User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

The guys and I would like our own classified section for convertibles

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2010, 04:21 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb The guys and I would like our own classified section for convertibles

I have proposed the idea that we have our own classified section in the convertible forum and many, if not everyone I'm sure, agrees with the idea. I know that when looking for vert specific parts in the regular classified forums, it proves to be a pain so it only makes sense to give us our own sales sub-forum since we are a very specific niche in the community. Right now if we want to sell something, we must subrogate what is the intended use of a classified section for our open forum; this proves to clutter up the main forum from IT's intended use.

Please allow us our own sales sub-forum in the vert section, thanks!

DM
Old 12-17-2010, 09:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Having previously owned a vert I can attest that some of the parts are hard to find on a good day and having to search through the for sale threads is a pain. Granted it won't get a ton of traffic but it would be nice to have. So if it is possible it would make it easier and I am sure all the vert guys would appreciate it.
Old 12-19-2010, 07:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 79 Likes on 70 Posts

Why do you need an entire section? Why not a check box that labels a part specifically for use on a vert? If you get a vert section, then i want an SS only section. And a red only section. Everyone will want their own sections, it'll be anarchy.....
Old 12-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 01ssreda4
Why do you need an entire section? Why not a check box that labels a part specifically for use on a vert? If you get a vert section, then i want an SS only section. And a red only section. Everyone will want their own sections, it'll be anarchy.....
Dude come on... There is a BIG difference between a Vert/Coup parts and a SS/Coup parts. If you can't see the reason, even without being a vert owner, they I can only imagine what else in life is lost on you

Plus I am not say that the very classifieds should be placed in the general section... it should be a sub section in the vert forum.

DM
Old 12-20-2010, 04:37 AM
TECH Junkie

Can I have a section dedicated to Camel interior only? Those are hard to find parts.
Old 12-20-2010, 12:09 PM
((((((Administrator))))))

Lightbulb

I'm not seeing the demand for such a sub-section. I just tried a search in the classifieds for "convertible" and found some threads.

If you guys would use that in the title and description other convertible members will be able to find each others for sale threads.

~ Craig
Old 12-20-2010, 02:06 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 10 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by CRAGER
I'm not seeing the demand for such a sub-section. I just tried a search in the classifieds for "convertible" and found some threads.

If you guys would use that in the title and description other convertible members will be able to find each others for sale threads.

~ Craig
Thanks for looking into it.
Old 12-20-2010, 03:03 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by CRAGER

~ Craig
Well didn't hurt trying,thanks for getting back Crager

DM

Quick Reply: The guys and I would like our own classified section for convertibles