***Post Approval Needed? Please Post Here!*** - Page 16 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Go Back  LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion > WELCOME TO LS1TECH > User Support & Resources
Reload this Page >

***Post Approval Needed? Please Post Here!***

Notices
User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

***Post Approval Needed? Please Post Here!***

Reply

Old 04-10-2018, 01:22 PM
  #301  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by jcastyo80 View Post
Hi there RPM WS6. Could you please approve my first post that I did yesterday under "Conversions and Hybrids" and delete the 2nd one.

Thank you
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 03:10 PM
  #302  
Teching In
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 7
Default

I created this thread but am unable to reply to it: https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...core-flow.html. I tried to reply yesterday and it got stuck waiting for moderator approval.
Could you please approve my latest reply? Any previous posts waiting for approval can be deleted. Thanks!
TastyBacon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2018, 04:43 PM
  #303  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by TastyBacon View Post
I created this thread but am unable to reply to it: https://ls1tech.com/forums/forced-in...core-flow.html. I tried to reply yesterday and it got stuck waiting for moderator approval.
Could you please approve my latest reply? Any previous posts waiting for approval can be deleted. Thanks!
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2018, 10:05 AM
  #304  
Teching In
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Dec 2015
Posts: 7
Default

Perfect, thank you!
TastyBacon is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 11:01 AM
  #305  
Teching In
 
Mr.Hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Calgary
Posts: 33
Default

Just looking for approval for my replies to my build thread at https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...8-stroker.html
Can delete my first thread as I have started this one not realizing what the issue was. Also pmed you RPM WS6 so sorry if this is spamming you, just eager to get under way!
Mr.Hyde is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2018, 02:23 PM
  #306  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by Mr.Hyde View Post
Just looking for approval for my replies to my build thread at https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...8-stroker.html
Can delete my first thread as I have started this one not realizing what the issue was. Also pmed you RPM WS6 so sorry if this is spamming you, just eager to get under way!
This is complete. You have enough posts now that I don't think you'll encounter this issue again.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 06:08 PM
  #307  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: MN
Posts: 1
Default

Tried posting a couple for sale adds and it says that it requires moderator approval. Its been 24 hours and they are not up and I don't have any PM's saying there is a problem with them. Can a moderator please approve them or tell me whats wrong with them?
wicked-irocz is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:43 PM
  #308  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by wicked-irocz View Post
Tried posting a couple for sale adds and it says that it requires moderator approval. Its been 24 hours and they are not up and I don't have any PM's saying there is a problem with them. Can a moderator please approve them or tell me whats wrong with them?
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 04:48 PM
  #309  
Teching In
 
Blk02CamaroSS's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Location: Dallas,Texas
Posts: 8
Default

Posted a thread that requires approval in LS Gen III. Said needs mod approval.
Blk02CamaroSS is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2018, 07:40 PM
  #310  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by Blk02CamaroSS View Post
Posted a thread that requires approval in LS Gen III. Said needs mod approval.
I don't see anything under your name that needs approval. Perhaps someone else already took care of it....
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 01:10 PM
  #311  
Teching In
 
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 3
Default

Posted a thread under Conversions that needs mod approval. Thanks in advance!
scoutcamper is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2018, 02:18 PM
  #312  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by scoutcamper View Post
Posted a thread under Conversions that needs mod approval. Thanks in advance!
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:41 PM
  #313  
Teching In
 
Join Date: May 2018
Location: Moo Hampshire
Posts: 3
Default

I posted a decent reply to the following thread, and it is stuck in mod squad limbo. It is this thread. I posted far before KW Baraka, but nothing shows.

TIA!

aT
anotherTodd is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2018, 01:59 PM
  #314  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by anotherTodd View Post
I posted a decent reply to the following thread, and it is stuck in mod squad limbo. It is this thread. I posted far before KW Baraka, but nothing shows.

TIA!

aT
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2018, 05:33 PM
  #315  
Teching In
 
ChrisM510's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Location: Toledo, OH
Posts: 3
Default Cannot post thread for a parts sale in marketplace

I have tried unsuccessfully TWICE now to post parts for sale in marketplace...what gives? It told me an admin had to approve, but it just goes off to nowhere...
ChrisM510 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 12:46 AM
  #316  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by ChrisM510 View Post
I have tried unsuccessfully TWICE now to post parts for sale in marketplace...what gives? It told me an admin had to approve, but it just goes off to nowhere...
This is complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 08:21 AM
  #317  
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 4
Default Three posts not appearing? (new member)

Hey LS1TECH Admins,

I've replied to 3 forum posts a couple days ago... but they are not appearing. Did the replies violate some rule I'd missed or, is it typical to have this long of a wait to have these replies reviewed and approved by a Mod?

Thanks!
Uncle_Ruckus is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 02:29 PM
  #318  
LS1Tech Administrator
iTrader: (3)
 
RPM WS6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Lincolnwood, IL Member: #317
Posts: 24,872
Default

Originally Posted by Uncle_Ruckus View Post
Hey LS1TECH Admins,

I've replied to 3 forum posts a couple days ago... but they are not appearing. Did the replies violate some rule I'd missed or, is it typical to have this long of a wait to have these replies reviewed and approved by a Mod?

Thanks!
There were only two posts of yours which required approval (not three), but this is now complete.
RPM WS6 is offline  
Reply With Quote

Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: ***Post Approval Needed? Please Post Here!***


Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
 
  • Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: