User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

Girl-less Calendar?

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2005, 03:51 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Girl-less Calendar?

Hey all: I would LOVE to have an LS1Tech calendar, but without the floozies (haha) in it. Does a calendar like this exist? Just one with the cars?
Old 11-07-2005, 03:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by TexasWS6
Just one with the cars?
Ya mean, there's cars in the current one!?
Old 11-07-2005, 04:00 PM
Staging Lane

So what is the need for a calender without girls. The more curves the better.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:01 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Big D's SS
So what is the need for a calender without girls. The more curves the better.
I am married, have a little boy, and am a Christian. Since this is a Christian home, I want to keep our home 'clean' and free of such items. The cars are hot enough as it is
Old 11-07-2005, 04:47 PM
TECH Senior Member

There are plenty of clothes on the women in our calendar, honestly there are only a few months where the girls couldn't just walk around the street dressed as they are, and thats only b/c they show some leg. And thats not a bad thing!

Sorry, but we only put out one calendar a year, and it has girls in it. The majority wins out on this one, and the majority wants the ladies. I can understand why you may not want to pin this calendar up on your wall(only b/c I know others who are quite relgious - not b/c I agree with you), but unfortunately there is not another version for you to purchase.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:52 PM
10 Second Club

I agree that maybe it is something to look in to for next year.

I'm not religious in the least but I wouldn't feel comfortable hanging a girlie calendar up in someplace that has access by anyone but myself. This feeling would be multiplied if I had a child/wife.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by cyphur_traq
There are plenty of clothes on the women in our calendar, honestly there are only a few months where the girls couldn't just walk around the street dressed as they are, and thats only b/c they show some leg. And thats not a bad thing!

Sorry, but we only put out one calendar a year, and it has girls in it. The majority wins out on this one, and the majority wants the ladies. I can understand why you may not want to pin this calendar up on your wall(only b/c I know others who are quite relgious - not b/c I agree with you), but unfortunately there is not another version for you to purchase.
cyphur_traq, thanks for your answer - I got the information from your response. I would suggest you look into making a version in the future that is more modest. You will find that you will actually sell more - I'll bet you a shiny new quarter on it
Old 11-07-2005, 05:01 PM
TECH Senior Member

I'm actually quite a religious guy myself, but I'm no picture perfect Christian (if there IS such a definition, everyone has their own opinions -- clergy included) I'm comfortable with the level of attire and the clothing choices of the gals. Then again, I'm VERY much a believer that its not the clothing or lack of, its the lust in your heart that makes one "dirty." I don't feel dirty by admiring a beautiful gal, and I don't lust for someone just because they're attractive. I could go on and on, but this isn't a religion forum

Anyway...

As others have noted, the majority rules on the calendar -- and most feel cars and women naturally go together. We chose tasteful attire for the gals, but I can completely understand if you prefer your family not seeing something you feel is a bit more risque. I wish we had the resources to produce two versions, but they are incredibly expensive to set up. The small number of car-only calendars we'd sell would nowhere near be enough to cover the cost.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Me, personally, I think hot women go hand in hand with hot cars. But, not everything is for everyone.

Thanks for chiming in Brains
Old 11-07-2005, 05:48 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brains
I'm actually quite a religious guy myself, but I'm no picture perfect Christian (if there IS such a definition, everyone has their own opinions -- clergy included) I'm comfortable with the level of attire and the clothing choices of the gals. Then again, I'm VERY much a believer that its not the clothing or lack of, its the lust in your heart that makes one "dirty." I don't feel dirty by admiring a beautiful gal, and I don't lust for someone just because they're attractive. I could go on and on, but this isn't a religion forum

Anyway...

As others have noted, the majority rules on the calendar -- and most feel cars and women naturally go together. We chose tasteful attire for the gals, but I can completely understand if you prefer your family not seeing something you feel is a bit more risque. I wish we had the resources to produce two versions, but they are incredibly expensive to set up. The small number of car-only calendars we'd sell would nowhere near be enough to cover the cost.
i see why your username is what it is . i couldnt agree more
Old 11-18-2005, 08:31 AM
LS1Tech Co-Founder

Received 46 Likes on 19 Posts

simple. take a sharpie marker and draw full length dresses on each girl in the calendar. Tell your boy they are choir singers at the church
Old 11-18-2005, 10:36 AM
11 Second Club

I heard of these things called scissors...could just cut out the risky part to enjoy the cars only. Tape is another method of choice for cover up, or maybe the best choice of all for you would be dont buy it if your convictions are greater than the need for pictures of awesome cars and beautiful women.
Old 11-18-2005, 10:51 AM
TECH Junkie

I am not religious, but would love to put up this calender at work. I would buy two of them if they were out one for home and one for work. just an idea.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:09 AM
TECH Addict

Where can you get the LS1tech calenders at???
Old 11-18-2005, 11:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Starz T/A 17
Where can you get the LS1tech calenders at???
https://ls1tech.com/forums/appearance-detailing/389636-ls1tech-calendars-here.html
Old 11-18-2005, 11:20 AM
Staging Lane

well, my 2c worth, I'm Christian, and have a wife and small child, and I would understand not wanting a "Playboy" calendar on your wall, but there's nothing wrong with the calendar as is. There's a such thing as going "too far" with the religious belief affecting "normal" life, for a religion to ask someone not to look at women (clothed women) is crossing the line, after all, we are are all human, and we live on a mterial earth where we like to look at women, and there is'nt anything wrong with that!!!

not trying to start a flame war here, just throwing an opinion out there.
Old 11-18-2005, 11:45 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Nine Ball
simple. take a sharpie marker and draw full length dresses on each girl in the calendar. Tell your boy they are choir singers at the church
That's kinda' what I did. But on mine, I gave them mustaches instead of dresses.
Old 11-20-2005, 05:34 PM

Just wanted to give a positive vote for the girls. I think the calendar was tastefully done.
Old 11-20-2005, 06:13 PM
11 Second Club

There should be 3 calendars:
1.No women
2.As is
3.Naked(anybody remember Autobuff magazine)
Old 11-20-2005, 06:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

My vote is NO on taking the tastefully dressed girls out of the calendar. Just thought I would voice my opinion before we loose more of our freedom in this great country.

I just looked at the calendar for these "girly pics" and I am not seeing anything I should a shamed of. I don't even see girls in every picture.

Quick Reply: Girl-less Calendar?