User Support & Resources Account Problems | Questions | Suggestions

how do I leave feedback, etc for trader ratings?

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2006, 07:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default how do I leave feedback, etc for trader ratings?

Yeap, I just seen that I had a few negatives on trader feedbacks. I'm sick and tired of the people who make up crap and want to know how I leave feedback on them?

I do have some positive feedback to leave also.

It's amazing how people have no concept of time or to give people to repsond. Some of us do have lives out side of ls1tech.com.

Anyway, seriouly, for some damn reason, I can't figure out how to leave feedback.
Old 07-17-2006, 10:59 AM
Rehab is for quitters...

View that members' profile, and down next to the text "Trader Rating" is a number. Click on the number to see their current feedback and on that page there is a link to "Submit Feedback for This Member" Click it, and just follow the instructions and you are good to go.

Make sure that you give the url link to the transaction thread or note that it was done through PM's. So that it can be verified as legitimate feedback. If the transaction was done off/away from this board I dont think that feedback is warranted. This system, to my knowledge, is to rate members who have performed transactions ON this board.

Good luck.

By the way, you have no feedback either good or bad on your trader rating. FYI
Old 07-17-2006, 12:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

0 Total Feedback Received By wickedwarlock
You have no feedback ratings whatsoever, so I do not know where you are thinking that people are leaving bad feedback on you.

Also feedback is only used if you actually make a transaction. Do not (if what I understand from your post is true) leave false feedback on someone if you have not had any transaction with them.
Old 07-17-2006, 12:44 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brandon Boomhauer
You have no feedback ratings whatsoever, so I do not know where you are thinking that people are leaving bad feedback on you.

Also feedback is only used if you actually make a transaction. Do not (if what I understand from your post is true) leave false feedback on someone if you have not had any transaction with them.
ok, this makes sense now. Good, I do feel better I guess. Oh we did, and yeap, I had to do the visa cancel transactions for lame loss in mail excuses for 4 weeks. I'm patient, but not that patient.

edit:

Ok, I do see now. It's a total site stats. This makes perfect sense now. I have about 4 transactions here; one being a waste of my time. When I say I pay, I always pay withing two days (damn weekends). But This is what I needed to know. If I would of known this already, I would of posted a couple of months ago, rofl. Oh well. It's funny, many people won't post til they get feedback first, rofl.

And the trader rating should be for yourself when you click it, not the site stats. Then there should be a link there that says site trader rating.

It would make so much more sense.

Thank you XtinctZ28 for the answer on the feedback.

Brandon Boomhauer, just because you don't see any feedback from someone doesn't mean a transaction hasn't taken place. I pay right away, but sellers don't leave feedback about paying right away. They are afraid someone might leave bad feedback in return. If your honest seller or buyer than you have nothing to worry about.

Last edited by wickedwarlock; 07-17-2006 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

wickedwarlock, Brandon was just noting that you did not have any feedback left in our actual Feedback Ratings. Don't take it personally, he was stating a fact.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

I know feedback isnt always left, but, from your original post, it seemed like you were wanting to put bad feedback towards people you thought had given you bad feedback for no reason.

just because you don't see any feedback from someone doesn't mean a transaction hasn't taken place.
Thousands of transactions on here go without posting feedback, its just an option for someone to do, if they choose to do so.

If you got stiffed by someone after a deal was made and money sent, then post some bad feedback, but if they being a tool and dont respond or meet your requirements, don't post negative feedback.

Simple really.
(how many can you possibly use in one post?)
Old 07-17-2006, 04:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Answer your phone bitch.
Old 07-17-2006, 04:40 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by cyphur
Answer your phone bitch.
call it.
Old 07-18-2006, 07:52 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by cyphur
wickedwarlock, Brandon was just noting that you did not have any feedback left in our actual Feedback Ratings. Don't take it personally, he was stating a fact.

I didn't take it personally, rofl.

But XtinctZ28, made it clear the post before.

Reguardless, it all makes sense now.

Quick Reply: how do I leave feedback, etc for trader ratings?