Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2001 s.o.m 1sc/1sz m6.

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2010, 02:08 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 2001 s.o.m 1sc/1sz m6.

Year: 2001
Make: Chevrolet
Model: Camaro
Price: $19500
Mileage: 34000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TN
Color: Orange
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

2001 SOM M6 striper car. The car is in emaculant shape and has low miles. The only options are a factory hurst shifter, rear defroster and cd player. It has an slp lid and maf sensor, a y pipe, and some subframe conectors. I also put some pro stars on it. I have pictures on my facebook and myspace. Myspace is racin'jason and facebook my email is walkers02camaro@yahoo.com. Fell free to look at the pics.
Old 10-05-2010, 08:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

I dont use facebook or myspace. Think you could post some pics here?
Old 10-06-2010, 07:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 516 Likes on 372 Posts

I thought you just paid $10,900 for this car last year?? That's what you claimed and you gave some serious crap to a fellow member who called you out on it, and then you started saying bad things about his cars. How can you be taken seriously just one year later. You have put 20,000 hard miles on the car and call it immaculate. I say hard miles because you bragged about racing your boss and putting down good times at the track. Are you trying to rip off a fellow member now or were you less than truthful last year?? Be honest, OK? Save the crapola for Craigslist but don't treat fellow LS1 car owners with such disdain.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:09 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by NC01TA
I thought you just paid $10,900 for this car last year?? That's what you claimed and you gave some serious crap to a fellow member who called you out on it, and then you started saying bad things about his cars. How can you be taken seriously just one year later. You have put 20,000 hard miles on the car and call it immaculate. I say hard miles because you bragged about racing your boss and putting down good times at the track. Are you trying to rip off a fellow member now or were you less than truthful last year?? Be honest, OK? Save the crapola for Craigslist but don't treat fellow LS1 car owners with such disdain.
Very observant, yeah it is me and I hated to get like that with that guy but he aparently knew someone but they werent informing him of the total truth. And to prove it, I am a betting man and will wager the title to the car that I can produce the bill of sale from the dealer for what I stated. But sir, enough of that. And as far as you saying that it has 20 thousand hard miles, do you drive it ???? I didnt think so..... It has been down the track 2 times, and i did race my boss gto and that is it. This car takes me to work and back and thats it. I have alot of pics of it now on my facebook and myspace. And as far as price, I dont really want to sell and am negotiable on any price. I just did the research and found that they only made like 580 1sc/1sz camaro's in 2001. And only like 47 were sunset orange metalic. Is your car 1 of 47 or so ?????? I kinda doubt it.

So in short, please dont come into my post starting anything. I have said my peace so stay out. If no one wants to talk money, then so be it. If someone is looking for a low mileage striper rare car, then email me. Bottom line. I have pics on my cell phone i can send to someone. And the car stays in a shop and the lights are still crystal clear and plastic still on the carpet.

Sorry for the long post but I hate for folks to start drama. If anyone wants to make a serious offer just pm me.
Old 10-06-2010, 09:58 PM
10 Second Club

Here is a few pics I found. I will take more tomorrow. I'm going to have it detailed and shined and I will take interior and new outside pics for you guys.
Attached Thumbnails 2001 s.o.m 1sc/1sz m6.-img00179-20100930-1422.jpg   2001 s.o.m 1sc/1sz m6.-orange.jpg   2001 s.o.m 1sc/1sz m6.-img00180-20100930-1424.jpg  
Old 10-06-2010, 10:02 PM
10 Second Club

Here is a few pics. More to come tomorrow. I am gonna have it detailed, and then I will take new pics for you guys.
Old 10-06-2010, 10:41 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by NC01TA
OUCH......wow, wish i could buy a car and a year later try to get almost $10,000 more for it than i paid. Im guessing you wont get much support on here trying to sell it but who knows.
Old 10-07-2010, 09:13 AM
10 Second Club

Price is negotiable, I just posted it up to talk to you guys that's all. Like I said before, it sucks that someone would try to start drama and ruin credibility especially when I have paperwork !!! That to me makes no sense. Yes I found a great deal, and I'm sorry they didn't know what they had. Neither did I til later tho.