Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

wtt-super rare ws7 bright purple metallic LSX loaded with new rebuilt!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2011, 05:15 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default wtt-super rare ws7 bright purple metallic LSX loaded with new rebuilt!

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $20000
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

for 20k you will get this super rare bpm trans-am 1/84 1 out of 1 ws7 fully loaded with a new rebuilt ls1 engine and body in brand new condition freshly repainted! original bright purple metallic and everything will work!

loaded with ws6 funtional ram air hood, borla exaust catback and intercooled 4 quad chrome inner tubed mufflers, long tubes heddmen headers alluminum silver flat painted with new bag of accesoried to install (or could install, ur choice), rockford fosgate sound system 2 12'inch monster punch's 1,000 watt each...with a 2,000watt blackmore amplifier and scorpion capacitor. voice coil speakers and mp3 pioneer cd player with rca's wiring' set of 4 20 inch chrome verde wheels with used tires' new high flow fuel pump and filters, will install new heads (car has new camshaft kit already with main chain rod bearings valves springs full gaskets etc) but im guessing the heads cracked...i hope not

car has had 2 rebuilts...the first was new heads full gaskets, and second was new camshaft kit valves etc also full gaskets

or 16k as is with over heating problem(with all extra parts/mods)

or 10k ''stock''as is with over heating problem(no extra mods/parts)

or 7k as a super rare bpm roller (must see paint in sun to appreciate the color changing scheme)

quick video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xw0hFIyFoMI

will consider any trades, inbox me as i tend to lose posts

i can finance this car! in payments!!!! trade inns welcomed!
Old 10-06-2011, 05:27 AM
Teching In

the subwoofers in custom ported boom box enclosure are currently at 1ohm stable but you can switch it back up to 4 or 8 if you dont like very loud earth shaking bass (remote bass volume is installed under dash aswell) plus the equalizer in the head unit is lowered to -6 but can be changed to +6 if you wanna blow up the speakers :/
Old 10-06-2011, 07:16 AM
Teching In

um yeah, this color is very special for some people and it is very extremely rare to find at a low price, theres actually not too many alive based on the insurance reports this simple fact makes the insurance pay you very high because not even they would manage to find you one exactly like it, so you must tell them that you want that car because it was an original bpm from factory and you really liked it, and since they wont find another one for sale, they will have to pay top dollar for it. which is nearly brand new price

and well anyways the engine is almost brand new...

Old 10-06-2011, 07:35 PM
Teching In

if the car sells for 20k it will be all fixed up from the body including new bp metallic fresh paint with ws6 functional ram air hood, 20 inch chrome verde wheels(could be painted any color of your choice) will have a new rebuilt with new aftermarket heads and cam of your choice! and brand new from inside interior! fully loaded with borla exaust cat back, long tubes heddmen headers and Fast cold air intake! with K&N air filter and new spark plugs and wires! my losss your gain ' just add a bit more of mods and this car could easily hit 1500hp no joke
Old 10-06-2011, 08:35 PM
Teching In

yes, it already has new valves springs main chain rod bearings with the camshaft kit & just imagine this...your choice of heads and cam, plus the other included mods... and if you add a few more things like a/or

super charger

pro charger

Turbo

Nitrious

unlimited (bolt-ons)

stall'converter

9''moser or 12 bolt with gears

pulleys etc... and what not

you might think its a POS, but keep in mind that for 20k you will get this baby pampered like if it just came outta the hospital and just needs to be feeded with a bottle *swoosh*
Old 10-06-2011, 09:47 PM
Teching In

ive got good news!!!

i will also include an LSX Vortech Supercharger chrome blower

keep in mind, the car will be all fixed up in brand new condition EVERYTHING will be fixed! and you WILL get rewarded if you take an innocent poor girl to take a cruise, please take advantage of this incredible offer!

the ed hardy sun shade protector WILL be included aswell
Old 10-06-2011, 09:54 PM
Teching In

its a V2 vortech supercharger setup-It has a complete air to water intercooler system and has an eight pound pully on it

new fluids/motor/trans/differential posi rear end

i will also include an ed hardy steering wheel wrapper protector

and new car scents pines
Old 10-06-2011, 10:38 PM
Teching In

i have more great news...

the built will include LS7 ported high air flow performance Intake manifold with throttle body. Came off of a 2008 C6 Z06 with 10K miles.

and it will also have LS6 243 Z06 Heads

the camshaftkit will be of your choice! (i will also include the semi new one thats currently incstalled)
Old 10-06-2011, 10:56 PM
Teching In

but wait...i have even more great news!

you can either select all ive listed above for 20k,

or the car with another engine-Newly built 454 LSX longblock machined and assembled by G&G machine. 9.5 to 1 compression Callies rotating assembly, Studed Mains, High volume melling oil pump, Dual roller timing chain, Stage 3 LS6 Heads built by MTI, Custom billet Competition Blower Camshaft, Comp R lifters, Cometic Head Gaskets, Chromemoly push rods, ARP Headstuds, MP122 Magnacharger producing up to 14lbs of boost with Custom ATI lower pulley. Motor is currently in 1998 Vette, you can hear it run. MP122 has Ls2 TB port and upgraded injectors (85lb) ...also for 20k...pick one deal

your call!
Old 10-07-2011, 05:27 AM
Teching In

theres alot of people hating lmaorofl but seriously if you just dont like the peaceful color bright purple metallic...just dont read this,stay out because im not beefing on your rides- it is very simple just mind your own buisness...its like people on youtube just post **** on others rides...i find that very childish 'grow the phuk up. not everybody has money, some people like me had an accident and are disabled and are trying their best to keep on living with what they can afford' its sad to see all this bull **** comming from ls1tech members' we are here to help each other and communicate the right way' not to make fun of... to each his own' if you dont think like it thats simply ok but other people do like it and specially girls, but its also rare to see a girl with as modded car, they just dont think that is all in life! they just care for the color...and theres also alot of people who wont buy a white car because they think its CHEAP..and a black because its just a dark color and makes you look like if you are sad :/ or red car because its very bloody and typical sports color lol, thats because they dont like it and they prolly dont wanna look badass or ''mean'' believe it or not...each unique color gives you a personality...u see my point? maybe cops like the purple and blue because its peaceful hehe- it all depends on your personality and what suits you better.... let the others decide if they want a rare collectible or not, plain and simple. im not trying to rip anybody off...theres people who have alot of ca$h & will spend 20k on this car if its modded to their liking u'll see... just try to find one for sale any where right now...try it. the most ive seen is like 4 online and not for sale

the v2 vortech super charger cost $7,000plus taxes shipping... but i can get it used for $2,500 ' the owner just offered it at that price it was $3,000 used

the 2001 corvette c5 z06 LS6 engine with full assembly i will get it for $3,500 its currently installed and rated at 385hp but with the comp cam and mods it puts out 450hp that alone..not including the extra hp the car will make with long tubes borla exaust etc and what not...

the LSX 454 i mentioned with the mods is on sale for $11,000

im not making any money off of these,those prices is what i will pay not including any swap labor or extra parts

i will only add a 9'' moser or 12 bolt rear end if you buy the car with the currently ls1 engine thats installed in the car...i will also rebuilt the transmission (not that it needs it) but will install a 3500 stall converter and if you want the car with a 6 speed std transmission i can also make that happen'

keep in mind the 20 inch wheels will be included, sound system, working ac...what else could you want lol
Old 10-07-2011, 05:58 AM
Teching In

this is what an ls6 does... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j917FTcJGh8

imagine with an LS7 ported intake manifold

or the 454 modded FFS! thats like 3 times more worth than the ls6 ...ur choice

if you want the car as is''overheating'' with everything that ive had on it
20'inch rims/audio/ramairhood/longtubesheaders/borla exaust give me 9k

if you want it with a rebuilt 12k (both engine and transmission with 3500 stall)

unless you have a streched pontiac fiero running with an ls1 ready to mount a lamborghini body kit ill trade
Old 10-07-2011, 09:02 AM
Teching In

the engine bay is dusty because i dont clean it from the outside top layer but inside is what counts, this engine has been well taken care of since 2007 it was in the family 2 previous cousins that were once owners of this engine each one alone did several upgrades and who ever buys this car i will take you to each of them... the first one prolly just did some bolt ons that i dont even know about thats why i dont list them, and the second cousin did a rebuilt with new heads, and i took it to a mechanic that did another rebuilt because it had a knock on engine, and it was a valve...so the car had new camshaft kit installed with main chain rod bearings valves springs full gaskets etc... this engine has had alot of new parts, it also has new starter ignition switch and rebuilt alternator, the radiator is also like new since it was removed and cleaned out flushed, so i dont think it be clugged up, its had alot of oil changes both engine and tranny done by my cousins and the ones my mechanic did

my guess is that i just need to install a new thermostat since i didnt had one installed when it over heated..or maybe just maybe some air in system that needs to be bleeded...the worst that could happen is that i needs heads replaced...but i will do that if i sell it for 12k

or 7k as a stock roller
Old 10-07-2011, 09:27 AM
Teching In

i simply lost interest in fixing it since it over heated but it was well maintained... i can also take you to the mechanic who did the rebuilt, he took the complete motor out and cleaned it aswell he knows exactly what the mods are , my dad paid him around $1500 and before that my cousin did a rebuilt with new heads spark plugs and wires etc

all i know is that it does run after it cools from the over heating because thats how i managed to drive it back home from the city of mcallen,tx to brownsville,tx where i live its about an hour and a half away

there has to be someone that wants this fixed stock for 9k or 12k with rebuilt fully loaded

this car has made girls ask for a ride' no joke
Old 10-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Teching In

the mechanic is a professional... the car was working properly for a long time.... i just took it to south padre island,texas at a rave on schitterbahn to see dj tiesto and i floored it while jamming out to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_vdYbCCUes

and everything seemed to be ok ''unless i didnt hear anything" untill the next morning i went to mcallen,tx and thats why i think it over heated because i drove it for a long distance with NO thermostat...so maybe it gets fixed with a new thermostat, i will try and buy one just to make this baby have it back and check if thats the issue... i will take a video once i do this and start the engine' it sounds like a sweet corvette ' ...if it gets fixed, i will sell it loaded for 8.5k
Old 10-07-2011, 10:01 AM
Teching In

if you try a search a ws7 is a transam plus modded best than a stock ws6

so its more than a ws6 thats why its a ws7...they were originally from a dealer in north carolina i believe

i will have this car fully repainted with 20 inch chrome rims (or painted your color of choice) white yellow charcoal red etc

and fixed from overheating whatever it is...

everything will be fixed as it should work from interior aswell

it will come fully loaded with everything i have for it, ram air hood borla exaust, long tubes headers high flow fuel pump , soound system

for 10k

or 7k non painted stock

6.7k as a stock roller
Old 10-07-2011, 10:13 AM
Teching In

the front bumper looks sanded from the top and headlights because i tried practicing in an attempt to repaint it...but i never finished because i never bought the bpm paint... i only sprayed it with an autozone non matchiing paint so i resanded it

if someone wants to help me list this car on ebay(put ur email adress on ad page) i will apreciate it and reward you if it helps me sell it...

who knows...maybe theres a collector out there that will pay 20k as is or modded
Old 10-07-2011, 10:26 AM
Teching In

i will sell this car as a ws7

it will have brand new paint (rare bpm)

borla exaust cat back with inter cooled quad tip chrome mufflers(better than ws6)

long tubes hedddmen headers(better than ws6)

Ram-air hood (functional)

better suspension than a ws6

sound system (better than ws6)

non ws6 rims... but bigger 20'inch verde wheels that look better than ws6 in style "my opinion" (or u can have ws6 wheels)

LS7 ported intake manifold (way better than ws6)

and some hawt girl friends to ride with' better than most ws6 owners have, since its a hotter ride' your call
Old 10-07-2011, 10:44 AM
Teching In

yeah well, if people offer me a penny thats ok... but yeah im not asking whats it worth either and i still apreciate their comments,lol

im simply just listing what i think would be a good deal if i restore this car with some mods as a ''ws7'' and if they dont agree well im also ok with that... the person who does think its a good deal because the main reason is that they like that fact that the color is rare on 1/84 transam will sure buy it on any way possible as they can and if very serious will try to work something out with a possible trade etc

it's just sad that im being insulted by members on this board and i dont see this very peacefull as i havent insulted anyone personally' however i dont mind what people think about my car since everyone has a different opinion' but sometimes its just better if they dont post nonsense if they arent even interested in the car to begin with they are just being entertained by other **** talkers and follow along' so why get picked on just for my simple mistake of thinking its worth more than what they think...could it be possible if they would just stfuffs!

i barely drove the car and just floored it once in a while the rebuild doesnt even have that many miles to be honest

11k as a ws7 with the better ws6 mods i just listed
Old 10-07-2011, 10:56 AM
Teching In

im not but i will include it as an extra and if the heads happen to be the problem ill buy a pair that would work with the ls7 intake if its possible

7.5k as is ''overheating'' fully loaded with all extra/mods

or 6k as is "overheating" stock.... no exaust/audio system/longtubesheaders/20 inch wheels/or ram air hood

or a tempting 11k as a ws7 fully loaded
Old 10-07-2011, 11:41 AM
Teching In

im simply being nice after all the negative feedback i still think the ws7 package is a good deal...

there has to be someone that simply doesnt care about the mileage if it will have a rebuild and brand new condition body fully loaded

i seriously think im the only bpm owner selling his transam' this will be 1 out of 1 unique rare bpm-ws7!

and for an extra cost

$2,500 ill add in a v2 vortech supercharger setup with intercooler etc

$3500 a complete LS6 2001 corvette Z06 engine assembly (its currently installed, u can hear it running)

$400 LS7 ported intake manifold out of a 2008 c6 z06 corvette with 10kmiles

certain restrictions may apply (shipping/swapping/etc) contact your ls1tech adviser offers?

Quick Reply: wtt-super rare ws7 bright purple metallic LSX loaded with new rebuilt!