Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 03:11 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by EdgarB
When will you understand this is not a collectors car??? Do the world a favor and throw a match in the gas tank.
i think they collect em at the junk yard?

i know mine belongs there as well lol
Old 12-18-2012, 04:03 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ZNix
I don't believe any of the pictures of the car posted in the ad, are of the actual car in question, except maybe the one with HUGE rims. That's against Ebay rules mate.

Zack
They all have different wheels, lol
Old 12-18-2012, 04:32 PM
On The Tree

halarious
Old 12-19-2012, 02:51 AM
Teching In

Red face

dude those are some hotwheels its my taste bro & yeah well my account was restricted I had to talk to ebay and they already told me to relist the car has to answer several questions so yeah I auctioned it starting 0.99 cents still no luck, its true. the world is on a crisis and I need to sell my car im starving , heres an idle video for proof you can see me in the cars reflection notice how shiny the paint still is and you can also see my foot when I was sick had it swollen I went to walk already at the canal so its aiight now.

it just needs 1 quart of transmission fluid with I bought already just haven't poured it inn I need a cone

Old 12-19-2012, 03:10 AM
TECH Regular

dude, those videos just show what is wrong with the car. It has a ton of issues. The interior needs to be redone, nasty wheels, borla catback that isn't hooked up for whatever reason, blankets held on by tie down straps, broken fender, alternator isn't charging. It is obvious the car has not been taken care of and is not a $10k by any means. Stop trying to persuade us into buying it, nobody here is going to get sucked into buying a car like that for $10k......

On that note I will give you $399.98 tomorrow..........

But seriously, you aren't helping yourself
Old 12-19-2012, 06:02 AM
Teching In

oh really? so I must lose hope now?... just like its usual to you and some other folks...u know just because someone says something doesn't mean its true, like the end of the world? so you are going to believe some old folks? the mayas? smh I hope you know the story about the piranas who couldn't cross over the pexi glass underwater then never tried again after/when it was removed because they just didn't know about it lol and well dude chill its nothing money cant fix ofcourse when someone buys it, and I guess you haven't read that I will be fixing this car complentely once it sells... damn your just like the rest seriously I always have to point out on these kind of comments, so no sir I am not trying to sell it as is for 10k < fun facts! you know some folks will understand that money aint worth the same as the old days and this chico right here gotta eat thirsty... ive had this car for a long time and DID take care of it while it didn't overheat and still I don't give up now its fixed from the most important issue it had and still 10k for me aint nothing ill spend them real quick no joke but now I will try to save for a 4cyl that's unless they give me ...one million?billion'fifilion'zicilian!shakarroniyan!yu buhdihoo!
Old 12-19-2012, 01:33 PM
TECH Regular

Money may not be worth the same, but neither are these cars. If you are really going to fix it do it before it sells. I highly doubt anyone is going to give you money with the hopes that they get a different car than what they saw when they looked at it. If anything, maybe try lowering your asking price to what the car is worth as-is, then negotiate fixing it at an extra cost.
Old 12-19-2012, 09:02 PM
9 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Lol, Hotwheels badge at 1:27. Do you have a certificate of authenticity for this WS7?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ponti...item19d78d30b4
Old 12-19-2012, 09:03 PM
9 Second Club

Ewww, look how nasty this engine bay is.

Old 12-19-2012, 09:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dude has different wheels on the car, with straps wrapped on the spokes of the wheels themselves. Half the front rocker panel is eaten off. The undercarriage is rusty (And this is a TX car...). Idling at 1k, voltage looks like it is at 8. Everything else looks like ****.

OP has to be mentally retarded. No other way to explain it.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Teching In

so then all the other folks on forums youtube and ebayers who haven't sold their car listed on auction and haven't sold it are mentally ill? don't be stupid it has nothing to do with being mentally ill lol there is a reason for the straps and different wheels on so stfu

you simply have a different opinion about the price and I could also say some negative things about your car which I haven't even seen but im sure I can also dislike some stuff but me unlike you , am not that type of nosy person ill keep my taught to myself if I aint going to say anything positive. now you on the other hand think you are big **** and look pretty being an ***. well done sir well done you can phuk off now thanks because im sure you wouldn't have the ***** to talk **** in person.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by willizm
Ewww, look how nasty this engine bay is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GbyRkp2qD0
yeah this is an old video, and I aint hiding anything, the engine was dirty never cleaned it after I ran my car for like 4 hours flat on the grass and dirt before getting to a checkpoint when I was traveling, its just dirst dust the engine and transmission were very well taken care of all the time by 2 previous owners who are my cousins and like I said yall can talk to the mechanics this car has almost everything semi new from 2 builds of new crankshaft etc lowermotor and upper just had fixed heads milled with new gaskets and installed heddmen headers with new gaskets too.

******* ******** always make me repeat a lot of ****
Old 12-19-2012, 10:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by oiLS1
so then all the other folks on forums youtube and ebayers who haven't sold their car listed on auction and haven't sold it are mentally ill? don't be stupid it has nothing to do with being mentally ill lol there is a reason for the straps and different wheels on so stfu

you simply have a different opinion about the price and I could also say some negative things about your car which I haven't even seen but im sure I can also dislike some stuff but me unlike you , am not that type of nosy person ill keep my taught to myself if I aint going to say anything positive. now you on the other hand think you are big **** and look pretty being an ***. well done sir well done you can phuk off now thanks because im sure you wouldn't have the ***** to talk **** in person.
No, those people are fine. Specifically you, YOU, oiLS1, YOU are mentally retarded.

My car is a ******* Lambo compared to your piece of **** dude. You obviously don't know me very well.
Old 12-19-2012, 11:23 PM
Teching In

well im not the one who got personal a while back ago, so I seriously don't care who you are because I aint trying to get to know you kid or old folk regardless, I have lost respect for you because you are simply an ******* and those kind of people who just like to talk smack online but on the streets they wont even get the hell out of there car to pay for fuel and go pee inside the gasoline station. I simply highlight you as a person who wont know how to handle a situation with others when it comes to understanding one another out there when in danger and you would easily get your *** kicked or have already been abused or sumthin lol

so ill tell you what; it doesn't matter who you are, what matter is how you are. that will determine how far you will get in life.

ask yourself: who am I?, where am I going? and with who?

cpmpasirons? phuk da cars-I run this **** I own joo!
Old 12-20-2012, 08:29 AM
TECH Fanatic

...what the actual **** did I just read?
Old 12-20-2012, 08:50 AM
Teching In

look ls2foryou please have a bit of compassion for those innocent children on that video you posted its not funny ******* you don't know what the phuk your getting your self into but I promise if my car sells I will send you my swat team to go bring you to the teletonUSA children so they can meet you and know what an *** you are. I on my part listed my car on ebay for a good cause I will donate part of the money to those childrens charity teletonUSA if it sells.
First off you aint doing chit with that car....no one here will ever buy it. you know that.... and as far as the retard vid goes i googled your name and thats what popped up Paw Paw...

Why don't you scrap it ? youl get 4 or 5 hundred bucks for it
Old 12-20-2012, 09:46 AM
Teching In

well guess what, you are wrong heres proof of what I am getting http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FTA-F...orcev4exp=true

and still have several badass trades in play might work something out,these are the top dawgs on ebay real collectors you know not your ordinary **** talkers, youll be surprised at end of auction. I can almost bet you a spit in yo face it wil sell!
Old 12-20-2012, 11:05 AM
Launching!

Received 25 Likes on 21 Posts

well guess what, you are wrong heres proof of what I am getting http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FTA-F...orcev4exp=true

and still have several badass trades in play might work something out,these are the top dawgs on ebay real collectors you know not your ordinary **** talkers, youll be surprised at end of auction. I can almost bet you a spit in yo face it wil sell!
Real Collectors?? You are delusional man. No "real collector" is going to buy that. I will bet you (a spit in yo face) that it will sell for no more than $2200 and the person who buys it is sure in hell not going to drive it...they will part that **** out (whatever is salvageable ) and make a profit.
Old 12-20-2012, 05:17 PM
Teching In

I think you may want to revise your ebay description of the car. The way you have it written, it can be taken that the car has already been restored with a fresh paint job and a fresh rebuild, and is "TURN KEY ready." You also make it sound like you are going to ship the car "anywhere in the USA" on your dime. Couple those things with the fact that you posted three pictures that are not of your actual car, it sure looks like you are misrepresenting the true condition of your car.

Don't take this the wrong way; I'm not here to bash your for sale thread, but I think you are asking for trouble. My advice to you is to end the ebay auction and relist it with an accurate description and actual pictures of the product you are trying to sell. You are going to have some pissed of customers if they are looking at the pictures you posted and are thinking that is what they are getting. If you need help, I would be happy to assist you.

To everyone else who has been making comments here: the classified rules specifically state that "If you are not interested in buying something from someone, do not negatively haggle them about the price, or post things that intend to hurt potential sales. Comments should be kept constructive." It is pretty obvious that the OP has his own opinion of what the car is and how much it is worth, and that is his right. At this point, with 11 pages of back and forth arguing and 10,000+ views, things are getting pretty ridiculous.
Old 12-20-2012, 08:47 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Camarokid327
Real Collectors?? You are delusional man. No "real collector" is going to buy that. I will bet you (a spit in yo face) that it will sell for no more than $2200 and the person who buys it is sure in hell not going to drive it...they will part that **** out (whatever is salvageable ) and make a profit.
alright camarokid327 whatever dude,you have already lost the bet, highest bid is now at $3,050 now ill let u get away with slim don't wanna use brutal force your presence is not appreciated here leave before I change my mind.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/FTA-F...orcev4exp=true

and yeah gimmieLSx thanks for trying to help and pointing that out, it would be a double check for the ebayers to read here on forums, I am having good communication with them and they know already the car will be just like on the ebay sample pics, I have all the parts needed already and its their choice to take it as is or ill have it retouch painted as not all the entire paint is bad, and yeah I have already emailed them a lot of pics including of vin codes and clear blue texas title , I also stated there would be a 15 day delay after check clears etc and buyer is responsible for pick up or shipping, and I will help in delivering anywhere in the USA "driving" I wouldn't want to delete and relist as I already have 68 warchers and plenty of views still need a few days to go. I will update it tho thanks!

Last edited by oiLS1; 12-20-2012 at 08:53 PM.

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?