Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2012, 04:30 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by tripblackls1
Honestly , if I could read more then a sentence of your post without my head hurting , I might be on a plane right now to go buy it.
If you treat your car anything like you use grammar , then that car is probably beat up , and why the Hell would you paint you headers Orange ?
Not trying to talk **** but this is my opinon from a potential buyer. Take what I have said as constructive criticism and re-write your post
meh :/ u got anything else to say? "honestly" i am very depressed now... but how bout a trade for those legs on your avatar, they look sexy but is it a girl tho? a real one?

yeah i know its just your opinion if you dont like orange you prolly hate purple but friend its just a sales ad we all know theres different taste for each his own im planning on using the car untill i sell it so yeah i like orange its special high heat resistant and its the builders color , but in my opinion ill tell you why i like it, it gives that halloween theme on engine bay bright purple metallic black gloss neon orange flat alluminum just gonna paint the cables bright yellow to match the gel optima battery

Last edited by oiLS1; 03-03-2012 at 06:46 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:45 AM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No one wants to buy any hoopty P.O.S your trying to sell! Go find a ricer forum to try to sell your cars!
Old 03-07-2012, 02:23 PM
TECH Apprentice

This guy is out of his damn mind...

I'm glad I found this thread and the youtube video before wasting a trip to go look at the bucket.

I seen his ad on Craigslist and he is advertising the car as a fresh build with zero miles. Come to find out he replaced the head gaskets and just threw some used parts in it and called it a fresh rebuild.

Before I found out about all the issues I offered to trade him my Mustang that runs mid to high 9's on motor. This guy reply back saying he wants my car and 4k cash for this POS. There is over 10k just in my motor so I tell him I'm not interested in trade the Mustang but I do have cash.

After seeing the Youtube video and reading this thread I let him know I'm not really interested and offer him 4k for the car. He replies back saying he will take 6k as a roller without wheels or my Mustang and 3k.

Suck to see a rare color car going to waste and a car owner that is putting it closer to the junk yard.

This car is only worth 3-4k TOPS and that if it is running properly.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:01 PM
Teching In

Yes this person is a moron. Ive pointed out in a couple threads, hes offered this heap for trade to people looking to trade there Z06, Termis, and built Camaro/Firebird. All because of the color he thinks its a pot of gold that anyone would pay top dollar to get there hands on, running or not. He valued the car anywhere between $15-$40k depending on the day and how much gas he had in it probably, even when it had over heating problems and he couldn't fix it.
Old 03-07-2012, 04:16 PM
Teching In

well hey at least he got famous on ls1tech for being annoying and cluttering up the site...check out my ad for a nice 02 ws6 for sale done RIGHT!
Old 03-07-2012, 05:53 PM
Teching In

all bolts are new-heads calibrated cleaned and the cranshaft was bought new and was installed on last rebuild with valves, so thats why i say its semi new parts, and head and header gaskets are new, i have videos of opened motor and the numbers of the mechanics, this engine has been well taken care of by my two cousins previous owners and me, you dont have to get mad, if you dont like the color well its your problem but its a rare color considered a collectible and you wont find any unless you paint it but it wont be original, this car just needs the ramair hood painted because its aftermarket and i still have the original bpm, the bumpers aswell need a retouch, but i could say most of the paint still shines and its original,

now...as for those mustang owners, i could say i dont like them, but i do... i just prefer a newer body style and in a transam, those fox mustangs almost everyone is selling them lmao ....yeah those arent rare, and its not like if its a 66 mustang calm the hell down dude, i can find a mustang fox roller for $300-500 ill sell you one if you want, so basically what its worth is the motor, but im not insterested in going fast or racing, besides you would never compare it to an LSX f-body unless ur a fox mustang #1 fan so stfu ' other people prefer to cruise on something better looking in my opinion' and your not the first one who has offered me a fox' everyone knows people like to mod those and trade them for newer cars, but its no my interest i rather trade it for a stock vehicle that hasnt been abused at the track, my car is a street legal car for cruising, its just got a high flow fuel pump and longtubes headers installed , i will just add a cutout and flow master exaust , this car is newer and better looking- just needs a few more mods and it will smoke ur mustang and you know it, but ok lil dude - its just my opinion and you have yours, i like mustangs too dont get offended my first car was a mustang

and dont be stupid offering your car for trade if you havent read everything and seen the videos of the new build, it looks nothing like that old video on youtube that was 5 months ago bro...& everything was there in the youtube video, the link is there buddy no one is trying to scam you, plus besides i clearly stated that if it gets sold for my asking price i will fix the body and paint it, and the car should be sharp looking brand new like on the sample pic

someone out there wants a 1998 bpm transam 1/84 Ls1 ...maybe they havent seen this link if not they would be offering me their wife to go have a snack at the beach park jk
Attached Thumbnails freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-purple99_1of10-1-.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-bpmta-2-.jpg  

Last edited by oiLS1; 03-07-2012 at 06:25 PM.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by oiLS1
the cranshaft was bought new and was installed on last rebuild with valves, so thats why i say its semi new parts, and head and header gaskets are new, i have videos of opened motor and the numbers of the mechanics, this engine has been well taken care of by my two cousins previous owners and me, you dont have to get mad, if you dont like the color well its your problem but its a rare color considered a collectible and you wont find any unless you paint it but it wont be original, this car just needs the ramair hood painted because its aftermarket and i still have the original bpm, the bumpers aswell need a retouch, but i could say most of the paint still shines and its original,

now...as for those mustang owners, i could say i dont like them, but i do... i just prefer a newer body style and in a transam, those fox mustangs almost everyone is selling them lmao ....yeah those arent rare, and its not like if its a 66 mustang calm the hell down dude, i can find a roller for $300 ill sell you one if you want, so basically what its worth is the motor, but im not insterested in going fast or racing, besides you would never compare it to an LSX so stfu , this car just needs a few more mods and it will smoke ur mustang and you know it, but ok lil dude - its just my opinion and you have yours, i like mustangs too dont get offended my first car was a mustang

and dont be stupid offering your car for trade if you havent read everything and seen the videos...everything was there in the youtube video, the link is there buddy no one is trying to scam you, plus besides i clearly state that if it gets sold for my asking price i will fix the body and paint it, and the car will be running

someone out there wants a 1998 bpm transam 1/84 Ls1 ...maybe they havent seen this link if not they would offer me their wife
I read your ad on Cl which is very deceiving because it does not talk about the car being parted together and does not say anything about 155k. I stated I had a mustang I would consider trading but after doing more research I would not waste my time making the drive. The only reason why I was interested in the car was because of the color. After researching your car it it not worth what you are wanting for a Pieced together car.

Crack is one hell of a Habit. My Mustang is not your average Mustang and I will bet the bank that your wore out Trans am will not run anywhere close to what my Mustang runs. You do not have to preach to me about LSX motors, I put LS motor in everything I own. I got the Mustang on a deal and was going to grudge race the car but I would have rathered had your car sitting in the Garage next to my NMB WS6 Vert but after looking into you car it is better suited in the junkyard.

Here is the Ad on the Mustang that you think is only worth 5k...

http://www.yellowbullet.com/classifi....php?view=9759

Let me know when that 13 second trans am can do this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGu5P...ature=youtu.be
Old 03-07-2012, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

alright, i've been trying so hard to not get sucked into this blackhole of stupidity coming you oils1, but jesus tap dancing christ, you are one dense and ignorant SOB. Your car is rare solely for the fact that it is BPM, but you ruined it with all the dumb *** **** you've done to it. once you put on the aftermarket hood, you just lost the "collectible" aspect of it but in order to call it a collectible it has to have less then 15k, not 155k. and if your cousins are any sort of a mechanic you call yourself to be, then i feel bad for this car because you have ruined it and it hasnt been taken care of. and god knows how badly you overheated it, that engine is probably screwed, but since you're such a mechanic you should already know that once you overheat an engine, especially aluminum, you not only more then likely warp the heads but you also run the chance of cracking the cylinders, even the slightest. be realistic, you car aint worth more then 4k running with the amount of miles it has plus all the stupid **** you've done to it, but no one will buy because no one wants to go and fix all your **** ups and jerry rigging.

next, if i was a mod, i'de ban you for being so ******* disrespectful saying such stupid **** like, "maybe they havent seen this link if not they would offer me their wife". That isnt the first time you have said something like this in this thread alone. If anyone said anything like this in my presence i'de tell them to watch their ******* mouth, so have some god damn respect not only for others but for yourself.

you deserve to have your *** beat for more things i can't on my hands
Old 03-07-2012, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

oh, and you think your car is this super rare gem that cant be compared to. well try comparing your average Trans Am, if it wasnt such a pile of ****, to a 1/76 1le formula hardtop, or even a 1 of 2 silver 1le formula's, which is for sale in this section. now thats rare not only being a 1le but 1 of 2 with the specific color.
Old 03-07-2012, 06:43 PM
Teching In

yeah well im not disrespecting you am i? nor anyone else on these forums...so? stfu... this is the first time ive said something to you dont be stupid i havent disrespected without being done the same to me

the mods know ive been patient with other members always talking **** to me like if i was the car, dude read the god damn rules ...this is not the evaluate car section , and it clearly says: dont talk about another members car if you dont like it and not interested in buying it...

they dont know me to be talking **** if i want beef ill find it but im not stupid, now if yall want to offend me and disrespect me i can take things seriously and scare the **** outta you, i can easily say stfu and meet me somewhere if you think ur cool talking **** to me online and not in person and i can asure sure i aint playing games' no matter who you are and if you have better cars than me. i will seriously make you think twice next time you disrespect other members on ls1tech who dont disrespect yall in the first place, and i bet theres other members who think the same way...

dont disrespect unless they disrespect you because it can cost you i dont know how many LSX's ur car may have more ***** but i have more ballz than you

the car has 155k but on the roller body not the engine...it was a swap read the ttt and has about 130k on motor has been rebuild 3 times 1500 first time second 1500 and this time 1000 heads and longtubes
Old 03-07-2012, 06:50 PM
Teching In

oh and for bad chad...you should have showed me that video and i would have traded you, but now that i see that your just an ******* ill prolly end up looking for you in my super rare bpm 1/12 ws6 clone when i go to houston to show you what could have been yours buddy no joke

and for the other guys who arent even interested in the car..just seriously stfu before you get smacked the phuk up' al ya muthaf a calls guns are like parachutts right bad chad lol
Old 03-07-2012, 07:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

oh and for bad chad...you should have showed me that video and i would have traded you, but now that i see that your just an ******* ill prolly end up looking for you in my super rare bpm 1/12 ws6 clone when i go to houston to show you what could have been yours buddy no joke

and for the other guys who arent even interested in the car..just seriously stfu before you get smacked the phuk up' al ya muthaf a calls guns are like parachutts right bad chad lol
The trade would not have happened. The pictures you are posting does not show what your car looks like now.

When you come to Houston let me know. I will show you want a real WS6 looks like and roll you up in it.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:14 PM
Captain Double Post

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

OVERPRICED,BEAT TO HELL, WETARD OWNER, glws honest bud your first round killed ya , i think i would keep to CL, we all know your a moron, and i bet that
Old 03-07-2012, 07:19 PM
Teching In

yeah well thats prolly not even gonna happen ill end up trading or selling the car, but seriously ur funny saying omg thank i found this thread haha dude im not hiding ****, those are sample pics ive said it shows how it looks in the sun, and i clearly say in the craigs ad to youtube search for the video and theres a link on the video to this forum' you make it seem like if im a bad seller which im not, im being very discriptive and i like things to be clear like if i was the buyer omg how stupid do you think i am? lol the car may be worth 1 2 3 or 4k but to you sir ,now dont give me any lip because i will run you over with my car as a roller ill push it jk ill be nice but i dont need your lsx lectures either, the fact that i had an accident and im on disability waiting process doesnt make me any stupid if not i would have sold you my car' show me some pics or a link and ill consider putting 5k on top of the trade and have you still thinking about it like you told me' its got to be automatic
Old 03-07-2012, 07:29 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BOBS99SS
OVERPRICED,BEAT TO HELL, WETARD OWNER, glws honest bud your first round killed ya , i think i would keep to CL, we all know your a moron, and i bet that
i recommend you read the new international version bible but first-read the ad yes you ^ im prolly smarter than you, and do better things in the community and help people, unlike you who prolly parties and think its healthy but
hey... you?

how much are you worth? i bet my car is worth more than you

and like i said those 2 pics are of how the clone will look like if you buy it for my asking price- which still is nothing fake, it will look like that or better- i can give a low price if i sell it as is with body untouched, the motor is ready and i will run strong! has many other semi new parts but meh :/, im tired of arguing thanks for pissing me off
Old 03-07-2012, 07:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

i've said my piece, there is no helping you. i wasn't disrespecting you anymore then you have disrespected the rest of this forum as whole with your slander, disrespecting people's women, and your ignorance. GL to you in life, and look both ways before you walk into traffic.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

yeah well thats prolly not even gonna happen ill end up trading or selling the car, but seriously ur funny saying omg thank i found this thread haha dude im not hiding ****, those are sample pics ive said it shows how it looks in the sun, and i clearly say in the craigs ad to youtube search for the video and theres a link on the video to this forum' you make it seem like if im a bad seller which im not, im being very discriptive and i like things to be clear like if i was the buyer omg how stupid do you think i am? lol the car may be worth 1 2 3 or 4k but to you sir ,now dont give me any lip because i will run you over with my car as a roller ill push it jk ill be nice but i dont need your lsx lectures either, the fact that i had an accident and im on disability waiting process doesnt make me any stupid if not i would have sold you my car' show me some pics or a link and ill consider putting 5k on top of the trade and have you still thinking about it like you told me' its got to be automatic
Your CL Ad and the emails you sent says nothing about Halloween colored headers and Yellow painted wiring harness. I never said you was hiding anything but your ad is far from reality of what the car actually is. Your ad said it was a fresh rebuild when it is actually pieced together with old, used and some new parts.

Good luck with the sale but I doubt it will be going anywhere. I see you have been trying to sell it for 2 years so I doubt it will be going anywhere soon.
Old 03-07-2012, 07:37 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and i like how you edited your sentence that i quoted above to try and cover your ***........
Old 03-07-2012, 07:37 PM
Teching In

dude i havent disrespected anyone - i said if someone who wanted a bpm transam ls1 would find this thread they would prolly be offering me their wife for a snack at the park jk <<< whats so wrong about a snack at the park or even a lil something sumthin ? huh u crazy fool i even put jk i it doesnt suit any members on here because they would already be posting in here like you so meh ;/, just stfu before i send you girl to spank whip you, what else you want fool? im here in brownsville,tx im waiting for you i have everything you need bring whom ever you want stupid **** ull be dirt knapping
Old 03-07-2012, 07:43 PM
TECH Enthusiast

and why the hell has that engine been rebuilt 3 times in 120k? a ls can go upwards of 150-200+k without being rebuilt once. let me guess, you did it? did you check the cylinders for taper, out of round, and general wear under the ridge? did you check bearings for wear, how about the crank. did you re grind the valves and valve seats to get rid of any pitting? there is a mile list long i can go through. thats why you've had to rebuild that engine three times, what does that say about your mechanical prowess. TOOOOOOLLLLLLLLL SHEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDD

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?