Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2012, 11:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Im sorry but this **** is rediculous... I have a 99 Trans Am "Firehawk" number 147 of 719 with all the papers and documentation and 120k on it and still wouldnt ask what you wanted for this POS. Sorry bud but you are a true disgrace to the rest of us LS owners... Im normally a pretty easy guy to get along with but Im dead serious when I say this... You need the living **** beat out of you... You basically just took a frresh cut diamond and flushed it down the toilet... ******* moron
Old 03-14-2012, 11:24 AM
Teching In

Default bpm

Go back to mexico you goofy ************, You are ******* up this site for serious car enthusiasts and buyers. All your ******* posts ive read and BAD CHAD aint no lier he is a stand up guy. So take you stupid *** off here you dont know **** about **** i dont know you but you really **** me off !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by STS_Silverado
Im sorry but this **** is rediculous... I have a 99 Trans Am "Firehawk" number 147 of 719 with all the papers and documentation and 120k on it and still wouldnt ask what you wanted for this POS. Sorry bud but you are a true disgrace to the rest of us LS owners... Im normally a pretty easy guy to get along with but Im dead serious when I say this... You need the living **** beat out of you... You basically just took a frresh cut diamond and flushed it down the toilet... ******* moron

who ever would want to completely restore and put a new engine ls1 ls2 ls3 or whatever ls7 in the bpm and keep it for them selves to save it for their son or daughter wont be able to do that because i doubt they will find an original code bpm transam, now you dont have to hate, its just my opinion on what i would sell it, because otherwise i would keep it, yes its just the rare unique color that makes it so special for me, now go **** yourself in your firehawk 147 out of 719 ROFL wipe your add with the papers and documentation for me its not worth it, i prefer to have my bright purple metallic transam, now mind your own buisness because if i would tell you to come meet me so can beat the living **** outta me you wouldnt come ,everyone knows who i am unlike you , your just an ls1 tech member hiding behind the screen, i dont care if you think my car is a pos, i could say the same thing about yours, but if you want to beat me up why not do it your self, i want to see really no joke
Old 03-14-2012, 02:19 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by livnfast
Go back to mexico you goofy ************, You are ******* up this site for serious car enthusiasts and buyers. All your ******* posts ive read and BAD CHAD aint no lier he is a stand up guy. So take you stupid *** off here you dont know **** about **** i dont know you but you really **** me off !!!!!!!!!!!!

yeah i am mexican im also arabian, come beat me up

you are nobody just another ******* talking **** and disrespecting a member that hasnt disrecpected you, and chad can defend himself, besides no one ever said he was lying about anything you dumb **** what the hell are you talking about lol

and yes, you can beat me up or kill me when we meet and it could cost you something you wouldnt pay for with all the money in the world, not because i say so...but because i have alot of people who appreciate me and will find you, even if you are hiding behind the screen, so reveal your self dont be a coward face me or bring your other friend you said that should beat me up do it, i will pay you $5,000 , or if not your friend chad will suffer the consequences.... lets see how much you care now aww

by a friend your phuked! REvENGA lol

oh and you prolly think your truck is worth alot hehe, want something better? ill sell you a 1946 ford truck runs strong! LS1 candidate $15,000

now when you have a rehab center and rescue drug addicts and share everything with them food shelter medicine clothing games cars and have over 350 centers

i will respect you, but whatever else you are, i seriously wouldnt give a phuk about you

and what i do i do it for pleasure and having a good heart i dont get payed.

come live with us you need some rehab, i bet you and chad party and drink alcohol together, well guess what, you will live less , may god bless you idiot dont smoke weed if you aint **** get off the pot
Old 03-14-2012, 03:05 PM
Teching In

Default bpm

ive been sober for 7 years home boy and your rambling on ***** this site up get the **** off here
Old 03-14-2012, 04:02 PM
Teching In

ive been sober for 7 years home boy and your rambling on ***** this site up get the **** off here

ur mom is ******* this site up i will cut ur head to make this forum famous how bout that homito?

im no homeboy *******, you and all ur homeboys can go take care of eachothers backs in prison, respect me and i wont abuse you.
Old 03-14-2012, 04:30 PM
Teching In

I must admit This is just toooo damn entertaining. I don't want you to leave man, this is the most insane style fun this forum has had maybe ever. I think we can all agree that there are humans on this planet of every race on every continent who's family tree looks more like cromag man than anything else. All they can do is breathe basically. I looked at this guys Facebook and read his cl ad, basically he's just a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder from shitting in his hand and throwing it, so pick if you must, just know genetics are a bitch. But If this guy is doing anything but working at Mickey d's, digging ditches, or greeting walmart-goers for the rest of his life, it will be a miracle, so I say cut him some slack.
And Oily old pal, as long as you understand that the shape of your vehicle constitutes 1500ish bucks if that, and basically you're just entertaining all of us poor, morbidly bored individuals; props!! cause you definitely have everyones attention. But even as someone who could NEVER function in a normal society in ANY country, you still have to know you're not going to find any friends here, AND DEFINITELY NO ONE that's even mildly interested in that hunk of **** that was maybe once a car.

So I say BRING ON THE POINTLESS IRRELEVANT VIDEOS AND COMPLETELY Unintelligible TALK!!!! VIVA LA INBREDS!!! Ye ye ye!!!!!!

When i get home and off the iPhone I'm going to find some badass videos to post in here!!!

Last edited by Finnan; 03-14-2012 at 05:31 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 06:11 PM
Teching In

Default bpm

Got your homeboy swangin rite here and you stupid **** kenny powers is a sitcom on cable tv you obviously are a lower grade than the rest of us so ill cut ya some slack la flama blanca bitches. There it is rite there PAW PAW as the swamp man would say !!!!!!!!!
Old 03-14-2012, 07:00 PM
Teching In

Got your homeboy swangin rite here and you stupid **** kenny powers is a sitcom on cable tv you obviously are a lower grade than the rest of us so ill cut ya some slack la flama blanca bitches. There it is rite there PAW PAW as the swamp man would say !!!!!!!!!
Lol yeah!!!!! More craziness!!! Bring it!!! Damn this place is entertaining

Last edited by Finnan; 03-14-2012 at 07:05 PM.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:24 PM
Teching In

finnan im simply defending myself from you flaming trolls who have adsolutely no interest in mycar so i dont know wtf is yalls problem u come just to talk ****, its sad that i come on here to check whats up with my sales ad and all i see is pure bullshit from ls1tech members, i aint here to make friends so i dont need your advice and wtf are you doing checking my facebook if you aint going to add me i dare you to add me, u wanna **** around i will show you what i am made of i will prove my points i guarantee i am better than you and what ever you do no matter who you know or whos got your back i will make you see whats up with kenny powers livnfast up ur *** all of yall *** u 2! ls2foryou *** u too! all u muthaafukkazz *** u too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBJQKIAtLiE
Old 03-14-2012, 09:26 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIezsPhHkIw
Old 03-14-2012, 09:35 PM
Teching In

heres finnan ls2foryou and livnfast in your ls1 talking **** about me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT-B5yS5CU8 how ridiculous and stupid u are listening to that stupid scarface theme song everyone wants to be a drug dealer what a phukken joke this world has become off time to lock this thread
Old 03-14-2012, 09:51 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_x4u...eature=related they hang out too much guys, i hope you learned something from this video
Old 03-14-2012, 10:10 PM
Teching In

im trying to figure out which one is finnan ls2foryou and livnfast lmao yall act alike

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKzFbJnUDGA
Old 03-14-2012, 10:13 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
Old 03-14-2012, 10:23 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjUIbWqnnTI
Old 03-14-2012, 10:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Finnan
I must admit This is just toooo damn entertaining. I don't want you to leave man, this is the most insane style fun this forum has had maybe ever. I think we can all agree that there are humans on this planet of every race on every continent who's family tree looks more like cromag man than anything else. All they can do is breathe basically. I looked at this guys Facebook and read his cl ad, basically he's just a few rungs up the evolutionary ladder from shitting in his hand and throwing it, so pick if you must, just know genetics are a bitch. But If this guy is doing anything but working at Mickey d's, digging ditches, or greeting walmart-goers for the rest of his life, it will be a miracle, so I say cut him some slack.
And Oily old pal, as long as you understand that the shape of your vehicle constitutes 1500ish bucks if that, and basically you're just entertaining all of us poor, morbidly bored individuals; props!! cause you definitely have everyones attention. But even as someone who could NEVER function in a normal society in ANY country, you still have to know you're not going to find any friends here, AND DEFINITELY NO ONE that's even mildly interested in that hunk of **** that

was maybe once a car.

So I say BRING ON THE POINTLESS IRRELEVANT VIDEOS AND COMPLETELY Unintelligible TALK!!!! VIVA LA INBREDS!!! Ye ye ye!!!!!!

When i get home and off the iPhone I'm going to find some badass videos to post in here!!!

LMFAO!!!!!!

lets get it going keep it coming contest anyone?
Old 03-14-2012, 10:40 PM
Teching In

Default Pbm

Douchebag !!!! There it is rite there paw paw
Old 03-14-2012, 10:52 PM
11 Second Club

doesn't anyone moderate this place??????!
Old 03-15-2012, 01:09 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 98LS1Formula
doesn't anyone moderate this place??????!

Umm........Hell NO!!! Its a free for all in here, baby!!! You didn't notice??

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?