Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 04:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

Originally Posted by ls2foryou
^^^^^^^

He kinda stuck up for you ..... we all know your ******* nuts and out of your mind. Your in the wrong place when you strat talking all the **** your starting to talk.... You mess with any of us at one time ..... Meaning more thn one we will burn you and your purple nerple TA to the ground. You don't know **** about how it's done here.... You will never sell **** here now ... It on.... Your toast now ..... In other words you fucked on here

and noticed how finnan and the others edit their posts too about burning me with my car, dont you phukken scratch it this car is my life no joke

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIfye...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZP4y...feature=relmfu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXFpmJhCZVg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NIw...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQJqK...eature=related

heads or tails whats it gonna be?
Old 03-15-2012, 04:24 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZUdPZ4v4qo
Old 03-15-2012, 04:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 95batmobile
Hello chico,
How you doing, i want you to know that i ma queit okay with the amount of this goods and that of it conditon, and i will want the payment to be as soon as posible...i will issue you a cheque of {$9998} which will take care of the expensive both the shipping and the goods.
all you have to do is for you to have the cheque and clear it at the nearset cashing point around you then you wire the balance to my shipping company which i will give the address to you when the time comes to wire the money. so that they can come up for the pick up on time in your location which i have giving them your contact address to pick the goods up when you send them the money.they are the company i used since i stated my business and they have never **** me off. all you have to do now is to give me your
FULL NAME.......
FULL ADDRESS...................
COUNTRY...................
STATE..............
CITY......................
ZIP CODE.....................
so that the cheque can be issue out for you asap.
stay bless.
regards.....
(ps. i nees your social security number just in case i have any problems)
first of all i wanted 9999 not 9998, and ive lowered the price to 6666

secondly, this is a scam type of request for buying a vehicle from the typical CL ad scammers ROFL

thirdlee or thirdly turd-e im about to trade the car just waiting for a friend to trade his twinturbo for a bmw bullet proof, if it doesnt happen, i will lower the price to 5555 thanks for your time sir.
Old 03-15-2012, 04:50 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kI6ga...eature=related

*** u kony! la gente esta muy lokaa

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji7Ia...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZLd8...eature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWCvV-rVGMM
Old 03-15-2012, 04:55 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

What part of "NO ONE ON THIS SITE IS GONNA BUY YOUR CAR" don't you understand?
Old 03-15-2012, 05:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by BlueBallz
What part of "NO ONE ON THIS SITE IS GONNA BUY YOUR CAR" don't you understand?
wtf are you on about? you dont belong here "this is only for the elite hardcore" so fasten your seatbelt if your in wisconsin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZKUQU5ddP8
Old 03-15-2012, 05:21 PM
Teching In

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYLpE...eature=related
Old 03-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Default bpm

COME on PAW PAW there it is rite there give me more yeah yeah Kenny Powers is with me rite now paw paw its gonna be a good time
Old 03-15-2012, 07:02 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by oiLS1
oh and for bad chad...you should have showed me that video and i would have traded you, but now that i see that your just an ******* ill prolly end up looking for you in my super rare bpm 1/12 ws6 clone when i go to houston to show you what could have been yours buddy no joke

and for the other guys who arent even interested in the car..just seriously stfu before you get smacked the phuk up' al ya muthaf a calls guns are like parachutts right bad chad lol
post #31
Generalized innuendo for pulling a gun on "the other guys who aren't interested"

dude i havent disrespected anyone - i said if someone who wanted a bpm transam ls1 would find this thread they would prolly be offering me their wife for a snack at the park jk <<< whats so wrong about a snack at the park or even a lil something sumthin ? huh u crazy fool i even put jk i it doesnt suit any members on here because they would already be posting in here like you so meh ;/, just stfu before i send you girl to spank whip you, what else you want fool? im here in brownsville,tx im waiting for you i have everything you need bring whom ever you want stupid **** ull be dirt knapping
post#39. Didnt quote anyone but i assume he was saying this to "taman86"

yes please do that and stfu other than talking **** you dont really know- read right from beginning towards the end and you will see whats up, i wanna see where actually dont be stupid people this car is my life but it doesnt bother me when you talk about it, but when you disrespect me and tell me kenny powers should beat me not just livnfast but the others you know who you are after editing your posts, i will chanllenge you to come beat me up or kill me if you want, i really would like you to take your FUAAA out and be happy if thats what you really desire for me.

do it livnfast... this is you sober but still drunk and thinking oh yeah im ok http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWOz-...feature=relmfu

slo_lt1 you seem like a good member, but you seriously dont know what your talking about, be more specific and lmao at finnan stfu DUDE! NO ****! oh really stfu ******* this is you finnan drunk thinking you have super kenny powers http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PAUE...eature=related
There you go, this is two within the first two pages and i wouldn't doubt if i kept reading id find more. you have disrespected this site and you're making yourself look like a jackass. Saying what you said could get you into some real problems, especially with law enforcement taking threats made over the internet very seriously now. Your'e car is never going to sell on this site because of your actions and all the controversy, you are literally going to have to bullshit the **** out of someone to sell it....that's if you can find someone stupid enough. Something tells me it wont be your first time doing that. If i was a mod here you would have been warned on post #31 and out on your *** post #39. There is absolutely no reason to say what you said, you aren't a child are you?
Old 03-15-2012, 07:10 PM
Teching In

Yes i edit almost everything, im hating you from my iphone mostly, and sometimes my grammar isn't great from it....you know....GRAMMAR??? Like the ENGLISH ******* LANGUAGe???? that thing that youRE beating the LIVING **** out of every time you sit down in front of your computer and probably open you're mouth??!

So you friend is getting a bulletproof bimmer, huh? Sounds seriously DRUG RELATED to me, And not the warm fuzzy hippie kind, mexican cartel style. I hope the one tiny little exhausted, overworked Brain cell you have convinces you to leave here before you really **** someone off, hell la flama Blanca there looks like hes willing to bend you over his knee, maybe you should meet up with him. I noticed you're posting in other peoples for sale threads offering your purple laxative to them in trade for 15-25k cars. I'm sure they absolutely LOVE having to deal with that. I'm not going to get a mod, cause Im not a whistle blower, per say. I'm just going to continue to mentally and verbally SHOVE you to the ground until youre gone. But I can't wait until someone else does....
Old 03-15-2012, 08:05 PM
Teching In

Default Bpm

Where u at PAW PAW I've been waiting for you to post cause your days on here are numberd so show me some more threats and lies and disrespect PAW PAW I simply told you don't lie about Bad Chad he knows cars as well as I do and if he says you are a lier and a peice of doo doo then that's what you are i don't give a motherfuck about your Barney cartel piece of doo doo I care that you are a lier and a mouthy *** wet back
Old 03-15-2012, 08:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

first of all i wanted 9999 not 9998, and ive lowered the price to 6666

secondly, this is a scam type of request for buying a vehicle from the typical CL ad scammers ROFL

thirdlee or thirdly turd-e im about to trade the car just waiting for a friend to trade his twinturbo for a bmw bullet proof, if it doesnt happen, i will lower the price to 5555 thanks for your time sir.

I'm interested, and consider it sold, I'm buying it for my father and
payment would be through PayPal, my agent will come for pick up,
actually I'm working in a ship and most time I am off shore. Expecting
your prompt reply, with the name and email address on the your PayPal
account so that I can make the payment and please provide me with
recent pictures including this item so I can see the condition before
we proceed since I would not be seen it in person so I can make a
payment right away, and pick up would at your residence. And lastly,
I'm offering additional $100 to your final price for you to keep it
off from other offer. If you don't have paypal account yet, it is
very easy to set up, go to http://www.paypal.com and get it set up..
looking forward to your response.

Regards.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:07 PM
Teching In

Come on paw paw sell the car to la flama Blanca so you can get the **** off here cause Kenny powers is getting tired of seeing you post **** on here
Old 03-15-2012, 11:48 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by slo_lt1
post #31
Generalized innuendo for pulling a gun on "the other guys who aren't interested"

post#39. Didnt quote anyone but i assume he was saying this to "taman86"

There you go, this is two within the first two pages and i wouldn't doubt if i kept reading id find more. you have disrespected this site and you're making yourself look like a jackass. Saying what you said could get you into some real problems, especially with law enforcement taking threats made over the internet very seriously now. Your'e car is never going to sell on this site because of your actions and all the controversy, you are literally going to have to bullshit the **** out of someone to sell it....that's if you can find someone stupid enough. Something tells me it wont be your first time doing that. If i was a mod here you would have been warned on post #31 and out on your *** post #39. There is absolutely no reason to say what you said, you aren't a child are you?
yeah i was reffering to chads signiture you moron, read his sig its exactly what he says lol stfu or ill take ur eyes out for being stupid and if your concerned call the cops, ur the nosey idiot.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Finnan
Yes i edit almost everything, im hating you from my iphone mostly, and sometimes my grammar isn't great from it....you know....GRAMMAR??? Like the ENGLISH ******* LANGUAGe???? that thing that youRE beating the LIVING **** out of every time you sit down in front of your computer and probably open you're mouth??!

So you friend is getting a bulletproof bimmer, huh? Sounds seriously DRUG RELATED to me, And not the warm fuzzy hippie kind, mexican cartel style. I hope the one tiny little exhausted, overworked Brain cell you have convinces you to leave here before you really **** someone off, hell la flama Blanca there looks like hes willing to bend you over his knee, maybe you should meet up with him. I noticed you're posting in other peoples for sale threads offering your purple laxative to them in trade for 15-25k cars. I'm sure they absolutely LOVE having to deal with that. I'm not going to get a mod, cause Im not a whistle blower, per say. I'm just going to continue to mentally and verbally SHOVE you to the ground until youre gone. But I can't wait until someone else does....
its bullet proof because they come like that from factory stfu, and if its from a drug dealer i seriously wouldnt give a *** either it has nothing to do with me, i just like the car and need something to go to the gym

i dont know who la flama blanca is, but if your wishing harm on me, we will all die with flama blanca unless you stfu cuz i will grab my glock, and i have a permit so stfu because ill call on you out to the streedt for trying to get my *** kicked, and if you cant wait untill someone else does it, well ill make you repent from talking **** that has nothing to do with you and then being a coward, ffs if your not gonna go big go home you lil *****. nuff said im done with you next time you wanna open your mouth it better be to come kill me , you and all your friends gangs cartels whatever are **** to me, i have the power of god. so start reading the bible and pray buddy because you arent making a good image of yourself either not that i care but yeah it be cool if you would just stfu, like please ls1tech member who thinks all ls1tech members have his back ROFL stfu please act on behalf your self, theres no more mommy and daddy.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Wow, this is a horrible waste of bandwidth.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:13 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by livnfast
Where u at PAW PAW I've been waiting for you to post cause your days on here are numberd so show me some more threats and lies and disrespect PAW PAW I simply told you don't lie about Bad Chad he knows cars as well as I do and if he says you are a lier and a peice of doo doo then that's what you are i don't give a motherfuck about your Barney cartel piece of doo doo I care that you are a lier and a mouthy *** wet back

look i simply dont know who the *** is kenny powers, but ur friend kenny powers can get you killed and you can get chad killed so seriously stfu, now if austin powers was with you, i would have backed the *** off and i would even try to make it to where you are to get his autograh before i die, so its very simple, dont hang out with no one unless you plan on dying for that person.

i myself am against all you cockaroaches, ill the raid the hell out of yall im ready bring it, im in brownsville,tx international blv and hw77 at the whataburger invite me a combo#5 then i will decide weather or not i should step outside with kenny' its opened 24hrs and i like blue powerade not coke , theres cops always eating there so kenny better not be wanted or ur screwed. but hey for extra backup bring chad finnan slo_formula98 and the rest you want, i dont know but im ready to die just wanna see who are the tough guys yeah the ones with more ***** than me oh yeah blue ballz i dont know who the *** that idiot is but bringhim too, i am not armed and dangererous, so just bring like a bat or rope i dont know something you can hit me with if you aint strong enough' oh and a video camera please with alot of memory.
Old 03-16-2012, 12:15 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LOHRTBT
Wow, this is a horrible waste of bandwidth.
hey im sorry member with a nice corvette that has been sold, but yeah i will try to donate some money to the ls1tech if i sell the car here or on the streets, even if i traded, if i happen to keep on living and god lets me i will make a few millions and prolly buy this site. you mad?
Old 03-16-2012, 04:39 AM
Launching!

yeah i was reffering to chads signiture you moron, read his sig its exactly what he says lol stfu or ill take ur eyes out for being stupid and if your concerned call the cops, ur the nosey idiot.
You'll take my eyes out? Hahaahahaha, id like to see your little mexican midget *** try something. Dude **** you and your piece of **** barney mess that belongs on the scrap yard. Do yourself a favor and just GTFO seriously no one is going to help you here, no one is going to buy from you here,so why are you here? Just to keep trying to start **** and make threats you wont follow through with?
Old 03-16-2012, 07:53 AM
Teching In

There it is rite there proof is in the puddin come on paw paw

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?