Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2012, 12:53 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Year: 1998
Make: Pontiac
Model: Trans Am
Price: $9999
Mileage: 155440
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Purple
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive
LS Engine?: Car has LS engine

first of all i never needed yalls help ,and i dont even think you know what helping is anyways' ur those selfish badass type of people who wont spare any help to the most who need even if you see them dying of hunger' you would prefer to install a supercharger kit to your car' its just clear that all yall guys been doing is harrasing me with your stupid unessesary comments, then you cry out loud when i simply defend myself so you *** off my sales ad and dont disrespect me, i bet yall dont act like ******** in real life because you know ur fuked, you want to release all your anger bashing me, i dont care what you think this car is solid gold for me,go else where with your opinions.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwB0ZJbwmpw
Old 03-16-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 03-16-2012, 12:58 PM
TECH Addict

How about you and your friends versus me and the revolution?
Old 03-16-2012, 01:12 PM
Teching In

i dont know if your telling me, but if you do' ive been saying i dont need friends from here to defend myself not even.... kenny powers! he can keep sitting next to livnfast on his computer wanting to kick my *** for all i care' im not the one bothering them anyways but im always available for who ever wants beef ill show you what beef really is like and its some nasty ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysv-Q...eature=related
Old 03-16-2012, 01:17 PM
Teching In

oh yeah this one is more clear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IyYnnUcgeMc&ob=av2e
Old 03-16-2012, 02:31 PM
Teching In

Default bpm

I got kenny powers with me paw paw and we goin to go get la flama blanca
Old 03-16-2012, 03:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

why on earth would I be mad at you? You have nothing to offer and are taking nothing from me. The people on the site can not provide the kind of help you require.
Old 03-16-2012, 06:49 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LOHRTBT
why on earth would I be mad at you? You have nothing to offer and are taking nothing from me. The people on the site can not provide the kind of help you require.
this is my sales ad, im not offering anything for free either' but this site helps to post the information of my car, for those CL vievers and people come **** the stick cuz they are the ones who got nothing else better to do, i may not have a car as better as theirs but i might have other things more valuable and i dont talk ****, but yeah i aint no stupid human being either- i know what i have and not anyone can have what i have and what ive have had in the past' and thats ok if i dont have it anymore because new better things are on my way, ive met alot of good people aswell unlike some members from here, i would share my experiences and goals but meh yall are just a bunch of haters thats whats up plain and simple i dont like that attitude &
yeah i know, they are not helping other than being ******** but ok, theres a god who everything sees im outty. thanks in advance for everything either way, peace.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POHqowzfQKg
Old 03-16-2012, 06:57 PM
Launching!

is this dude off his meds or something?
Old 03-16-2012, 07:40 PM
Teching In

You mean to tell me you've had enough and you are leaving paw paw
Old 03-16-2012, 08:55 PM
Teching In

yes he's gone... look at all the vids ..... i post one retard karate vid and this guy goes ape **** nuts with all the vids.... you got love it....at this point its all for just slamming him till he's gone off of here... keep pounding this crazy nut case till he's gone boys
Old 03-16-2012, 11:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Damn, I go to Vegas for a few days and this thread blows up!!!

I spend 10k on gambling and partying. I know I offered $1,500.00 for the car but now All I have is $800.00, Let me know when you want me to pick it up
Old 03-17-2012, 01:18 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by oiLS1
first of all i never needed yalls help ,and i dont even think you know what helping is anyways' ur those selfish badass type of people who wont spare any help to the most who need even if you see them dying of hunger' you would prefer to install a supercharger kit to your car' its just clear that all yall guys been doing is harrasing me with your stupid unessesary comments, then you cry out loud when i simply defend myself so you *** off my sales ad and dont disrespect me, i bet yall dont act like ******** in real life because you know ur fuked, you want to release all your anger bashing me, i dont care what you think this car is solid gold for me,go else where with your opinions.
Really?? Im that kind of person huh? Well since you seem to know so much about me you know that im only 21 years old,working on my masters in architectural engineering, work full time, and manage to volunteer at a children's cancer center twice a week right? You dont know **** and i dont appreciate your disrespectful attitude. And to get it straight YOU were the FIRST person to make a threat, so defend yourself from what? some people saying ohh here we go again get this pos outta here? Well they are right,when you sit there and make threads with a car realistically worth no more than $4-4.5k and ask up to 20 grand!!! Some pretty low mileage modded z06's are selling for less than that! Im done with this thread, you are clueless.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:47 PM
Teching In

On behalf of all the primates that have been walking upright for 3 millions years, I'd just like to say....GOOD ******* RIDDANCE.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:54 AM
Teching In

ROFL alright folks you win just drop it ima post some sample pics and a link of what i dont want to happen to to my baby http://www.clevelandpickapart.com/tr...gallery11.html notice it says VERY RARE

changes color from dark purple black metallic to bright purple metallic google metallic paints you will see the changing effects with sun and light daylight and night owned!
Attached Thumbnails freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-98ta01r-1-.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-98ta01q-1-.jpg   freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?-bpm1.jpg  

Last edited by oiLS1; 03-22-2012 at 05:25 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

Those pics aren't even of your car ^ . . . . .
Old 03-22-2012, 10:49 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I thought you were leaving?
Old 03-22-2012, 11:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 94ss06gxp
Those pics aren't even of your car ^ . . . . .
No ****!!!! Somebody go get a ******* MOD for the love of god....
Old 03-22-2012, 11:32 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by oiLS1
ROFL alright folks you win just drop it ima post some sample pics and a link of what i dont want to happen to to my baby http://www.clevelandpickapart.com/tr...gallery11.html notice it says VERY RARE

changes color from dark purple black metallic to bright purple metallic google metallic paints you will see the changing effects with sun and light daylight and night owned!
Hurry folks!!! Changes colors where the paint and body isnt FUCKED UP!! see that little spot in the door jamb? Yeah, looks like that..

You're ******* TOAST here....I guarantee 100% all you're gonna get here is everyone ******* YOUR STUPID *** till you're gone for good.
Old 03-23-2012, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Default bpm

Damn PAW PAW did you go to sleep for a couple days aint heard from ya me and Kenny Powers thought you was gone .You remind me of an abused wife you just keep coming back for more .I call DR. Phil and he said to ask you HOWS THIS WORKIN FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: freshbuild!98BPMTransAm1/84(ws61/12clone)RAREtrade?