Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

2005 CTS-V Amazingly Low Mileage (FS/FT?)

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2012, 06:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 CTS-V Amazingly Low Mileage (FS/FT?)

Year: 2005
Make: Cadillac
Model: CTS
Price: $20000
Mileage: 18000
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): TX
Color: Black
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

6 Speed 18k actual true miles (RESTORED TITLE)

This is the infamous V model rare and beautiful with the unmistakable body lines faceted like a diamond
This car is loaded with all power options from Gps, Xm radio, Sunroof, to Heated Elcentara covered Memory Seats
The cts-v is equipped with the GM LS6 V8 Z06 vette motor paired with the bullet proof tremec t56 6 speed transmission

This is an *** kicking Z06 in a 4 door luxury sleeper platform
Now for the BEST PART my particular car happens to be probably only one of less than a hand full in the buyers market That has 18k Actual true miles..

the car was in a front end accident and was still completely drivable after accident. i have had it on a lift and inspected there is no uni-body ,cross-member , inner fender wall suspension frame damage what so ever it is stair as an arrow ..

i have attached a carfax report please take a look and make any offers i am interested in trades as well
602-403-4247

thanks for your interest

Old 12-19-2012, 12:33 AM
Staging Lane

Default ha

gotta appreciate those vaccume marks!! just perfect!!!.
Old 12-19-2012, 01:37 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Two questions, where is the lower grille......and do you have any pictures of the accident. It was totaled in 2005 and sticker was $56,000 on those cars so damage had to have been substantial to total it.

Was it a flood car?
Old 12-19-2012, 11:40 AM
Teching In

Default relpy

Originally Posted by itsslow98
Two questions, where is the lower grille......and do you have any pictures of the accident. It was totaled in 2005 and sticker was $56,000 on those cars so damage had to have been substantial to total it.

Was it a flood car?

you know i am not sure to be completely honest i got this car from a dealer ship and it didnt have the v front bumper on it. as some of you may know finding a front bumper for these cars is next to IMPOSSIBLE i got this one from a small parts yard stroke of crazy luck !!

i dont have any pics but i will say this a bumper cover from dealer 8 years later costs 850.00 cover only so i can only imagine they were in the thousands when it was "totaled" if you notice in the report it drove 100 miles after accident couldnt have been a real devastating accident .....

also it was a lease car so insurance claims are completely different for lease vehicle ..

thanks for your interest and again feel free to make an offer of any sort worst i can say is no.
Old 12-19-2012, 03:58 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You should be able to track down the accident report without too much trouble; it would probably be worth doing so for both you and a potential buyer. One question: why are the seat rails all rusted, especially in that last picture? For a car with that low of miles, it seems kind of odd that the rails would look that bad.
Old 12-19-2012, 07:45 PM
Launching!

There could have been several things to total the car, I would say without air bags being deployed or structural damage it was a flood or vandalism. I've seen engines blown up due to "acts of god" total a vehicle.
Old 12-19-2012, 10:57 PM
Teching In

You know I noticed that same thing my self and I have even pulled the carpet up in the back for the fuse panel and no rust I was thinking maybe one of two things

The seats came out of another salvaged car in a junk yard on east coast somewhere and had some rust.

Or the car had broken windows at its time of accident and as u can see in the car fax it sat for years before being restored to dot compliancey so maybe again open exposure to the elements..... Just speculating here
Old 12-23-2012, 10:51 AM
Teching In

bump for v
Old 12-27-2012, 05:14 PM
Teching In

been few days bump for trade OBO.........................
Old 01-01-2013, 07:15 PM
10 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

What kinda trades you interested in?

Quick Reply: 2005 CTS-V Amazingly Low Mileage (FS/FT?)