Notices
Vehicle Classifieds This an archive of the older vehicle classifieds, please create a new listing in our Marketplace.
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (State):

Color:

Transmission:

Drivetrain:

LS Engine?:

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Part Fits:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Engine:

LS Engine?:

Rare 2000 formula ws6 HARDTOP !! With 50k mi.

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 02:12 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Rare 2000 formula ws6 HARDTOP !! With 50k mi.

Thinking about letting go of this hard to find,if not Impossible to find hard top only 11made this color. The car is perfect. $18,000

Old 08-13-2015, 09:11 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Beautiful car! GLWS.
Old 08-13-2015, 09:12 AM
11 Second Club

Did I miss the price?
Old 08-13-2015, 09:59 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

i think we missed everyrthing...
Old 08-13-2015, 01:12 PM
Pontiacerator

Received 194 Likes on 163 Posts

OP, please delete and repost using the form provided for sales listings when posting a sales thread. Or you can repost in the "What's it Worth" forum as "Thinking of Selling".
Old 08-14-2015, 12:01 AM
Staging Lane

Default ttt

dudes firm at 18k.......
Old 08-14-2015, 05:20 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99f1
dudes firm at 18k.......
His car his price! If you not going to buy it don't comment in his thread! All you do is waste people's time on here. Your like the annoying kid that no one likes that wants to hate on people's cars that you can't get!
Old 08-14-2015, 12:51 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

The price is embedded in a line of text in between the pictures.....its $18,000
Old 08-14-2015, 01:01 PM
Launching!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by hatcher1986
His car his price! If you not going to buy it don't comment in his thread! All you do is waste people's time on here. Your like the annoying kid that no one likes that wants to hate on people's cars that you can't get!
Although I agree the approach was of a very basic manner and just clutters the ad....I don't feel there is anything wrong with providing an assessment of pricing as long as there are strong supporting factors. These kind of posts can help a buyer and/or seller make an informed decision on where the price should be. (ex. If the car was grossly overpriced as a seller I would hope someone would tell me)

That is partial the point of model specific forums such as LS1tech is to provide technical insight to all users.

Again the seller has all right to set a price and hold firm but having comments in the thread to aid both the seller/buyer in better understanding does not affect anything and to be honest most sellers don't mind the "free bump" to their posts as it requires them less interface to keep it relevant.

I personally try to provide much advice on both ends but make sure it is factually supported in an effort to hopefully aid either a potential buyer and or seller in what there goals are. For someone to leave their car on the market for years because they were foolish in understanding market value is a shame. I also occasionally provide supportive statements regarding the car involved so that potential buyers might come in and see that others felt like it was a good car/good deal and are more comfortable with their decision to purchase.
Old 08-14-2015, 06:14 PM
Teching In

PM sent
Old 08-14-2015, 08:05 PM
Staging Lane

Default Thank you

Yes!!! Finally someone who gets it. And i could buy this car.... Umm.......5 times over. Then id be broke....stfu snatcher!!!!!!.my posts are relevant

Originally Posted by bandits96ss
although i agree the approach was of a very basic manner and just clutters the ad....i don't feel there is anything wrong with providing an assessment of pricing as long as there are strong supporting factors. These kind of posts can help a buyer and/or seller make an informed decision on where the price should be. (ex. If the car was grossly overpriced as a seller i would hope someone would tell me)

that is partial the point of model specific forums such as ls1tech is to provide technical insight to all users.

Again the seller has all right to set a price and hold firm but having comments in the thread to aid both the seller/buyer in better understanding does not affect anything and to be honest most sellers don't mind the "free bump" to their posts as it requires them less interface to keep it relevant.

I personally try to provide much advice on both ends but make sure it is factually supported in an effort to hopefully aid either a potential buyer and or seller in what there goals are. For someone to leave their car on the market for years because they were foolish in understanding market value is a shame. I also occasionally provide supportive statements regarding the car involved so that potential buyers might come in and see that others felt like it was a good car/good deal and are more comfortable with their decision to purchase.
Old 08-14-2015, 11:59 PM
TECH Addict

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Clean bird
Old 08-15-2015, 05:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 99f1
Yes!!! Finally someone who gets it. And i could buy this car.... Umm.......5 times over. Then id be broke....stfu snatcher!!!!!!.my posts are relevant
Nothing about you is relevant!
Old 08-15-2015, 05:53 PM

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts

Closing thread.

OP, you can repost a new thread but you are required to fill out the header containing the vehicle, location, and price information. Please follow the required format.

Quick Reply: Rare 2000 formula ws6 HARDTOP !! With 50k mi.