Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2004 pbm gto w/414 cubic inch motor

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2009, 01:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 374 Likes on 274 Posts

Default 2004 pbm gto w/414 cubic inch motor

2004 pbm gto with black interior. Car has 42,000 miles on the body newly built motor has 1,500 miles on it.

Engine:

414 cubic inch motor with less than 1500 miles on it
compression ratio is 9.25 to 1 it's built for boost and ready for you to add your choice of forced induction.

6.0 liter iron block 4.040 bore
eagle crank 4" stroke
eagle rods
diamond custom pistons -22cc dish( these were custom order for extreme boost)
coated bearings
Afr 225cc heads freshened up with patriot dual gold extreme kit
ARP head studs
cometic head gaskets
90 mm fast intake
90 mm nick williams throttle body
Stainless works long tube headers with 1 3/4 primaries
off road pipes
slp powerflow catback

Here is a link to the new motor idle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d41t4AXJvM

Here are some pics of the new motor

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The trans is an FLT level 4 built trans with a 3600ss yank converter. Here is a pic of the trans:
[IMG][/IMG]

The car also has a complete BMR driveline. Driveshaft, half shafts, and stubs. The stock differential has been rebuilt and a kaaz unit was installed. Still has the stock gear ratio. The driveshaft does develope a vibration around 140 mph which is common with the one piece shafts on gto's. The current motor in the car has never been raced or taken to that speed tho. It was barely broken in before I parked the car in my garage for the winter.

It has koni adjustable shocks and king springs on the rear. The front suspension is stock. It has msr chrome 18" wheels with dba drilled slotted rotors on the front. The front tires are wore and I will put brand new tires on it before it would be sold.

The car has a rear seat delete kit installed, but I have the rear seats that are in perfect condition that will go with the car.

Pic of the car:
[IMG][/IMG]

In the pic the car had bogart wheels on it, but those have already been sold. It now has msr 042 18" wheels in chrome on it. Here is what they look like:
[IMG][/IMG]

It has dba drilled and slotted rotors on the front with hawk pads that brake setup has around 2000 miles on it.

The hood has some cracking of the paint on the front where it has been pushed to shut it. I couldn't get it to show up in a pic, but it would need repainted.

The only reason I'm selling is because I work for a Window and door company. We all know about the housing slump and I'm surprised we have lasted this long. I haven't lost my job yet, but we have been laying off like crazy so I'm sure it's coming.

I'm asking $25,000 for the car, but I'm open to reasonable offers.
Old 02-07-2009, 01:36 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thumbs up for a great seller!!
Old 02-07-2009, 04:05 PM
On The Tree

hp/tq #'s
Old 02-07-2009, 05:32 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by badazzt/a
hp/tq #'s
When I had this motor built I fully intended on installing a procharger f1-a this spring. It is street tuned only and hasn't been on a dyno. The motor is broken in with around 1500 miles on it and since then has been parked in the garage. I start it about once a month and let it run for 20 minutes or so. I didn't want to spend the money on a dyno tune only to have to retune after I installed the procharger. Driveability is great and the economy is what is keeping me from finishing the car since my job is directly impacted by the housing market.

The cam in the motor is a speed inc grind 242/250 .611 .619 114 lsa +2 I was told that cam would work well with a procharger. I could see this car making over 700 rwhp with a procharger or large twin screw through the auto trans easily.

The car is fully built from motor, trans, driveline, to rear end. The hardest most expensive part of the build is out of the way and I could see it working well with any form of forced induction even turbo if you wanted to switch the cam. The car already has a fluidampr balance pinned to the crank which is what you need to mount the procharger pulley to.

Even with the low compression of 9.25 to 1 this car runs strong and is fun to drive in Naturally aspirated form, but it was built with big boost in mind.
Old 02-07-2009, 11:51 PM
Teching In

did this car use to have bogart d10s on it
Old 02-08-2009, 01:32 AM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by potter23
did this car use to have bogart d10s on it
Yes it did, but I sold those already.
Old 02-09-2009, 11:25 AM
10 Second Club

Bump for the day! Over $55,000 invested in this car!
Old 02-15-2009, 01:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BCNUL8R
2004 pbm gto with black interior. Car has 42,000 miles on the body newly built motor has 1,500 miles on it.

Engine:

414 cubic inch motor with less than 1500 miles on it
compression ratio is 9.25 to 1 it's built for boost and ready for you to add your choice of forced induction.

6.0 liter iron block 4.040 bore
eagle crank 4" stroke
eagle rods
diamond custom pistons -22cc dish( these were custom order for extreme boost)
coated bearings
Afr 225cc heads freshened up with patriot dual gold extreme kit
ARP head studs
cometic head gaskets
90 mm fast intake
90 mm nick williams throttle body
Stainless works long tube headers with 1 3/4 primaries
off road pipes
slp powerflow catback

Here is a link to the new motor idle:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d41t4AXJvM

Here are some pics of the new motor

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The trans is an FLT level 4 built trans with a 3600ss yank converter. Here is a pic of the trans:
[IMG][/IMG]

The car also has a complete BMR driveline. Driveshaft, half shafts, and stubs. The stock differential has been rebuilt and a kaaz unit was installed. Still has the stock gear ratio. The driveshaft does develope a vibration around 140 mph which is common with the one piece shafts on gto's. The current motor in the car has never been raced or taken to that speed tho. It was barely broken in before I parked the car in my garage for the winter.

It has koni adjustable shocks and king springs on the rear. The front suspension is stock. It has msr chrome 18" wheels with dba drilled slotted rotors on the front. The front tires are wore and I will put brand new tires on it before it would be sold.

The car has a rear seat delete kit installed, but I have the rear seats that are in perfect condition that will go with the car.

Pic of the car:
[IMG][/IMG]

In the pic the car had bogart wheels on it, but those have already been sold. It now has msr 042 18" wheels in chrome on it. Here is what they look like:
[IMG][/IMG]

It has dba drilled and slotted rotors on the front with hawk pads that brake setup has around 2000 miles on it.

The hood has some cracking of the paint on the front where it has been pushed to shut it. I couldn't get it to show up in a pic, but it would need repainted.

The only reason I'm selling is because I work for a Window and door company. We all know about the housing slump and I'm surprised we have lasted this long. I haven't lost my job yet, but we have been laying off like crazy so I'm sure it's coming.

I'm asking $25,000 for the car, but I'm open to reasonable offers.

would that be Pella Corp?--I use to work there about 4 years ago.
Old 02-15-2009, 02:37 PM
TECH Regular

Your selling my favorite ride......... i think i'm going to cry lol

Hey BCNUL8R, would you be interested in just selling the engine and maybe trans in trade and + cash for a good LS1/trans to put back in it so you can sell it? Or maybe just the engine? If so my dad wants to chat with ya - Call me if ya get bored

Quick Reply: 2004 pbm gto w/414 cubic inch motor