Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

For sale: Roller 2001 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2009, 08:19 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For sale: Roller 2001 Camaro SS

Hi guys,

Unfortunately we had an accident with our 2001 SS just 1k miles after completing the 402 lsx build in the car.

Right now we're looking to sell the car as a roller or a rebuildable driver. The insurance company did not total the car. In fact, the damage is confined to the nose (with the exception of the rear bumper cover). There is no chassis damage and no damage from the fenders back. No structural damage either.

The car will need a core support and fenders, bumper covers, windshield, a hood, etc. It could make a very nice drag car with little time/effort. The interior is mint, despite the air bags going off.

With the 402 motor (which was not damaged in the crash) and trans, we're looking for $8,000

Without the motor, trans, interior (as a roller), we're looking for $3,500. You'll need to bring your own wheels.

The car is in Westchester, NY, 20 miles north of Manhattan.

Thanks,
Dan
StingRay6t6@gmail.com

and the ugly

Old 03-30-2009, 12:08 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

not totalled ehh?
Old 03-30-2009, 08:30 AM
On The Tree

Nope, not totaled. The damaged looks a lot worse than it actually is. No structural damage, no roof line damage, doors open and close just like before the accident. She just needs a nose job.

All PM's and emails responded to. To clarify, the car just turned 53,000 miles. 1,000 miles on the motor, exhaust, clutch, suspension, etc.

Thanks for your interest!
-Dan
Old 03-30-2009, 06:36 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my 95 had less damage and they totaled it out. no airbags deployed. Good luck. Just bought a 93 in pretty damned good condition for the daughter for replacement today.
Old 03-30-2009, 06:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Duffster
my 95 had less damage and they totaled it out. no airbags deployed. Good luck. Just bought a 93 in pretty damned good condition for the daughter for replacement today.
Because your 95 isn't worth much. Totaling of a vehicle depends on the ratio of cost to fix by how much the vehicle is worth.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:51 PM
Launching!

O/p I think you'll have much better luck parting it (you'll make more $), lot's of good clean parts, I think you're way off by at least 2k (imho) selling it as a roller although it's not all the way into the frame. G/l tho
Old 03-31-2009, 06:32 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by mariojmoe
O/p I think you'll have much better luck parting it (you'll make more $), lot's of good clean parts, I think you're way off by at least 2k (imho) selling it as a roller although it's not all the way into the frame. G/l tho
i already offered 6 and he wont take it. it looks like it was hit harder then 30 mph like he told me
Old 03-31-2009, 11:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by MuscleLs1Power
i already offered 6 and he wont take it. it looks like it was hit harder then 30 mph like he told me
Chris,

I tried very hard to make a a deal with you on the exhaust and I even made you a very good deal on the trans/exhaust combination. I am sorry we could not make the transaction work.

If you'd like to discuss the car off line feel free, you have my cell number and email address. I do not appreciate you bad mouthing me or the car considering the emotional and financial struggles I have gone through since pulling my father from the accident scene. I have over $35,000 into this car. For me to consider losing $10,000 on this car is a reality. For me to consider losing $15,000 is not acceptable.

This thread is merely testing the waters. It's my car, I could ask for $1,000,000 if I so desire. I am not turning this pissing match, but after a cheap shot, you have to expect retaliation. Good luck in your parting out initiatives and money making endeavors.

Have a nice night.
-Dan
Old 04-01-2009, 04:53 AM
Teching In

how do you want for the complete pullout? can I get some specs on the motor? also some info on the trans...
Old 04-01-2009, 08:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by speedfactor415
how do you want for the complete pullout? can I get some specs on the motor? also some info on the trans...
Hey man,

I am not really sure I understand the term pull in relationship to cars. I will send you a PM with the particulars on the motor/trans.

Thanks,
Dan
Old 04-06-2009, 12:41 AM
TECH Regular

i have a complete front clip for this car ! everything you need to fix it radiator core support headlights hood fenders front bumper everything . i totaled my car in the driver side that's all good though. thought i would throw that out there to help you sell your car and the clip of course!