Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

RIDICULOUS 2002 SOM CAMARO SS M6 W/ 27K MILES, Full suspension, Bolt-ons, $13,999

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 10:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default RIDICULOUS 2002 SOM CAMARO SS M6 W/ 27K MILES, Full suspension, Bolt-ons, $13,999

sold sold sold =]

Last edited by miaminick; 04-23-2009 at 11:13 PM.
Old 04-01-2009, 01:13 PM
Teching In

For those interested in quotes my zip code is 33186
Old 04-01-2009, 07:18 PM
Teching In

Rest of the pics can be seen at: http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/v...nick1/02%20SS/

If you'd like specific shots or have any questions whatsoever please do call.. 305 338 6442. I can most likely have your pics back to you within 24 hrs

Note: Whatever discoloration you may see or think you see (I know the mats may have come out looking odd, as does one t-top shade); DISREGARD it. There is not one rip, tear, stain, smudge, on the ENTIRE car. The interior has always been treated with protectants and it shows; really is a 10/10. If you feel you see something... please do call me out on it; This car has been combed over by multiple eyes.

Last edited by miaminick; 04-01-2009 at 07:24 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 12:42 AM
Teching In

Edited..... didnt want it to sound like i blasted you

Last edited by scotty7751; 04-02-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:00 AM
Teching In

^Ummm...What in God's name are you talking about?

Please...if you know something I don't... I'd LOVE to learn something.
Old 04-02-2009, 01:17 AM
Teching In

well when i ran the vin you gave it came up as a Z28? im not pointing fingers or nothing im just wondering about it. someone also messaged me about my post too. but if it is a true SS i am interested.

Ok sorry opened my mouth before doin some research sorry to cause an alarm. Its a true SS

Last edited by scotty7751; 04-02-2009 at 01:44 AM.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

SS's will always come up as Z/28's. They were Z/28's before they went to SLP. OP that's a NICE SS! If I didn't already have a SS would buy this.
Old 04-02-2009, 02:59 AM
Teching In

Do you have any other pictures? The color doesn't seem right.

Also, were the door moldings removed when it was painted?

I can't quite tell because of how the pictures were resized, but are the "SS' emblems on straight? The drivers side appears to be ok, but the passenger side seems to sag a little. More specifically the one towards the front of the car. Another question, were the door/trunk jams painted, or is there a tape line somewhere? Any overspray?

Any pictures of the undercarriage?
Old 04-02-2009, 12:21 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Car is immaculate man, good luck with the sale
Old 04-02-2009, 05:22 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I think I took some pretty good shots... and will be more than happy TO TAKE SOME MORE...but not for those just gawking.

If you're interested...please do call me and I'm more than willing to assist ya! I even would prefer phone calls over PM's if you have just general questions... but I am checking PM's daily so that's not completely necessary, just preferred.

If we don't have a sale/deposit over the weekend...it's going up on eBay early next week (and the reserve is going the same price + listing fees) so if you're genuinely interest don't sleep =]

-Nick

(305) 338-6442
Old 04-02-2009, 07:43 PM
Teching In

smokin deal ,good luck with sale

Last edited by bryanzstang; 04-02-2009 at 09:16 PM.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:44 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by miaminick
Thanks for the kind words guys!

I think I took some pretty good shots... and will be more than happy TO TAKE SOME MORE...but not for those just gawking.

If you're interested...please do call me and I'm more than willing to assist ya! I even would prefer phone calls over PM's if you have just general questions... but I am checking PM's daily so that's not completely necessary, just preferred.

If we don't have a sale/deposit over the weekend...it's going up on eBay early next week (and the reserve is going the same price + listing fees) so if you're genuinely interest don't sleep =]

-Nick

(305) 338-6442
So why not answer my questions? Must not be too interested in selling it.
Old 04-02-2009, 07:49 PM
Teching In

VERY NICE!! I need to get rid of my GTO. Bump for xtra clean SS
Old 04-02-2009, 07:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Got any pictures of the RPO codes and SLP sticker?
Old 04-02-2009, 10:04 PM
Teching In

Thanks again! RPO codes and SLP sticker are provided within the photobucket link.

AS PER SNEKATK'S SPECIFIC REQUEST... MACRO-PICTURES OF WHERE THE DOOR/TRUNK JAMBS WERE TAPED OFF DURING PAINTING WILL BE UP TOMORROW

As per the alignment of the SS stickers... you're right; one side doesn't look too factory-ish... it looks like it was put on a little bit off after it it was painted. CLOSE-UP SHOTS WILL BE POSTED OF THAT TOMORROW AS WELL

We don't have access to a lift here and since the car is lowered.... it's kind of tough to get undercarriage shots from street level (I already tried when snapping the above shots). Would you all like me to jack it up and takes some shots underneath? Anything specific?

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION THE HEADLIGHTS ARE NEW!
Old 04-03-2009, 01:45 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by miaminick
Thanks again! RPO codes and SLP sticker are provided within the photobucket link.

AS PER SNEKATK'S SPECIFIC REQUEST... MACRO-PICTURES OF WHERE THE DOOR/TRUNK JAMBS WERE TAPED OFF DURING PAINTING WILL BE UP TOMORROW

As per the alignment of the SS stickers... you're right; one side doesn't look too factory-ish... it looks like it was put on a little bit off after it it was painted. CLOSE-UP SHOTS WILL BE POSTED OF THAT TOMORROW AS WELL

We don't have access to a lift here and since the car is lowered.... it's kind of tough to get undercarriage shots from street level (I already tried when snapping the above shots). Would you all like me to jack it up and takes some shots underneath? Anything specific?

EDIT: FORGOT TO MENTION THE HEADLIGHTS ARE NEW!
I look forward to them. Thank you.
Old 04-03-2009, 03:26 PM
Teching In

Picture taken at about the door handle-level of driver's door jamb

A little above previous pic

Bottom of driver door jamb

Trunk jamb

Blemish on bottom of passenger door jamb (Above the tape line...possibly from factory? Not noticed until pics were taken today)

Hood crease/jamb

SS sticker close-up

SS Sticker a little further back

Since the jambs were not painted during the re-paint, the tape-lines can be seen on this car...but you definitely have to be looking for them. I guess it's up to the prospective buyer to make a judgment call as to whether or not that specifically can make or break a deal for them, and I'm sure some opinions will differ with regards to that. What some may view as finnicky, others may consider normal... that's what makes this whole world go 'round I guess! So to sum it up: In both door jambs, the trunk, and under the hood... there are lines consistent with what is pictured. I had to turn the camera on super-macro to make them stand out so you can see them.

http://s673.photobucket.com/albums/v...nick1/02%20SS/

CLICK THE ABOVE LINK FOR SOME PICS OF THE UNDERCARRIAGE, CLEARANCE (Which is GREAT by the way, scraped once or twice ever), ETC..

I believe in full disclosure, especially when involved in a transaction with buyers that are out-of-area; any other comments, questions, whatever; Please let me know! This car deserves someone that can take care of it like it has been, which is why it's going up here before the mass-market.

Also forgot to mention:

TRANSMISSION

- Pro 5.0 short throw shifter

- Skip shift eliminator kit

EXHAUST

- B&B high polish stainless tips

STOCK SS WHEELS (NOT CHROME) HAVE BRAND NEW RUBBER ON THEM AND WILL GO WITH THE CAR AS WELL!
Old 04-03-2009, 04:05 PM
TECH Addict

Wish i got the $$$ i wouldn't hesitate for another day....damn smoking immaculate hot SS

Good Luck on sale buddy

peace
Old 04-04-2009, 02:05 AM
Teching In

I'm going to pass on the car. I appreciate you taking the time. If you want a more concrete reason, I can give it to you, but I don't want to clutter/hurt a possible sale by doing so in this thread.
Old 04-04-2009, 12:41 PM
Teching In

^Well I think that post alone pretty much does that but no biggie! PM me if you'd like to discuss further.

-Nick

Quick Reply: RIDICULOUS 2002 SOM CAMARO SS M6 W/ 27K MILES, Full suspension, Bolt-ons, $13,999