Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 FRC Corvette for sale

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2006, 01:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 FRC Corvette, WTT for Auto LS1 F-body.

Good condition fixed roof coupe corvette for sale. 93K Black on black 6spd. . Black wheels,black interior,black ext. bone stock car, pretty good condition. I just recently put 5% tint on the car, the car has black outs on front and back, looks good. Black z06 18' wheels, brand new tires, have about 3500 miles on them, good condition. There is a small chip in the drivers side door, due to a cold day taking the side molding off of the door, it is about 1" in diameter, it is nothing real major and can be fixed easily, I just do not have the time or the money to do so right now, I got an estimate at what I would like to think is one of the best body shops around my area, if not the very best, and the price was 321 to get it fixed, if you wanted to bondo it it would probably cost about 200 or so.

Please do not let this small chip run you away from the car as it is in fine condition, the interior in this car is absolutely immaculant, whoever had it last, has taken real good care of the car.
I have a copy of the carfax report that is left in the glovebox, everything is clean...the only reports I have on the car were AC work, and the recalls on the 1999, and 2000 FRC corvettes....The seatbelts locking up, along with the steering wheel column locking up, apparently both of the recalls have been taken care of and are fine now.
I just put a brand new LS6 clutch in the car and it feels very nice. The car runs very quick, and the motor is strong, everything in working condition. The oil in the car is probably due in about 1000 miles. The car needs new brake pads, and could probably use some new rotors as well. I just recently purchased a pair of slotted/drilled rotors I will throw in , or if you want them installed, im sure we could work something out.

I was going to mod the car but have decided I want to mod an auto fbod instead, there is nothing wrong with this car, it just really isnt my style. I am in no hurry to get rid of this car, but would like to get an fbod ASAP. If you are willing to trade or would like to work something out just LMK what you got. Id like an automatic ws.6/formula/trans am..really not into the look of the camaros, but if its nice, il consider it..the car has to be an automatic, and Id like for the mileage to be under 70K if at all possible. I owe 17500 on the car and would basically just like to swap someone bank notes, it is the only way too keep financially stable, I will consider trades plus cash, i will take a look at anything, but im really after a T/A..

Thats pretty much all I can think of, that you would need to know before trading for the car that I can tell you about here online. This is the only picture of the car I have, I have a digital , but cannot find the input cord, I will try to get some new pix soon.

These pictures are all older.

If you have any questions about the car feel free to PM me through here, I will try and respond the your PM's asap, you can also contact me by phone if you would like to talk about the car. 3256608052. I am located in Abilene Texas.

--Jason

Last edited by yungn; 03-12-2006 at 10:28 AM.
Old 03-06-2006, 05:57 PM
Launching!

65 views and not one response?
Old 03-06-2006, 06:00 PM
12 Second Club

I think the higher mileage is scaring people. But thats a good price just for the fact that its a FRC car. Give it some time and keep it TTT.

-Blaze
Old 03-06-2006, 06:03 PM
Launching!

I wish that wasnt the case, its in good condition.
Old 03-07-2006, 12:05 AM
Teching In

i like it...if i had my twin turbo cobra sold i would come and get it from you!
Old 03-07-2006, 12:18 AM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i want it take my 01 z-28 6-sp with 33k mi plus cash. im actually going to post my car for sale to try and get this
Old 03-07-2006, 01:53 AM
TECH Addict

What do you mean by "really isnt my style"? I take it the car is in abilene Texas?
Old 03-07-2006, 03:03 AM
Launching!

Just what i said, exactly. I recently got rid of the first car ive driven since i was 16, and i miss it like crazy, plain and simple, there is nothing wrong with the car, there is just something I like about these damn fbodys. Im also not a 6-speed fan
Old 03-07-2006, 03:05 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ablakez28
i want it take my 01 z-28 6-sp with 33k mi plus cash. im actually going to post my car for sale to try and get this

Im sorry man, I really odnt want a camaro, nor 6 speed. thanks for the htought and your iterest though!
Old 03-07-2006, 07:47 AM
TECH Regular

Can you send more pics to davidczar@hotmail.com, please.
Old 03-07-2006, 09:30 AM
TECH Junkie

too bad you have to have an auto
Old 03-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Yeah, thats one of the reasons im getting rid of it

stalled auto> 6 speed
Old 03-07-2006, 03:53 PM
TECH Addict

I'de love to take that off your hands, but 17,500 is a little over valued. Great looking car.
Old 03-07-2006, 05:06 PM
Launching!

corvetteforum.com

You need to do some studying if you think this is the case.

find another FRC this cheap
Old 03-07-2006, 05:21 PM
Teching In

haha i got a 3 speed t400 that will get u thru the 1/4 mile at 10.2 with no boost at the starting line. i like turbo cars tho
Old 03-07-2006, 10:09 PM
8 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

this sucks i really like this car and have some money saved hmmm maybe ill have a f-body and vette.
Old 03-07-2006, 10:26 PM
9 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by yungn
Good condition fixed roof coupe corvette for sale. 93K Black on black 6spd. $17500. Black wheels,black interior,black ext. bone stock car, pretty good condition. I just recently put 5% tint on the car, the car has black outs on front and back, looks good. Black z06 18' wheels, brand new tires, have about 3500 miles on them, good condition. There is a small chip in the drivers side door, due to a cold day taking the side molding off of the door, it is about 1" in diameter, it is nothing real major and can be fixed easily, I just do not have the time or the money to do so right now, I got an estimate at what I would like to think is one of the best body shops around my area, if not the very best, and the price was 321 to get it fixed, if you wanted to bondo it it would probably cost about 200 or so.

Please do not let this small chip run you away from the car as it is in fine condition, the interior in this car is absolutely immaculant, whoever had it last, has taken real good care of the car.
I have a copy of the carfax report that is left in the glovebox, everything is clean...the only reports I have on the car were AC work, and the recalls on the 1999, and 2000 FRC corvettes....The seatbelts locking up, along with the steering wheel column locking up, apparently both of the recalls have been taken care of and are fine now.
I just put a brand new LS6 clutch in the car and it feels very nice. The car runs very quick, and the motor is strong, everything in working condition. The oil in the car is probably due in about 1000 miles. The car needs new brake pads, and could probably use some new rotors as well. I just recently purchased a pair of slotted/drilled rotors I will throw in , or if you want them installed, im sure we could work something out.

I was going to mod the car but have decided I want to mod an auto fbod instead, there is nothing wrong with this car, it just really isnt my style. The car is priced to sale and i think is a fair price. I am in no hurry to sale this car, but would like to get an fbod ASAP. If you are willing to trade or would like to work something out just LMK what you got. Id like an automatic ws.6/formula/trans am..really not into the look of the camaros, but if its nice, il consider it..the car has to be an automatic, and Id like for the mileage to be under 70K if at all possible.

Thats pretty much all I can think of, that you would need to know before purchasing the car that I can tell you about here online. This is the only picture of the car I have, I have a digital , but cannot find the input cord, I will try to get some new pix soon.

These pictures are all older.

If you have any questions about the car feel free to PM me through here, I will try and respond the your PM's asap, you can also contact me by phone if you would like to talk about the car. 3256608052. I am located in Abilene Texas.

--Jason
Just what i'm looking for, here are some pids of my car pm me your number so i can call you maybe we can work out a deal

Old 03-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Launching!

Nice car man how many miles...
Old 03-08-2006, 09:47 AM
9 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

The Miles Of The Car Are In The Low 50,000.
Old 03-08-2006, 10:21 AM
Launching!

whats done to the car