Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 03:11 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!

Up for sale is a 1988 Mustang GT convertible 5speed. This is one of the best examples of a fox body Mustang you will ever come across. This car has been meticulously cared for since 1988 and has been in only 2 garages ever since. . The chassis of this car has 112,000 miles while the motor has approx. 2400 miles. This car is clean in and out, IT HAS ITS ORIGINAL PAINT AND TOP!!! This car is full of modifications and makes serious power. This car has been never wrecked and has been garage kept its whole life. My Loss is your gain. THE CAR HAS JUST PASSED SMOG IN CALIFORNIA AS IT SITS RIGHT NOW.

- EXTERIOR -
The Exterior of this Mustang is especially clean, Repainted in 1991 BY FORD from a paint recall. During this recall we changed the Original two-toned gray on bottom to the blue you see now. The top is original and is in very good for its age. The only upgrades to the body is the 2.5” cowl Cirviani’s cobra R hood. The tail lights have also been changed to LX lights. The headlights have been converted to HID with Phillips ballasts and 6000k bulbs.

- INTERIOR -
The interior of the mustang is mostly stock. The front seats have been re-upholstered but the rest of the leather is original. As you can see with the leather it is in good shape. As for aftermarket modifications I have added a 6 Point Roll cage which has been custom made for this vehicle. The roll cage is bolt in and has been powder coated silver for a very classy look. I have upgraded the sound system with a Pioneer 8000 series head unit, 8 Polk audio speakers, a 500watt crossfire amp and two 10” SAS subwoofers. In order to monitor my motor I have added 3 Autometer gauges consisting of boost, oil pressure and fuel pressure. There is also a Autometer 5” monster tachometer with shift light. The car is also equipped with a alarm.

- ENGINE, TRANNY -
THE MOTOR IS NOWHERE NEAR STOCK.
- I have installed a 351 base block bored to 357 cubic inch. This motor was built by Total Performance in San Diego. Built to handle 700hp!

- 8.5:1 compression which is ideal for forced induction.
- TFS heads
- JE Pistons
- 1.6 roller rockers made by Crane
- Comp Cam
- Aftermarket Harmonic Balancer
- Billet MSD distributor
- MSD Digital 6 Ignition
- 3 core radiator
- 77mm Mass Air Meter by Pro-M
- 70mm throttle body
- GT40 Cobra upper and lower intake manifolds.
- 42lbs injectors
- Walbro fuel pump
- T-Rex pressure elevator
- Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator.
- Vortech S-trim supercharger with a 8lbs. Pulley.
- 4” polished power pipe
- Upgraded computer chip
- JBA ceramic coated headers.
- 2.5” car sound High-flow H pipe.
- 2.5” mandrel piping all the way back.
- flow master Mufflers.

There are many more engine modifications I just cant remember them all.

TRANSMISSION

- Tremic TKO road race transmission
- Steeda shifter
- Custom Southland clutch with adjustable quadrant, holds 600hp.
- Aluminum Driveshaft

- WHEEL/BRAKES/SUSPENSION-
The car has been converted from 4 lug to 5 lug pattern accommodate the cobra R rims. Comp T/A ZR 245/45/17 rubber all around to match the Cobra R wheels. I have converted the Rear drums to Power slot discs, carbon-metallic pads and a Willwood adjustable proportioning valve to control front and rear brake pressure. As for suspension I have installed tokico shocks w/ eibach race springs. The car also has sub frame connectors.

- OVERALL CONDITION -
This car was has been well taken care of. Never outside in the rain, always garaged and upgraded with the finest care by the most knowledgable mechanics. You will NOT be disappointed with this car. I have always kept this car clean and away from anything that could be harmful to it. The mustang looks just as good as it drives.

This car was tuned by Swanson Performance in L.A. Dyno numbers where ****493rwhp and 481rwtq**** 10psi. on low timing safe 91 octane tune! Yes, this is with a smog pump, catalitic conveters, and Stock fan clutch!! This is a true high 10 sec. car at sea level!! True realiable power that drives like a stock car! Must see to believe! Best Looking and fastest pump gas Mustang in Las Vegas!!!

I have many pictures of the car, do not hesitate to email me for more info. I will ship this car at buyers discretion. Serious inquires only.

*****contact me via email at flyc2a@yahoo.com or 619-370-9452.****

Price is extremly low and will not last long! This car took years to build to perfection. A true TURN KEY reliable car with good gas mileage!

This car is Magazine Feature Quality!! Very unique!!
Attached Thumbnails 1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!-1.jpg   1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!-2.jpg   1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!-5.jpg   1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!-3.jpg   1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!-4.jpg  

Last edited by flyc2a; 09-19-2006 at 03:22 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 04:46 PM
Teching In

ttt......
Old 09-20-2006, 02:21 PM
Teching In

ttt.......
Old 09-20-2006, 03:31 PM
SEB
TECH Fanatic

Where is the price?
Old 10-04-2006, 06:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

it's free. but only if you can guess what state he's in. what's wrong, you're not a mindreader?
Old 10-04-2006, 07:40 PM
Teching In

im gonna guess so cal.....do i win a free car?
Old 12-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Teching In

New price ***** $12,500 ******
Old 12-10-2006, 07:52 AM
Teching In

......ttt
Old 01-08-2007, 08:34 AM
Teching In

.....ttt

Quick Reply: 1988 Mustang GT Convt. 600 hp! Show Winner!