Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

1999 Arctic White Trans Am Street/Race Car

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2007, 12:47 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1999 Arctic White Trans Am Street/Race Car

I have a 1999 Arctic White Trans Am with 63xxx on the body. The car is in mint condition with minimal little knicks from rocks on the front bumper. When I bought this car it has a bra on the front of it which I thought was hideous! I took it off and you may be able to see a slight fade in the paint. It's really not that noticeable but I did want to make it known to the buyer. Now let me get started with all the goodies!

Appearance:
WS9 Outlaw Hood w/heat extractors "fully functional" all fiber glass, very very light weight!
Side moldings removed

Wheels and Brakes:
Brand new tires all the way around
Stock 5 star chrome rims, no blemishes
Hawk brake pads
Slotted rotors

Drivetrain:
CPT Pro Race 4L65E, 0 miles on it since refreshing "I currently hold CPT record for fastest car that has one of his 4L65E's in it" 9.7 @ 146mph. Has warranty on it!
TCI 3800 blower, NOS converter w/lockup
Stock 10 bolt w/3.73 gears, and a TA Cover this 10 bolt has been 10.4's in the 1/4. No whining at all!

Exhaust:
Hooker LT's, A.I.R Welded closed.....no emissions
Custom Y-pipe
3 inch cutout
B&B Tri-flow cat-back

Engine:
Jackson Motorsport Forged 347 shortblock
Diamond Forged 10.5-1 pistons
Eagle Rods
Comp Cam 234 236 on a 112 LSA
5.3 liter fully ported and polished heads
Comp 918 Beehive springs
Comp Hardened stock length push rods
Yella Terra 1.7 Rockers
LS6 Intake
Ported and Polished stock TB
Smooth Bellow
K&N FIPK "works amazing since the hood is fully functional!"

Power Adder:
I have a 100% complete fully functional NOS direct port kit that is plumbed into the LS6 intake. I have jets from 175-400. The jets that are currently in it are the 250. It has a complete stand alone fuel system so you don't have to worry about starving the motor when you spray. External fuel pump, holly fuel pressure regulator, purge, MSD window switch, and a Jimmy Jams WOT switch and ashtray switch panel. Everything is wired up and works perfectly. Last season I had a blower on the car and it went a best of 9.7 @ 146. And that was with just about everything listed minus the 10 bolt. I did have a Ford 9 inch w/4.11 gears. I have since pulled the blower off and put in a new forged 347 block and built if for NOS. The car will easily go 10's as it sits and should go 9's with some weight reduction and maybe some more juice. But this is a for sure 10 second car now. I have slips from last year and 2 vid's of the car going 10.0 and a 9.98. I am getting the dyno tuned for the MOTOR only. The buyer can get it tuned for the NOS as I do not want to get it all set up for the 250 shot if the buyer doesn't want to run that shot. So I will leave that up to the buyer. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this car at all. It sounds very aggressive with the cam and performs just the same. If you have any questions please PM me.

I am not going to dick anyone around and I don't expect any low ballers. I know what I have in this car and for those who know what is cost for all these parts you know this is not a cheap build. The tranny does have a warranty and if you have any questions you can ask me or call Frank Cahall of CPT. There was absolutely nothing wrong with the trans when I took it to Frank after last season I just simply wanted to make sure everything was ok before I sold the car! I am asking $16,500 OBO. If you feel that is not a reasonable price then please PM me and we can talk. I am NOT looking for trades and PLEASE DO NOT LITTER MY THREAD UP WITH WHY YOU THINK THE PRICE IS NOT TO YOUR STANDARDS OR IF YOU HAD THE MONEY YOU WOULD GET THIS!!!!

I will post pics within the next few days as I am being held up in bed due to surgury on Friday. I am just posting this up now without pix to get the word out and to see if anyone is interested! Thanks
Old 04-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Staging Lane

holy hell that sounds like a badass car and deal. If I had the money I'd contact you. It's cars like yours that I'm saving up for. wow.

Patrick
Old 04-01-2007, 02:22 PM
Staging Lane

I forgot to mention this motor has never seen the spray! And the car has a brand new ASP underdrive pulley, and upgraded 30lb injectors.

Last edited by Racinbabycakes; 04-01-2007 at 03:46 PM.
Old 04-03-2007, 09:06 AM
Staging Lane

You got my interest, now I just need to see some pictures.
Old 04-03-2007, 11:04 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Puppet_Master
You got my interest, now I just need to see some pictures.

And I am trying to get myself out of this damn house to get the car out of the garage so I can get some pics for everyone.....lol. I had surgury on friday and I am kinda slugging around the house. But I will try and atleast get you some engine shots and exterior pics today to give you an idea. Then once I get the car scheduled in for a complete interior and exterior detail "hopefully" this weekend I will get a ton more pix!
Old 04-03-2007, 02:18 PM
Staging Lane

Awesome, looking forward to the pictures. If you could, I would rather have pictures of the exterior before it is detailed because, as most people know, scratches can hid themselves whenever a car is waxed. I'm not saying that you are trying to hide any scratches, because it seems like you are an honest guy from your post. I just would get a better idea of what the car actually looks like. Then of course pictures after the car is detailed will show how good it can look.
Old 04-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Puppet_Master
Awesome, looking forward to the pictures. If you could, I would rather have pictures of the exterior before it is detailed because, as most people know, scratches can hid themselves whenever a car is waxed. I'm not saying that you are trying to hide any scratches, because it seems like you are an honest guy from your post. I just would get a better idea of what the car actually looks like. Then of course pictures after the car is detailed will show how good it can look.
No problem I totally understand where your coming from. The front bumper you can really only tell the fade when its in direct sunlight.....it just looks more like an off white, but to ME it's not enough to worry about but I do want to make it a point to the buyer out there.
Old 04-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Staging Lane

Ok guys here are most of the pictures I will get some more interior pix hopefully tomorrow the day was comoing to an end. If you have any questions at all please email me @ HodgesZ28@aol.com or call me @ 301-788-8447. I DO HAVE A WEIRD ANSWERING MACHINE JUST LISTEN FOR THE BEEP!!!! LOL. anyways I am not mounting the NOS bottle I will leave that for the next buyer cause I am not going to mount it some place you might not want it, so thats on you. Everything is 100% covered up you cannot see any wires, lines, brackets or anything if someone looks under, or in the car! On the switch panel I used the purge button and the blue button turns everything on "stand alone, arms purge, and arms NOS" the other 2 buttons you can wire up anything else you want to! And I just bought and put a brand new battery in today!!!!! Come with an 84mth warranty to any Advanced Auto parts store!

Old 04-09-2007, 03:57 PM
Staging Lane

Old 04-09-2007, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

**** I also forgot to mention the sale will also include a set of 2001 chrome Z28 wheels that have a set of almost brand new MT ET Streets! Only the 2 wheels have tires the other 2 is just the rims! This is what the rims and the tires look like!

Old 04-10-2007, 02:24 PM
Staging Lane

Hm thats odd when I first listed this without pix a ton of people were interested now no one is now that I have pictures???
Old 04-10-2007, 03:17 PM
Teching In

i cant see pics! Can you email to hrotan@ludlums.com

Thanks
Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by rotanhd
i cant see pics! Can you email to hrotan@ludlums.com

Thanks

What do you mean you can't see pics? Are they not showing up because when I look at the thread there are 23 of them?????
Old 04-10-2007, 09:39 PM
Staging Lane

The car will go up on EBAY next week if it is not sold!!!! This is one hell of a deal!!!
Old 04-11-2007, 03:30 AM
On The Tree

Bump for a nice car!
Old 04-11-2007, 11:56 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 2fast02TA
Bump for a nice car!

Thanks
Old 04-12-2007, 09:31 PM
Staging Lane

Bumpfries
Old 04-12-2007, 11:23 PM
On The Tree

Hey man that is a nice *** car. Im getting one in a few months as soon as I got the money. I was just wondering where you got the hood from.
Old 04-13-2007, 12:42 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by bigjakester
Hey man that is a nice *** car. Im getting one in a few months as soon as I got the money. I was just wondering where you got the hood from.

U.S. Exotics, bad news for you is Rodney no longer makes them.......
Old 04-13-2007, 04:40 AM
Launching!

You got 1 hell of a car man! I would love to have it, but i think it might be a lil to modified for me. Im lookin for something i can drive daily and i dont have a 100 bucks a day for fuel. Lol. It deff. a NICE car tho!!