Vehicles For Sale - LSX Powered ONLY ONLY LSX POWERED VEHICLES - NO TRADES UNLESS YOUR VEHICLE IS LSX POWERED!!!!!!

2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 12:14 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic

This is hands down one of the nicest new body style GTO's in existence. It's a 2005 Pontiac GTO 6 speed in Cyclone Gray Metallic. Black leather interior still smells new. The car is a sunny warm day weekend driver and has been caught in the rain exactly three times. I clean this car inside, out and underneath on a regular basis. It has just over 8000 miles. The oil has been changed at 500,1500,3500, and 6000 miles. Only Mobil-1 5W30 full synthetic oil and an AC Delco oil filter are used. No accidents, no paintwork, no dings, no imperfections, no excuses. I am EXTREMELY meticulous with my leisure vehicles. The car has extensive modifications all installed and tuned professionally at Arizona Power & Sound in Tempe, AZ. It has their AZPS 550 package plus extra options. Total package price was over $20k.

It will cost $50-53k to duplicate this car new. It is perfect in every way.

Complete AZPS 550 BHP Package with extra options!!

This car is dead nuts reliable and never skips a beat. It's pretty quick, too!!

Major Modifications are as follows:
AFR 225 CNC race ported and smoothed heads, 72mm chamber w/ GM MLS headgaskets
ARP Headstuds
Comp 951 valve springs, titanium retainers
AZPS 03 Roller Camshaft - completely custom grind for this exact combination!
Cam specs are: .621/.615" lift, 242/248 duration @ .050", 111 degree lobe separation
Comp Cams Hardened Pushrods
FAST 90mm Intake Manifold with LS2 conversion
Ford SVO Motorsport 30# Injectors
Volant Cold Air Induction System
Kooks 1 7/8" Long Tube Stainless Steel Equal Length Headers - Jet Hot Silver Coating
Kooks Stainless Steel Midpipes, also Jet Hot coated
Random Tech High-Flow Catalytic Converters - This vehicle is completely street legal!
Corsa Sport Stainless Steel Exhaust with double-wall 4" tips
Billet Oil Catch Can
Paint-Matched BMR Strut Tower Brace
LS7-GM Corvette Z06 Clutch and Flywheel kit (awesome)
GMM Race Version Billet Rip-Shifter
275/40/17 Nitto Drag Radials on rear (necessary)
Rear Drag Bag kit - air bags to help wheel hop
MSD Super Conductor 8.5mm plug wires and NGK plugs
I am sure there are more modifications I am forgetting, but this is most of them.

The car is professionally custom tuned for 89 Octane or higher and made 480 Rear Wheel HP on a conservative tune in 98 degree Arizona heat. This setup will easily make 500+ HP at the wheels if you bump the timing and trim the fuel. Or leave it the way it is and drive it with no worries and sacrifice a few HP. I like to err on the side of caution. This car gets 24+ miles per gallon on the freeway, and pulls like an absolute monster. It was driven on a 1700 mile trip across the country with no issues at all. Air conditioning on, all the creature power comforts you would expect from a high end vehicle, and enough power to pull past most performance vehicles 3-5 times its price. This is a true "car-guys" car! It handles awesome and is a true modern musclecar.
I will include all documentation I have with this vehicle. I have the original window sticker, dealer paperwork, radio theft tags, both sets of keys, and all the owners manuals. I have receipts for most of the parts on the car. I even have most of the stock parts for the vehicle that could be negotiated into the selling price.
I'm sure I am forgetting some stuff, but the car needs to go. The car alone in stock form is easily worth $25k, Parts and labor for everything else is over $20k, save yourself 15 grand and a ton of time. This is a killer deal. The car is still under GM factory warranty until 9/08 or 36k miles. It has never had any problems or issues to speak of.

$29,900

Please email me direct at grinaldi@wi.rr.com or call at 414-732-4824 for more information. Please serious purchasers only. I am not interested in any trades, I have plenty of other cars and trucks. I don't want, don't have, don't buy, and don't sell junk. I'd like this car to go to someone who will take care of it and enjoy it like I have.
Attached Thumbnails 2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic-gto1.jpg   2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic-gto2.jpg   2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic-gto3.jpg   2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic-gto4.jpg   2005 GTO M6 8k mi. Built 550+ HP Cyclone Gray Metallic-gto5.jpg  

Old 04-05-2008, 11:09 PM
TECH Resident

bad *** ride, great price!!!
Old 04-06-2008, 01:28 PM
Teching In

Thanks for the compliments guys. If you figure out how much it is to build one of these, you'll figure out this is a smokin' price. I just priced it to go as I need it gone.
Old 04-11-2008, 06:09 PM
Teching In

Friday nite bump
Old 04-13-2008, 09:16 PM
Teching In

sunday nite bump
Old 04-19-2008, 11:51 PM
Teching In

BuMp Me
Old 04-25-2008, 06:03 PM
Teching In

Friday Bump.
Old 05-23-2008, 10:36 AM
Teching In

Now on Ebay with a DIRT CHEAP reserve. Someone is going to get a SICK deal. Mileage may inscrease as I plan to drive it to the Indy 500 this weekend.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ponti...spagenameZWDVW
Old 05-23-2008, 03:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Did you move to WI from phoenix or something. I just thought it funny that you had azps do all your work when you are in WI
Old 05-23-2008, 10:40 PM
Teching In

98ws6 - I bought the car from a gentleman in Iowa last year who shipped the car out to AZ and had it built at AZPS. I wish I lived in AZ, I wouldn't be moving back to WI.. haha. (I'm in scottsdale/phoenix a few times a year on business)

As far as this free22tyme idiot, he keeps posting untrue crap in all my threads to 'sabotage' me I guess and emails me to lowball me on the car. I'm NOT selling it for 20 or 22k so stop asking and go away! Get a life! To address this goof's claims in his post, heres the deal. I put the car up for sale last Oct. when I tore my ACL and had surgery because I was in a cast for 8 weeks and I couldn't drive stick, but there wasnt much interest so it went into storage till this spring. I have a running post on corvetteforums because I am toying with the thought of a C5 convertible trade, but posted on ebay that I dont want any trades since I had a bunch of offers for everything under the sun, and I didnt want to deal with all the random trade offers- so I said no trades. I didn't pay $25k for this car, and the previous owner and I spoke about this goof and he doesn't know who he is either. I drove the GTO to Virginia and back last summer (a 1700 mile trip) but I guess this guy also has been stalking me since I bought the car to say I didn't do that?? I dunno, your guess is as good as mine. I'm not sure what this guy means by the history on this car either but I guarantee it to be everything I say it is, anyone serious can come look see for themselves. Any questions from anyone other than free22tyme, feel free to call, email, or PM me. Thanks.
Old 05-24-2008, 06:12 PM
Rehab is for quitters...

free22tyme - Do yourself a favor and read the stickies. I really do not care about the details if this sale, or the sale of this car prior to this, as long as it follows the rules here.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU, so stay out of this thread and the classifieds altogether if you do not wish to follow the forum rules.

Thanks.
Old 05-25-2008, 08:15 AM

Hi Gino,
I offered you $22,000K a few weeks back but may be willing to do something more. I would need to see a recent dyno sheet showing the 480+RWHP that you are indicating. You indicated that you just had the car retuned for 93 octance, had the timing bumped, and the fuel trimmed back so can you please post a recent dyno graph indicating the 480+RWHP claim?

Thanks.
Dave
Old 05-25-2008, 10:24 PM
Teching In

Dave
I have not have the car re-dynoed since the new tune. The previous owner has the old dyno sheets, which are also on file with Arizona Power. I have one pull from last summer showing 445hp with the 22 degree tune and a dead 02 sensor in a local Dyno Challenge (it flipped a code in the middle of the pull) It still won the V8 Naturally Aspriated class. I can post that one if you want to see it. I don't have a problem putting the car on a dyno for a serious purchaser, but 22k (even 24 or 25k) isn't something I'm willing to entertain.

Also, I drove the GTO down to the Indy 500 yesterday and back home today, so the mileage is currently just under 9500. I saw 23mpg with the cruise set at 90
Old 05-25-2008, 11:10 PM

Gino,
I have a question... does the car still have the stock rearend in it and what gear ratio does it have?
I will be honest, I am not a buyer at more then say $24,000 or so. Plus, the car is getting a few more miles on it now which is not making the car appreciate in value in my opinion. Nice car but just not price right for me. Good luck on your sale.
Dave
Old 05-26-2008, 12:54 AM
Teching In

Dave,
The GTO still has the stock 3.42 rear. If you can move your offer up a few G's, call me 414-732-4824 Good luck with your search!

Gino
Old 05-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Teching In

back up. Auction on Ebay ends Sunday!
Old 05-30-2008, 01:43 PM
Teching In

Very nice car. I have 1 with a lot bigger motor same color same car. Mine has 39k on it and wouldn't even think about selling for less than 30k Theirs over 20k in motor alone. So these people that think they want it but can't afford it. Need to **** or get off the pot. I get so tired of this isn't worth that or that's not worth this. If you don't think so then go built the damn thing yourself.

Nice Ride..
Old 05-31-2008, 10:39 AM
Teching In

Thanks for the compliment! 1 day left on the auction!!!
Old 06-04-2008, 11:05 AM
Teching In

still up for grabs!
Old 06-04-2008, 09:36 PM

$24,000 FIRM cash is top dollar if you are interested. You have had the car for sale since October/November 2007 and I do not see any better offers. If you are interested please let me know but this is my offer.
A lot of people talk about how much things are worth and how much it costs to build a car and I realize the cost/time that goes into this but "usually" you never recoop your costs which is unfortuante but is reality...been there done that many many times..
If they thought this was such a great deal, they should maybe make you an offer as well. I am not trying to get into a pissing match but trying to get people to open their eyes to the reality of selling a car such as yours...