1995 Camaro LT1 355, STALLED, CAMMED-PICS AND VIDS $4500

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2009, 05:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 1995 Camaro LT1 355, STALLED, CAMMED-PICS AND VIDS $4500

Copy and paste from my other posts but here it is:

1995 Z28 T-Tops with a fresh motor....I rebuilt it when I spun the bearings on it, 355 now, Edelbrock .218/.218 .555 lift cam, full crane gold roller setup as far as the rockers, chromoly pushrods, dual springs for the cam, new timing chain, the whole bottom end is brand new, .030. over for 355 cubic inches, MSD Blast coil, brand new opti spark, NGK Plugs and Taylor 8mm wires, new TPS sensor,, throttle body airfoil, EDGE custom 3200 Stall with 2.45 Static Stall Ratio, 160 thermostat, B&M Shift kit, Longtube Headers, K&N Intake with 1LE Intake elbow with no donkey dong on it that is smooth on the inside, LT4 Knock Module, Longtube headers, O2 Sims, Custom Y Pipe, Custom 3 inch I pipe leading into a GMMG exhaust with turndowns, (I have the Center Mount Exhaust Valance which I will include for $500 extra if its wanted too), Dyno and Track Tuned-Right after we built it with the stall it put down 308hp/320tq at the wheels....so by now its definitely strengthened up and I know its faster now, SS Spoiler with LED brakelight, 27% tint on the windows, 1.5 and 2 inch drop all the way around, Chrome genuine 10 spoke SS wheels, lots of other stuff Im leaving out and forgetting but I dont drive the car anymore and it just sits up...Body needs a little bit of work, but nothing that is major

With the drivetrain loss its a good 357/371 horsepower SAE corrected...best time of 13.03 @ 104 but that was with traction breaking lose...the stall overpowers the tires and with some slicks its an easy 12 second car....The price is very reasonable considering I have $5200 alone in the rebuild but it has a clean title in hand and like I said Im aware that it is a 1995 model, has a dent in the left rear quarter panel, quoted $500 to fix and paint, needs a new headlight header panel which I have and will include but I havent replaced it yet, needs a new bumper cover as the one on it is cracked from the previous owner. It has chrome emblems with a berger panel and chrome CAMARO letters, clear turn markers on the front and back with black outs on the rear tail lights, and just lots of other stuff I cant think of, but I promise its a strong car and anyone on GAFBA and some here can vouch for me and the car

Here are some videos from the GAFBA shootout and some ones my friends and I put together...

You will see several runs throughout this video as this was the first time it had hit the track and we were tuning the computer as well to get the shift points and rev limiter right..the 15 second runs were where I was overpowering it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zMxRbOMOIw

this one you can hear the chambered exhaust and see the stall in action..only about 3/4 throttle when I get on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFGYU3ygMfs

and when the build was first finished...still hadnt had it tuned yet

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Asp6tNqE1RY
Old 09-19-2009, 05:54 PM
11 Second Club

any pics of the dent on the quarter?

do you have any means of delivery?

thanks!
Old 09-20-2009, 10:37 AM
TECH Fanatic

I can get pics of the dent but its raining here is Georgia, Cats and Dogs so it will be a day or so until the rain slacks up, havent taken photogrpahs of it since the guy backed into it...

As for delivery I dont have any means of doing that as work doenst permit me to drive that far or take the time off to do it.... I know you can put them on car haulers and have them shipped but I dont know anything about it...If the buyer is willing to pay for that I will do it....but I cant let it go any cheaper than what I have it listed at..its a steal for what I have in it but I need the money for the new one.....gonna post a link to the GAFBA site where some guys have commented on the car that have seen it run at the track, its a steal for whoever gets it

http://gafba.com/smf/index.php/topic,1612.0.html
Old 09-20-2009, 03:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

TTT Bump
Old 09-20-2009, 08:03 PM
Teching In

What kind of body work does it need? Heat and A/c work? Looking for any trades?
Old 09-21-2009, 10:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Not looking for any trades, need the money so I can throw it with my trade in when my fifth gen gets here

Heat works, A/C needs a recharge from where we disconnected it..worked fine when we disconnected it but that was over a year and a half ago so I cant make any guarantees as far as that goes...

The left rear quarter panel has a dent in it from where a guy backed into it. I got the insurance money from Geico,500 bucks, but didnt fix it as I was going to paint it all at one time when my tax money got here... The front bumper needs to be replaced as it has some spider web cracks in it from where the last owner ran under a truck, nothing big but it hasnt been repaired. It cracked the headlight header panel as well when he had the fender bender, I have the replacement headlight header panel but havent swapped it out yet as I was gonna do it when I bought the front clip. It is included in the sale...the hood that it has on it is a black hood off a friends old car as the factory one had a dent in it from the fender bender and the SS spoiler is black so you could either paint the individual pieces front and back or repaint the whole car, just left up to the buyer. I was gonna do an SS hood and repaint the whole car at once but again I was waiting for tax time. Besides that, the body is fine, I drive it around and it looks pretty good cleaned up, just a few small things, nothing major
Old 10-17-2009, 12:21 AM
10 Second Club

if not sold shoot me a pm!
Old 10-17-2009, 07:59 AM
10 Second Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice car bump for you
Old 10-25-2009, 01:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Sold!!