Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looking for a good shop

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 02:15 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
That's because he doesn't have his "representative" there so he can have him say his **** to your face.

60ftkiller that dose 1.9 60's = No Juevos

Even a castrated horse has more ***** than 60ftkiller.
hey ivan i starting to like you more now
even my stock suspension gto cuts 1.55 60fts, and it a six speed.
Old 10-30-2008, 02:17 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL and ryan is hating me more, I try my best.
Old 10-30-2008, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
So I guess you actually mic'd the bearing right??? They were within spec. 97/98's have the best cam bearings in them. Why replace something when its still good???? As far as the rod bolts that was a mix up and when you brought that to my attention I reimbursed your for them, but I guess it would have been better to go the route that you wanted right? Stock rods and arp 2000 bolts and as much spray as you could through at it. Hmmmm...wonder how long that would have lasted compared to us convincing you to spend the extra $500 or so and put some decent forged rods in your damn motor. My bad that those rods didnt work with the ARP2000's we had to work withing your given price range and thats the rods that you could afford. Not to mention that the motor was allready assembled and I didnt charge you for dissasembly re-balancing and re-assembly. I think you made out on that end and ended up with a stronger engine so quit your bitching!!
Its an 02 block....

I wasn't going to spray a **** load on stock rods. Just a 150 shot which will hold just fine.

ARP2000 rod bolts DO work on those rods. Unless you lied and they aren't the Manley rods you charged me for. I talked to Manley personally and they said when you order them you have the option to opt for ARP2000s if you want. So yes you did reimburse me and thats cool and I'm pretty much over it, but if you want to bring it up. YOU DID LIE AND YOU DID NOT BOTHER CHANGING THE CAM BEARINGS.

Don't bring it up, I won't have to keep reminding people
Old 10-30-2008, 03:26 PM

hey ivan i starting to like you more now
even my stock suspension gto cuts 1.55 60fts, and it a six speed.
Woo hoo, my 100% factory suspension, full weight, Camaro on full sized wheels and tires with a 26" ET street cut 1.4s whats your point? And that was on a stock motor (and a stock 10 bolt for that matter)
Old 10-30-2008, 04:48 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 60ftkiller
Its an 02 block....

I wasn't going to spray a **** load on stock rods. Just a 150 shot which will hold just fine.

ARP2000 rod bolts DO work on those rods. Unless you lied and they aren't the Manley rods you charged me for. I talked to Manley personally and they said when you order them you have the option to opt for ARP2000s if you want. So yes you did reimburse me and thats cool and I'm pretty much over it, but if you want to bring it up. YOU DID LIE AND YOU DID NOT BOTHER CHANGING THE CAM BEARINGS.

Don't bring it up, I won't have to keep reminding people
i got you arp 2000 rod bolts for youyr stock rods like you asked, but we ended up going to a manley rod, and with your limited funds, you could not afford the arp 2000 bolt upgrade, you asked me if the arp 2000 rod bolts that i got for your stock rods would fit in the manley rods, i said they would not they are different bolt. as far as your cam bearings they were within spec, and i did not charge you to replace them, so whats your point? if i charged you for cam bearings, and did not replace them, then i can see your gripe, but that is not the case.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:00 PM

i got you arp 2000 rod bolts for youyr stock rods like you asked, but we ended up going to a manley rod, and with your limited funds, you could not afford the arp 2000 bolt upgrade, you asked me if the arp 2000 rod bolts that i got for your stock rods would fit in the manley rods, i said they would not they are different bolt. as far as your cam bearings they were within spec, and i did not charge you to replace them, so whats your point? if i charged you for cam bearings, and did not replace them, then i can see your gripe, but that is not the case.
My limited funds? I paid for the arp2000 rod bolts with manley rods and thats whats i asked for.

As far as the cam bearings, you did charge me for engine debur and hone and all that crap and respectable shop would remove them to clean the engine. The compound eats away at the bearing material. Thats why you suppose to remove them when you dunk the motor. You should know this already though right?

Don't bullshit with me, I'm not some random kid with no clue. I have talked to a few different shop owners about it and they said they would never dunk a motor with any bearings still in it. So man up and admit you fucked up on that one. I really don't give a **** anymore but if you want to keep bringing it up I will keep reminding you that you fucked up.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:11 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

My limited funds? I paid for the arp2000 rod bolts with manley rods and thats whats i asked for.

As far as the cam bearings, you did charge me for engine debur and hone and all that crap and respectable shop would remove them to clean the engine. The compound eats away at the bearing material. Thats why you suppose to remove them when you dunk the motor. You should know this already though right?

Don't bullshit with me, I'm not some random kid with no clue. I have talked to a few different shop owners about it and they said they would never dunk a motor with any bearings still in it. So man up and admit you fucked up on that one. I really don't give a **** anymore but if you want to keep bringing it up I will keep reminding you that you fucked up.
no you paid for arp 2000 bolts for a stock rod, and i didnt take it off the invoice, then you brought it to my attention, i went ahead and reimbursed you the money because it was my fault. your manley rods came with 8740 bolts, those were the only one i could get at the time quickly, and at the factory 6.100 length. also i didnt not hot tank your block , i put it in large parts washer, and also hand cleaned the block. so if you want to keep going with this fine, i will also remind you, that you really dont have a clue ...... go ahead continue ryan, like i said all this your saying right now, you wouldnt have the ***** to say any of it to my face when you see me at meets, you are just a keyboard warrior that believes everything my "competitors" tell you i did wrong.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:33 PM

no you paid for arp 2000 bolts for a stock rod, and i didnt take it off the invoice, then you brought it to my attention, i went ahead and reimbursed you the money because it was my fault. your manley rods came with 8740 bolts, those were the only one i could get at the time quickly, and at the factory 6.100 length. also i didnt not hot tank your block , i put it in large parts washer, and also hand cleaned the block. so if you want to keep going with this fine, i will also remind you, that you really dont have a clue ...... go ahead continue ryan, like i said all this your saying right now, you wouldnt have the ***** to say any of it to my face when you see me at meets, you are just a keyboard warrior that believes everything my "competitors" tell you i did wrong.
You can keep going all you want trying to prove that your not in the wrong. Even a lot of your own people that have talked to me about it were surprised. And I don't need to say this to you in person because its a ******* pissing match just so you can try to prove you didn't **** anything up and its all my fault. So now your saying you didn't even tank the block or anything. Well now I really got taken for the cost of that then.

And BTW its not your competitors that said any of this. Unless you count QMP, Santa ana speed, and bensons automotive as your competitors. And the fact that I didn't mention CMS or Ryne when I asked about it.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by slow ride 02
Hey guys,

I am looking for a good shop in the north Orange County area. I want do a head and cam swap and tune.
We are a bit north,but we do quality work and i stand behind everyone of my tunes,to be safe and powerful with perfect drivabilty.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:38 PM

And if you are so pissed that you have to call around looking for me saying your going to come **** me up (which sounds real professional by the way ) then you have ******* problems. If you want me to tell you that I believe you fucked up on the rod bolts and that you and RPM didn't do what your suppose to (remove cam bearings) then by all means I will. But as far as I'm concerned

I DONT GIVE A ****!!!!!!! ITS ******* OVER WITH ITS FIXED NOW!

I didnt even bring your ******* name into this until you stepped in. If you cant handle some criticism from a customer that doesnt even mention your ******* name. You need to go somewhere else to work on that. Its usually the people that are wrong that get so pissed off. Look how well danny took all the accusations on him. He just said I'm done with it and if you want you can come to the shop and we can discuss this in a professional manner. Maybe you need to try that sometime.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:43 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

And if you are so pissed that you have to call around looking for me saying your going to come **** me up (which sounds real professional by the way ) then you have ******* problems. If you want me to tell you that I believe you fucked up on the rod bolts and that you and RPM didn't do what your suppose to (remove cam bearings) then by all means I will. But as far as I'm concerned

I DONT GIVE A ****!!!!!!! ITS ******* OVER WITH ITS FIXED NOW!

I didnt even bring your ******* name into this until you stepped in. If you cant handle some criticism from a customer that doesnt even mention your ******* name. You need to go somewhere else to work on that. Its usually the people that are wrong that get so pissed off. Look how well danny took all the accusations on him. He just said I'm done with it and if you want you can come to the shop and we can discuss this in a professional manner. Maybe you need to try that sometime.
danny also hasnt had a little punk riding his *** on the boards for 6+ months now, i am sick and tired of you, frankly just fed up, and ryan when i see there will some words thrown, and maybe some other things thrown as well, because i am sick of you, i do my best to take care of each and every customer that comes to me, i go the extra mile for every customer, and that includes your ignorant ***, and yeah i have bride in that fact, and when someone constantly rides my *** over and over, i get fed up. i really dont care at this point if its professional or not, you dont have the ***** to talk or even call me with your issues, so being professional is out the door with you......
Old 10-30-2008, 05:48 PM

danny also hasnt had a little punk riding his *** on the boards for 6+ months now, i am sick and tired of you, frankly just fed up, and ryan when i see there will some words thrown, and maybe some other things thrown as well, because i am sick of you, i do my best to take care of each and every customer that comes to me, i go the extra mile for every customer, and that includes your ignorant ***, and yeah i have bride in that fact, and when someone constantly rides my *** over and over, i get fed up. i really dont care at this point if its professional or not, you dont have the ***** to talk or even call me with your issues, so being professional is out the door with you......
I called you when I first noticed the ******* rod bolts and cam bearings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'VE ALREADY ******* TALKED TO YOU ABOUT IT! And I don't say **** with your name or CMS in a ******* while until this! I just recommend other shops! If you call that riding your *** then I'm not the only one that does it! What the **** do you want! I've already talked to you and if you want to continue this bull **** go right ahead! I don't give a ****! I ain't going back there I laid off after I didn't give a **** anymore and I didn't ******* bring you up!!!!!!!!! Get that through your head. You go right ahead and threaten me all you want. I'll keep that in mind. You brought yourself into this one buddy. I never mentioned **** about. I just said another so cal shop.
Old 10-30-2008, 05:51 PM

If you want to call me I can PM you my number if you want to come down to my house I can give you the street and you can come on down. WTF do you want? You think your going to get somewhere by threatening me or doing something? "Yeah lets tough talk a kid 1/3rd my size, that will show him" ok buddy
Old 10-30-2008, 06:01 PM
On The Tree

If you want to call me I can PM you my number if you want to come down to my house I can give you the street and you can come on down. WTF do you want? You think your going to get somewhere by threatening me or doing something? "Yeah lets tough talk a kid 1/3rd my size, that will show him" ok buddy
just get your black-up
Old 10-30-2008, 06:03 PM

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
just get your black-up
For what? Ryne is the one that made the threats. He should go read CA Penal code Section 422 before he starts going around threatening people.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:05 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wink

HEY TITAN !!!!!!!!!.................I VOTE TO

JUST MY .O2.........plz!!!! NO response's...........lol....
Old 10-30-2008, 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by geovett
HEY TITAN !!!!!!!!!.................I VOTE TO

JUST MY .O2.........plz!!!! NO response's...........lol....
By all means lock it. Like I said I'm done with him unless he wants to bring **** up, then I will remind him and just link him to this thread. And if it gets deleted its ok because I have a bunch of screen shots of all the post that I can link him too.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:07 PM
On The Tree

For what? Ryne is the one that made the threats. He should go read CA Penal code Section 422 before he starts going around threatening people.
i smell fear
Old 10-30-2008, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
i smell fear
Fear of what? He can tough talk me all he wants. He wants to come up and see me, I'll gladly give him my address.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:08 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

lol now you want to talk, you are not a 1/3rd my size, and if you feel threatened maybe you should close your big *** mouth

Quick Reply: Looking for a good shop