Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looking for a good shop

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2008, 10:39 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
I just wanted to thank all of you guys for all of your help, and the entertainment.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:05 PM
TECH Resident

Default Up Date

So hear it is 2011, still haven't done H/C yet. I have a new set Mamo 205's, cam and ported fast. I did dodge the bullet a few times, almost went to LAPD they went under. Then I went to Rob at Stricley performance (but I put it off), I have since read some really bad stuff about them. Then came OCGM Performance, went to ther shop, seamed like good place (but I put it off) once again, read some really bad stuff! I have been to Ryans place, but he seamed to busy to talk to me. I have called Haddeds and few others. And yet I have done nothing. Whats the moral of this story? Hell I dont even know...lol I think it might be buy a C6 Z06 and be done with it....Whhat do you think?
Old 05-08-2011, 09:43 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Drake02
There should just be a sticky for shops in the western region. Someone could search by state, read the shop info and a short message under each shop's info. This would be much easier than people battling it out on threads like these every time and would be a convenient thing to have on here.
+5
Old 05-08-2011, 10:04 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by 60ftkiller
Whatever I'm outta here PM me if you want to drag this out further
Your a little homo.
Old 05-09-2011, 02:09 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by slow ride 02
So hear it is 2011, still haven't done H/C yet. I have a new set Mamo 205's, cam and ported fast. I did dodge the bullet a few times, almost went to LAPD they went under. Then I went to Rob at Stricley performance (but I put it off), I have since read some really bad stuff about them. Then came OCGM Performance, went to ther shop, seamed like good place (but I put it off) once again, read some really bad stuff! I have been to Ryans place, but he seamed to busy to talk to me. I have called Haddeds and few others. And yet I have done nothing. Whats the moral of this story? Hell I dont even know...lol I think it might be buy a C6 Z06 and be done with it....Whhat do you think?
sorry bro i am busy, pm me and i will take the time to take care of you
Old 05-10-2011, 03:06 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slow ride 02
Learn to do it yourself with some help from some people on here. It use to be a real friendly community and sure it still is. Pay them in beer pizza/B.B.Q and some gas money. There use to be install party's. Then take it to a tuner.But If your in a position to jump into a c6 z06 I wouldn't hesitate that's a option you would not regret.
Old 05-10-2011, 03:22 AM
11 Second Club

personally slow ride if you have the capability to do it yourself then by all means save your $$ and do it yourself. then take it too CMS. They are a extremely busy shop but they will take care of you. Ryne has always taken very good care of my car and has excellent customer service. Only place in socal my car has ever been too and I intend to keep it that way.
Old 05-10-2011, 11:37 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by jsteele90
personally slow ride if you have the capability to do it yourself then by all means save your $$ and do it yourself. then take it too CMS. They are a extremely busy shop but they will take care of you. Ryne has always taken very good care of my car and has excellent customer service. Only place in socal my car has ever been too and I intend to keep it that way.
thank you for the kind words
Old 05-10-2011, 05:41 PM
10 Second Club

CMS for sure.

Quick Reply: Looking for a good shop