Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Looking for a good shop

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2008, 06:11 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 60ftkiller
If you want to call me I can PM you my number if you want to come down to my house I can give you the street and you can come on down. WTF do you want? You think your going to get somewhere by threatening me or doing something? "Yeah lets tough talk a kid 1/3rd my size, that will show him" ok buddy
Since you admit your such a little punk bitch why do you start **** with people bigger than you? One day your not going to have someone there to back you up and your going to end up really hurt. BTW your 19 and calling yourself a kid to try to justify your immature ness so you don't get fucked up is being a big *****, I guess you will always be a kid cause you sure look like one.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:12 PM

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
lol now you want to talk, you are not a 1/3rd my size, and if you feel threatened maybe you should close your big *** mouth
Hey I talked to you way the **** back when all this bs first started. If you want to talk some more say the word and I'll PM you my address and you can come over and talk. Give me a date and a time and I'll be here.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:12 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

For what? Ryne is the one that made the threats. He should go read CA Penal code Section 422 before he starts going around threatening people.
never threatened you..... where did i say i was going to lay a hand on you.......
Old 10-30-2008, 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Since you admit your such a little punk bitch why do you start **** with people bigger than you? One day your not going to have someone there to back you up and your going to end up really hurt. BTW your 19 and calling yourself a kid to try to justify your immature ness so you don't get fucked up is being a big *****, I guess you will always be a kid cause you sure look like one.
Dude stfu I didn't start **** with him this time. He brought himself into it. He could have left it alone and nothing more would have been said by me but no he feels the need to look right in front of everyone on tech even though he is not. Hell I didn't start **** with savior besides a race. But even he is coming out saturday night to race me so we can squash that bull ****. And since everyone on here likes to call me a kid and a little small kid I can't embrace it hahaha. I'm not stupid and I never threatened to physically hurt Ryne, he did. If he wants to fight so bad go to a bar and start a fight. I don't fight over stupid little bullshit like this crap.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:15 PM

never threatened you..... where did i say i was going to lay a hand on you.......
You called santa ana speed. Where you said you were going to come down to the shop and **** me up. Did you forget about that? And page 4 somewhere on here you said words will be thrown and maybe something else too. Don't try to back peddle now Ryne.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:16 PM
On The Tree

Section 422 of the California Penal Code makes it illegal to make criminal threats (formerly called "terrorist threats"). A criminal threat under California law is a threat of immediate harm made to another person when the defendant intends to, and does, cause fear in the person threatened.

Ryne stop scaring the kid
Old 10-30-2008, 06:17 PM

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula
Section 422 of the California Penal Code makes it illegal to make criminal threats (formerly called "terrorist threats"). A criminal threat under California law is a threat of immediate harm made to another person when the defendant intends to, and does, cause fear in the person threatened.

Thats some of it. Read the full version it gets more into it. Usually a verbal threat it nothing BUT

However, no person shall be convicted of violating
subdivision (a) based upon speech alone, except upon a showing that
the speech itself threatened violence against a specific person or
group of persons and that the defendant had the apparent ability to
carry out the threat.
Last time I checked I'm pretty sure Ryne could **** me up
Old 10-30-2008, 06:19 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by 98BlkFormula

like i said, when did i say i was going to harm ryan?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:20 PM

Ryne, would you like to come up and visit me or what? If not I say just drop the ****, I don't mention you anymore you don't need to bring yourself into the situation so I don't know why you continue to bring **** up.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:20 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

You called santa ana speed. Where you said you were going to come down to the shop and **** me up. Did you forget about that? And page 4 somewhere on here you said words will be thrown and maybe something else too. Don't try to back peddle now Ryne.
i called who? do you have my voice recorded, with some proof? also i said i was going to throw some other things, **** that could mean i was going to throw a temper tantrum
Old 10-30-2008, 06:21 PM

i called who? do you have my voice recorded, with some proof? also i said i was going to throw some other things, **** that could mean i was going to throw a temper tantrum
Nothing recorded but a few witnesses. Like I said either give me a time and day to come up and talk to me or drop the ****.

And you called mike btw, he called me. And yes I can get the phone record from my cell phone company.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:21 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Ryne, would you like to come up and visit me or what? If not I say just drop the ****, I don't mention you anymore you don't need to bring yourself into the situation so I don't know why you continue to bring **** up.
i will drop it right now and never speak of it again, if you never mention or even hint about my shop, and if you do have anything to say to me, bring it to me, not the western section.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:22 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Nothing recorded but a few witnesses. Like I said either give me a time and day to come up and talk to me or drop the ****.

And you called mike btw, he called me. And yes I can get the phone record from my cell phone company.
fine gm muscle meet tonight, we can talk about it then.......
On The Tree

Let It Go Ryan.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i will drop it right now and never speak of it again, if you never mention or even hint about my shop, and if you do have anything to say to me, bring it to me, not the western section.
Fine. But if someone asks me specifically I will tell them in a PM everything that happened.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
Let It Go Ryan.....
I'm trying to by all means. Like I said I don't give a **** anymore. He brought himself into this one.
Old 10-30-2008, 06:24 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Fine. But if someone asks me specifically I will tell them in a PM everything that happened.
a pm is your business
Old 10-30-2008, 06:25 PM

fine gm muscle meet tonight, we can talk about it then.......
Not sure if I will be making it. Gotta go grab my gaskets right now then put the heads back on and maybe I will make it. I don't see what there is to talk about though. I wasn't happy with everything that happened. I let everyone know, you hate me. What more is there to discuss?
Old 10-30-2008, 06:26 PM
On The Tree

i dont testify...i aint a rat sorry....ur both grown men..handle it
Old 10-30-2008, 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
i dont testify...i aint a rat sorry....ur both grown men..handle it
My cell phone company has all calls on record. So you don't need to like I said I don't give a **** and I dropped it long ago, he decided to bring himself in here and start it up so by all means I'll remind him

Quick Reply: Looking for a good shop