Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-2009, 11:44 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by socal gto
Can I take my boat to your place and tune it up in the early evening? It is only a 454 with open headers. That should be loud enough.

THATS A GREAT IDEA...i pm u my address....
Old 03-04-2009, 01:24 AM
TECH Regular

We should write them a letter saying that their letter to you has disturbed our Association, and that if they write you again we are going to fine them $105 and that they will lose their facilites privlages
Old 03-04-2009, 02:12 AM
Staging Lane

It appears quite a few of you have expressed that you would have wanted the person(s) complaining to come to you personally about the loud car as opposed to informing the HOA. HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING what would you say to the person if they did? I'm just curious is all. I choose not to live in areas governed by HOA'S because of b/s like this.
Old 03-04-2009, 10:15 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by QuickSilver T/A
It appears quite a few of you have expressed that you would have wanted the person(s) complaining to come to you personally about the loud car as opposed to informing the HOA. HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING what would you say to the person if they did? I'm just curious is all. I choose not to live in areas governed by HOA'S because of b/s like this.

i would ask them why they didnt approch me directly so we could find a solution that suited those that was botherd by my vehical...like agree to not run my car during certian hours of the day or night...im not a total selfish dickhed, im willing to comprimise but goin behind my back straight to the HOA was poop imo, not neighborly at allllll....i would NEVR do someone like that
Old 03-04-2009, 11:52 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
i would ask them why they didnt approch me directly so we could find a solution that suited those that was botherd by my vehical...like agree to not run my car during certian hours of the day or night...im not a total selfish dickhed, im willing to comprimise but goin behind my back straight to the HOA was poop imo, not neighborly at allllll....i would NEVR do someone like that
Nooo man you screw their sister and jack off on their mothers face... it's all business.... LOL

Yeah man I can't believe them douche biscuits did that any enemies there?? we could sneak some fun stuff and mess with em a little.
Old 03-04-2009, 03:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

heh, my buddy got a letter from HIS HOA yesterday saying his car (64 Fairlane with a 302) was obnoxiously loud and that he must modify it accordingly yada yada yada. He responded with popping the cutouts open and doing a nice smoke show in the middle of the road...starting in front of the HOA leaders house. He got another letter today.
Old 03-04-2009, 08:54 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Kill them and rape their mom. Make sure you let them know you are going to rape their mom BEFORE you kill them but rape her AFTER you kill them so she knows the guy who killed her son is raping her.

Just how I'd do it, you can improvise...
Old 03-04-2009, 09:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
Kill them and rape their mom. Make sure you let them know you are going to rape their mom BEFORE you kill them but rape her AFTER you kill them so she knows the guy who killed her son is raping her.

you scare me sometimes.
Old 03-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Banned

Just sometimes ?
Old 03-04-2009, 09:34 PM
10 Second Club

Is that a new movie your going to be in mark? Sound interesting, Whats the title? "I Will Rape Your Mom After I Kill You"? LOL.
Old 03-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Is that a new movie your going to be in mark? Sound interesting, Whats the title? "I Will Rape Your Mom After I Kill You"? LOL.
Close... "I'm going to f@cking kill you and then rape your mother..."
Old 03-05-2009, 10:01 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slammer454
heh, my buddy got a letter from HIS HOA yesterday saying his car (64 Fairlane with a 302) was obnoxiously loud and that he must modify it accordingly yada yada yada. He responded with popping the cutouts open and doing a nice smoke show in the middle of the road...starting in front of the HOA leaders house. He got another letter today.
LOL....whattd the second letter say, im about to drive it to work today
Old 03-05-2009, 10:47 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Nooo man you gotta get the mom and the sister in when you are about to kill the guy (make sure he is tied down good cause they always get loose in the movies) you then rape his mother jizz in his sisters eye (now shes blind) all the while he is watching then you kill him in fron of them, then rape his sister and jizz in his mothers eye (so now shes blind) there now you have successfully gotten even.
Old 03-05-2009, 11:31 AM
On The Tree

you PHK guys are violent....damn
Old 03-05-2009, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
you PHK guys are violent....damn
No not all PHK is just a select few of us... LOL

hahahahaha dude mike since i only have one gear heck I could limp by and do a burnout for ya.... hahaha.
Old 03-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Staging Lane

I like the idea of writing another letter and fining them $105, thats hilarious, thats what I would do!
Having a meet at your place would be fun too!

On the other hand
Just remember you don't want to be like the person that turned you in, whining baby, probably just let them play there game!
Old 03-05-2009, 02:37 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Nooo man you gotta get the mom and the sister in when you are about to kill the guy (make sure he is tied down good cause they always get loose in the movies) you then rape his mother jizz in his sisters eye (now shes blind) all the while he is watching then you kill him in fron of them, then rape his sister and jizz in his mothers eye (so now shes blind) there now you have successfully gotten even.
where do you come up with this ****. LOL this is f***ing halarious. i second adams idea!!!
Old 03-05-2009, 04:20 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SEMI-RETIRED
I like the idea of writing another letter and fining them $105, thats hilarious, thats what I would do!
Having a meet at your place would be fun too!

On the other hand
Just remember you don't want to be like the person that turned you in, whining baby, probably just let them play there game!
its gone to another level now that ive gotten a ref ticket...****** rat ***** *****
Old 03-06-2009, 07:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

yeah HOA's suck they came to my town home and told me i have to many cars and need to park some way out of the way. the guy that told me was the guy maintenance guy and I know he is just doing what he is told. its stupid though people are moving out like crazy and there is plenty of spots. we just keep parking where we are because my Honda was stolen and i have my own surveillance now since my computer only has fake cameras. So if they something again ill remind them they lied to me about there cameras and replacing them with real ones.

Sorry for the rant im glad I dont own the place and am just renting there is no way i could live like that permanently. I grew up in the country where you do what ever you want cant wait to get back to that.
Old 03-06-2009, 11:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 01blkz28
where do you come up with this ****. LOL this is f***ing halarious. i second adams idea!!!
It just happens in my head... I dunno, sounds funny so i say it... sometimes it only sounds funny in my head but I say it anyways and then the crickets start chirping and everyone looks at me like i have the black plague.

Quick Reply: my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!