Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2009, 11:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

drive around with open headers and see who comes running outta their house
Old 02-27-2009, 11:14 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
NO ****, MY LIFE, MY GARAGE, MY CAR...i dont complain about no ones stupid **** with dogs barking or kids toys everywhere...i overlook it and try to be a good neighbor
DUDE I totally agree, I work nights and have never once complained about all the ******* racket the people around me make when I am trying to sleep!! Yet it is cool for them to make BS complaints behind my back rather than ask/tell me in person about a problem they may have. ******* cowards and hypocrites is what they are.
**** the old bag that left the note on my car parks her ******* car outside her garage partially blocking the lane of traffic for all the other garages and an exit!! What kinda **** is that?
Old 02-27-2009, 11:21 PM
Teching In

Play the game back and make complaints for EVERYTHING. Kids running around in the street while you are driving, any noise, ANYTHING you can do. Unfortunately its the only thing you can do.
Old 02-27-2009, 11:27 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by brynnda
sounds like we need to have an ls1 tech "meet" at mikes
No way brynnda, then his house will have cockroaches because you will bring them with you.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:20 AM
9 Second Club

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I would park your car for a few weeks, and have as many local members as possible roll through your neighborhood several times a day...piping it like som 16 year old ricers.

On a more serious note, I think meeting personally with the president of the HOA wouold be your best best. Take him for a ride in your car (sane ride mind you) and explain to him that cars is your life long passion, and always will be. ****, you could make up some sob story about how the car has some sentimental value to your family or some ****. AND TELL THEM YOU HAD IT CHECK BY PD and they verified it was within the noise limit. **** em.
Old 02-28-2009, 12:58 AM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
NO ****, MY LIFE, MY GARAGE, MY CAR...i dont complain about no ones stupid **** with dogs barking or kids toys everywhere...i overlook it and try to be a good neighbor
My dad sometimes cures the barking by throwing ice cubes over the fence at the little ******* hahahahaha
Old 02-28-2009, 01:04 AM

the hell with HOA. i cant even wash my car in my driveway without getting a 50 dollar fine...because hoa covers the water bill. i cant have the garage door open for longer than 10 minutes...but atleast they havent complain about my car.
Old 02-28-2009, 04:13 AM
TECH Addict

I can't pull the buddy routine w/ the main person, #1 it's a woman, #2 she don't live in the neighborhood.
Old 02-28-2009, 05:55 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
I had a neighbor scream at me to turn my car off because, not only was it loud..."It smells". WTF?! It runs a little rich (LT's, no cats) when it's cold, but damn.
Lol been through that one before too. Told her it was just her upper lip.
Old 02-28-2009, 09:45 AM
On The Tree

Have a muscle car meeting at your place. Invite all of the western section of ls1tech and have burnout contests
Old 02-28-2009, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ninetres
I would park your car for a few weeks, and have as many local members as possible roll through your neighborhood several times a day...piping it like som 16 year old ricers.

On a more serious note, I think meeting personally with the president of the HOA wouold be your best best. Take him for a ride in your car (sane ride mind you) and explain to him that cars is your life long passion, and always will be. ****, you could make up some sob story about how the car has some sentimental value to your family or some ****. AND TELL THEM YOU HAD IT CHECK BY PD and they verified it was within the noise limit. **** em.
im hoping in the "bylaws" of the HOA agreement it DOES NOT state and acceptable db limit...as in an actual number...therfore how could i be exceeding it right?
Old 02-28-2009, 01:34 PM
On The Tree

i am going to start noting my complaints tho....it aint right to me that these people are nice to my face and talk **** behind my back causing me to be fined and possbily evicted
Old 02-28-2009, 01:59 PM
TECH Enthusiast

if i was in your shoes, i'll say stick ur stock exhaust back on and throw an electric cutout. i've done that and i have never been pulled over or have my neighbors complain. and i do have some **** retentive neighbors
Old 02-28-2009, 04:46 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by xpeditious
no way brynnda, then his house will have cockroaches because you will bring them with you.
lmaaaaaooooooooooooooooo
Old 02-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Banned

This is America. Tell them your lawyer said you have the right to FACE YOUR ACCUSER and until then nothing has to be done. SO, they can drop it or set up a meeting...
Old 02-28-2009, 06:29 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 6LITEREATER
This is America. Tell them your lawyer said you have the right to FACE YOUR ACCUSER and until then nothing has to be done. SO, they can drop it or set up a meeting...
i would actually like to know who it is just so i could find out what it is that "irratates" them about my car so bad
Old 02-28-2009, 09:56 PM
TECH Fanatic

Be careful Mike, HOA's have alot of power, more than what most people think.

I would do what other's have stated (read the HOA agreement) and then also make note of how it applies to a renter. Also check out your rights to appeal and/or challenge any levied fines or proposed sanctions. This is there because one person (the **** complaining) should not be able to ruin everything for others.

Read through your lease/rental agreement as well. Does the property owner state he will charge you for the HOA fines the property is levied? Can he give you notice and make you move out? etc.

They could just be bluffing and giving you a hard time.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:32 AM
On The Tree

do a sick *** fukn burnout lol to make them pissed for a reason....
Old 03-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

Can I take my boat to your place and tune it up in the early evening? It is only a 454 with open headers. That should be loud enough.
Old 03-03-2009, 01:50 AM
TECH Fanatic

This is what you need to do, send this in to your HOA
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=665847

Quick Reply: my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!