Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-2009, 05:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
LOL....whattd the second letter say, im about to drive it to work today
lol he told me it was something along the lines of if he did it again they'd call the cops. I'll leave it at he called their bluff.
Old 03-06-2009, 07:02 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slammer454
lol he told me it was something along the lines of if he did it again they'd call the cops. I'll leave it at he called their bluff.
**** i didnt even do all that and i got ratted on
Old 03-07-2009, 09:34 AM
TECH Enthusiast

All it takes is one person to complain and the homeowners association will usually write you those letters and since the street or complex you park your car on is there property and not a city street they have the rights to say if you can or cannot park your car there. It sux ***** that's why I just bought a house to get away from my homeowners association that says I cant work on my cars or park them on the street for more than 72 hours and all that crap. You should send them a letter complaining about the kids in your neighborhood stating that they are obnoxiously loud and are a big inconvenience to the peace of the neighborhood and that if the kids get fixed you will make your car quieter.

Last edited by TurbopigB4C; 03-07-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 12:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TurbopigB4C
...if the kids get fixed you will make your car quieter.
We really don't need to go that far do we?
Old 03-07-2009, 12:38 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by TurbopigB4C
All it takes is one person to complain and the homeowners association will usually write you those letters and since the street or complex you park your car on is there property and not a city street they have the rights to say if you can or cannot park your car there. It sux ***** that's why I just bought a house to get away from my homeowners association that says I cant work on my cars or park them on the street for more than 72 hours and all that crap. You should send them a letter complaining about the kids in your neighborhood stating that they are obnoxiously loud and are a big inconvenience to the peace of the neighborhood and that if the kids get fixed you will make your car quieter.
yea i drove it again today...damn thing is runnin so good....but i rolled it out of the garage and down the alley onto the street then started it...then right down to the canyon in NEUTRAL and proceeded to run a R6 to the freeway entrance....

ive already begun gathering my complaint list, i was cussin and carrying on trying to get it out of the garage so im hoping whomever reported me knows im NOT too happy about the situation...

im gonna have to modify my exhaust....it irratates me bad
Old 03-07-2009, 12:48 PM
TECH Regular

just get cutouts
Old 03-07-2009, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
just get cutouts
plannin on just adding to the exsisting exhaust system, going over axle and adding a magnaflow muffler on each side...i do want dual cutouts right before the axel so i can be wideopen dumped at the flip of a switch.

Quick Reply: my fuckin neighborhood association...!!!