Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2009, 05:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He has said many times before that he is a SWAT team member. Don't you have to be an officer to be on the swat team? I don't believe that he is on the swat team but i was just curious.
Old 03-31-2009, 05:24 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking

C'mon guys.....he was 'wirking'......
Old 03-31-2009, 05:48 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by NHRAMAN
C'mon guys.....he was 'wirking'......
Two Cent's... Not Needed Here....
Old 03-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by m6ttop
what a ******!
Another One Who Is Bored..
Old 03-31-2009, 05:52 PM
Staging Lane

if you really are an officer this would look very bad with your Superior
Old 03-31-2009, 06:22 PM
Restricted User

Default AZNastyz06

Originally Posted by ;11345857
i am passing his address on to the correct people. we need everyone who has been screwed to compile there date for all emails to and from money sent and etc.
AZNastyz06.. Here Are The Indivuals Who Purchased The Following Item's From Myself:

Al Mc -slp tips.. Shipped Late.. But Item Was Received..

Midnightblue02 -Purchased A FAST 90. Item Was Dropped At The Shipper (Broken Tab). Funds Were Refunded.

Cvaught -Wheels & Tires. Shipped Late And Item Was Received... Buyer Unhappy With One Rim And Tire...I Stated The Tires Were Used And Wheels Had 300 Miles On Them (Not Tires Had 300 Miles On Them) I'm Willing To Replace The One Rim. Cody has been impatient...

Jackson -Hoosier Drag Radials.. Item Was Shipped(very) Late And Is In Route To His Location...

Now Everyone Has Either Received Or Is About To Receive There Item's..... And For The Record AzNastyz06 We Have Met Many Times Before All Good.... And Has Stated Has Up Above The Item's Were All Rececived Or Are In Route...Fraud?? I Don't Think So Sir... Unhappy Customers Perhaps...
Old 03-31-2009, 06:23 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by GDBY2U
Two Cent's... Not Needed Here....

this guy a *** if you agree +1 his membership should be cut
Old 03-31-2009, 06:24 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by pweterss
if you really are an officer this would look very bad with your Superior
True.. Read The Following Post Above..Good day
Old 03-31-2009, 06:26 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by anthonysscali
this guy a *** if you agree +1 his membership should be cut
Another With His Two Cent's.... Really Not Needed...
Old 03-31-2009, 07:07 PM
Launching!

Gettin Good.
Old 03-31-2009, 07:46 PM
TECH Enthusiast

GDBY2U has said over and over again that he is working on getting me a new wheel and tire, but yet he doesn't respond to e-mails or hasn't showed me anything to make me think in the slightest bit that he is going to pull through. It doesn't take 2 months to find a new wheel and tire for me! I am not impatient, I just want my new wheel/tire!!!!!! Quit talking about what you are going to do and go do it!
Old 03-31-2009, 08:00 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Cvaught
GDBY2U has said over and over again that he is working on getting me a new wheel and tire, but yet he doesn't respond to e-mails or hasn't showed me anything to make me think in the slightest bit that he is going to pull through. It doesn't take 2 months to find a new wheel and tire for me! I am not impatient, I just want my new wheel/tire!!!!!! Quit talking about what you are going to do and go do it!
Dude, hes like Obama, campaigning to the public one thing and doing the complete opposite. No matter what you can tell hes a fake, hes ignored all the posts that actually mean something, and responds to these little ones that have nothing to do with it, fake ********.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:57 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by camarosam22
Dude, hes like Obama, campaigning to the public one thing and doing the complete opposite. No matter what you can tell hes a fake, hes ignored all the posts that actually mean something, and responds to these little ones that have nothing to do with it, fake ********.

Hmmm... Let's Box!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 09:01 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by Cvaught
And I Have Not Received An E-mail From You It Awhile!!! And You Know I Can't Pm You Here.... E-mail Me A Location To Send The Rim To And I Will.....
Old 03-31-2009, 09:31 PM
TECH Addict

AZNastyz06.. Here Are The Indivuals Who Purchased The Following Item's From Myself:

Al Mc -slp tips.. Shipped Late.. But Item Was Received..

Midnightblue02 -Purchased A FAST 90. Item Was Dropped At The Shipper (Broken Tab). Funds Were Refunded.

Cvaught -Wheels & Tires. Shipped Late And Item Was Received... Buyer Unhappy With One Rim And Tire...I Stated The Tires Were Used And Wheels Had 300 Miles On Them (Not Tires Had 300 Miles On Them) I'm Willing To Replace The One Rim. Cody has been impatient...

Jackson -Hoosier Drag Radials.. Item Was Shipped(very) Late And Is In Route To His Location...

Now Everyone Has Either Received Or Is About To Receive There Item's..... And For The Record AzNastyz06 We Have Met Many Times Before All Good.... And Has Stated Has Up Above The Item's Were All Rececived Or Are In Route...Fraud?? I Don't Think So Sir... Unhappy Customers Perhaps...

omg lmao at this. what the hell are you trying to prove here? that everything you ship is either really late or broken?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:45 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by hlaalu
omg lmao at this. what the hell are you trying to prove here? that everything you ship is either really late or broken?
That Everything Was Shipped And Arrived To The Location..... And That No Fraud Was Done.... And That Fact That EVERYONE here Want's To Get Into My *** For Some Reason..... So Just Posted All The **** That EVERONE Want's To Know For Some F**kin Reason.....
Old 03-31-2009, 11:07 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And I Have Not Received An E-mail From You It Awhile!!! And You Know I Can't Pm You Here.... E-mail Me A Location To Send The Rim To And I Will.....
E-mail sent with my address! Send it and I will get off your ***. Plain and simple.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

That Everything Was Shipped And Arrived To The Location..... And That No Fraud Was Done.... And That Fact That EVERYONE here Want's To Get Into My *** For Some Reason..... So Just Posted All The **** That EVERONE Want's To Know For Some F**kin Reason.....
If you contact the purchaser like every day until it gets shipped, then no issue, but if not then it appears as though fraud is happening, you can't be lazy or forget to ship stuff or be too busy, if you bought something from someone and it wasn't shipped right away you would be a bit angered and then you would start a thread like this one against said person and they would try to back it up with excuses like in this thread, but all in all it was poor customer service and lack of communication that caused these people to be pissed at you and make it clear that your business practices are less than sub par.
Old 04-01-2009, 12:04 PM
11 Second Club

When I hear the name Mike I think of AZPS. Yikes. Whats up with AZ and jacking people?
Old 04-01-2009, 12:23 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by camaro98z28
When I hear the name Mike I think of AZPS. Yikes. Whats up with AZ and jacking people?
These have to be isolated cases. The people I know are always straight up and fair. Dont base your opinion on people from AZ on these two idiots.
I remember hearing how people got jacked by AZPS. I have followed the threads about this other turd GDBY2U. He has been way out of line. It is not being impatient when you keep blowing off people. This guy brought all this upon him self. He has no one to blame but him self.

Quick Reply: Does anyone know GDBY2U (Mike M.) in AZ personally?