Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Street Racing AZ

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 10:09 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

not the same! it's all the ricers meeting at a mexican joint on deer valley road! mainly 13-14sec ricers!

we only go up there if someone is talking smack and wants to put some $ on it!
Old 05-12-2009, 10:27 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tapout97
83 RD IS A CAR SHOW.... hell its over 45 miles 1 way from me... fock that thats 3/4 tank of gas :lol rather go to pavillions but thats getting played out... to many ******* ricers, bikes , NUT TRUCKS.....dicks driving vettes with there SNOTTDALE ATTITUDE......

DAMN I RIDE A BIKE but yea the pavillions are played out wherelse is there to go ??
Old 05-12-2009, 10:32 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Tapout97
my car is a daily driver 12 second im not builing it to run 11's or faster but this ***** as been on my *** for a long time..... it would be a bitch for him to run into me 1 on 1 now its becoming personal..... if he thinks im all talk

az combat sports .... do it ligit no cops involved he wont last 10 seconds ..15 years of mma 3 black belts rage in the cage last year 2 and 0 for me both knock outs punches and kicks ..... dont get me wrong im not trying to brag but if you wanna talk **** do it in person not over the computer and throw the first punch please.....

please no trash talking nobody on here does this involve im not trying to be a tuff guy but for reals..... if your gonna talk **** do it in person hands down !
calm down bro its all good but i know what you mean i dont like peope talking trash either but @ the same time i dont care im too old for that **** also no 1 needs to know your skill level of fighting just like you dont pop your hood b4 a race line em up and race square up and box thats it but we are all in the same GAME fast cars and having some fun its getting hot out here in az i have to get up @ 530 6 in the morning to try to beat the heat it will be all worth it when the car is done

Last edited by baylove; 05-12-2009 at 10:38 AM.

Quick Reply: Street Racing AZ