Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

HELP!!! Need to borrow Crane LS valve spring too for this weekend..

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2009, 04:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy HELP!!! Need to borrow Crane LS valve spring too for this weekend..

Hello everyone. Im hoping someone here has a Crane LS valvespring tool for in car valvespring swaps.

Im hoping to do my cam this weekend, and my buddy who has one can't find his. Looks like someone "borrowed" it and never brought it back. I placed an order for one, but need it this weekend so I can get my cam in and still have time to get it tuned this week before Invasion.

Someone, PLEASE HELP ME!!! PLEASE!!! Im willing to even rent the damn thing from you if necessary. I just really need to get this done.

Thanks everyone!
Old 05-15-2009, 08:33 AM
TECH Addict

hmmm does the zone rent them out?
Old 05-15-2009, 11:05 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

you can borrow mine, but i need it back by tuesday
Old 05-15-2009, 11:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

What day are you putting the cam in? I am supposed to use my tool this weekend some time. But if you want, before you put you cam in, you can come down to Fullerton/Anaheim and swap the springs. Can be done in about an hour.
Old 05-15-2009, 03:21 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ryne @ CMS
you can borrow mine, but i need it back by tuesday
Ryne, Thats awesome man. I think I might be calling you today to possibly drive out there and pick it up.. Ill then shoot it back to you via fed-ex? Would that work for you?

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
What day are you putting the cam in? I am supposed to use my tool this weekend some time. But if you want, before you put you cam in, you can come down to Fullerton/Anaheim and swap the springs. Can be done in about an hour.
Thanks man, but half my car is torn apart already. I have the job down to the actual removal of pulling the cam. When are you going to use it? Anaheim is a lot closer than Lake Elsinore for me but I don't want to hinder your project.

Thanks for the help and offers guys. You guys are top notch!
Old 05-15-2009, 04:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

Originally Posted by SVTHuh
Ryne, Thats awesome man. I think I might be calling you today to possibly drive out there and pick it up.. Ill then shoot it back to you via fed-ex? Would that work for you?

Thanks man, but half my car is torn apart already. I have the job down to the actual removal of pulling the cam. When are you going to use it? Anaheim is a lot closer than Lake Elsinore for me but I don't want to hinder your project.

Thanks for the help and offers guys. You guys are top notch!

Alright it turns out that I won't need my tool this weekend. You can borrow it if you need it. You can send me a text. (714) 917-7532 -Jason
Old 05-16-2009, 03:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ss.slp.ls1
Alright it turns out that I won't need my tool this weekend. You can borrow it if you need it. You can send me a text. (714) 917-7532 -Jason
Jason, I appreciate the offer, but I had already picked up Rynes unit when I saw this post.

If anything changes or happens and i need it though, I will give you a call.

Thanks guys! You are awesome!
Old 05-18-2009, 12:31 AM
Banned

Ryne. Thanks again, and it was good meeting you. I could tell you were busy so I just tried to stay outta your hair.

Tool is on the way back.. UPS ground.. Will be going out monday, should see you by tuesday.

Thanks again. Very cool of you.

Quick Reply: HELP!!! Need to borrow Crane LS valve spring too for this weekend..