Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

this is f'd up

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 09:20 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

why dont we all relax and enjoy some fried chicken...
Old 05-28-2009, 09:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by mikejones
why dont we all relax and enjoy some fried chicken...
Hell yeah Roscoes anyone?
Old 05-28-2009, 09:54 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 180ls1
but that does not mean that anyone in the american continent can come over here and use the services reserved for the Citizens of the United States though.
what services are mexicans using? mexicans usually take out your trash, mow your lawn, cut your branches, cook your food, change your tires and clean public restrooms. mexicans are doing americans a favor because they are performing jobs that nobody else wants to do. and doing it for around minimum wage. and do Do u really think it is that hard to guard the border? wrong. America lets illegal immigrants in because they need them. ive witnesses it first hand. my uncles have payed their way in to california. and they come legally. they pay off the officers at the immigration lines.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:05 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jrwilliam1988
what services are mexicans using? mexicans usually take out your trash, mow your lawn, cut your branches, cook your food, change your tires and clean public restrooms. mexicans are doing americans a favor because they are performing jobs that nobody else wants to do. and doing it for around minimum wage. and do Do u really think it is that hard to guard the border? wrong. America lets illegal immigrants in because they need them. ive witnesses it first hand. my uncles have payed their way in to california. and they come legally. they pay off the officers at the immigration lines.
ok how about this for service. My grandma has served in the military and never took a dollar form uncle sam her whole life and has always payed her taxes. She got sick and had to go to the er and almost died in the waiting room because there were so many illegal immigrants in there they almost did not get to her in time.

dont get me wrong my two best friends are hispanic and my dad was an immigrant but the illegals are are taking so much money is it just stupid. These people in the video are not protesting mexicans they are protesting ILLEGAL immigrants of all sorts.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:23 PM
Launching!

ok how about this for service. My grandma has served in the military and never took a dollar form uncle sam her whole life and has always payed her taxes. She got sick and had to go to the er and almost died in the waiting room because there were so many illegal immigrants in there they almost did not get to her in time.

dont get me wrong my two best friends are hispanic and my dad was an immigrant but the illegals are are taking so much money is it just stupid. These people in the video are not protesting mexicans they are protesting ILLEGAL immigrants of all sorts.
im not here to argue with you bro. but hey it goes both ways man, so ur telling me if my grandma(not talking ****, i hope urs is good) was about to die and i take her to the emergency room i need to let the white lady go first even though we were waiting like everyone else? i mean c;mon bro we're all human here man, just like theres a lot of white bums out in the streets u don't see me say "fucken white piece of **** bums get a job" naw man cus were fucken human bro. but hey i feel for u man she is ur grandma and i would say something stupid like that too if i was in your shoes thats why im not gonna argue.

ps most of ur Camaro's parts are made in "MEXICO"
Old 05-28-2009, 10:35 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 0235SS
im not here to argue with you bro. but hey it goes both ways man, so ur telling me if my grandma(not talking ****, i hope urs is good) was about to die and i take her to the emergency room i need to let the white lady go first even though we were waiting like everyone else? i mean c;mon bro we're all human here man, just like theres a lot of white bums out in the streets u don't see me say "fucken white piece of **** bums get a job" naw man cus were fucken human bro. but hey i feel for u man she is ur grandma and i would say something stupid like that too if i was in your shoes thats why im not gonna argue.

ps most of ur Camaro's parts are made in "MEXICO"
Well if we had better immigration reform (whick is what these people protesting are pushing for) the situation of mine or your grandma having problems would not exist. I am in no way condoning the racist comments being made at all, hear me out on that. And i hate to label people by color, too often illegal immigrants end up getting called mexican which a large portion of them are not even mexican.

But it is nice to think that someone who has been a role model citizen reguardless of color would get what is owed to her instead of getting held back by other selfish people. Sure they have needs too but them could have needs taken care of in their own country instead of forcing this burden on others.

Oh and i know where my car was made and that most of the people in this section have hispanic/latin blood but i am giving my opinion.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:36 PM
10 Second Club

I am Korean so all i can say is "kimchi fried rice" Kicks ***.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:38 PM
Launching!

Well if we had better immigration reform (whick is what these people protesting are pushing for) the situation of mine or your grandma having problems would not exist. I am in no way condoning the racist comments being made at all, hear me out on that. And i hate to label people by color, too often illegal immigrants end up getting called mexican which a large portion of them are not even mexican.

But it is nice to think that someone who has been a role model citizen reguardless of color would get what is owed to her instead of getting held back by other selfish people. Sure they have needs too but them could have needs taken care of in their own country instead of forcing this burden on others.

Oh and i know where my car was made and that most of the people in this section have hispanic/latin blood but i am giving my opinion.
No hard feelings bro i feel u man and i like the way u handle that ****, i just wish all the people making stupid racis comments would be a little bit more civilized. but yeah dude...
Old 05-28-2009, 10:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

they are performing jobs that nobody else wants to do
oh please, so do canadians need illegals to do their dirty work? how about people in england or france to they need illegals too? no those countries get along just fine.

see even if you have to pay a citizen more the money gets put back into the economy. I will show you. Like a college kid mows lawns, what does he do with the money? He saves up and buys exhaust for his truck. That money goes back into the american economy where the money cycles and people benefit off each other. What do a large percent of illegals do? save as much money as possible and take it back to their home country and spend it there. Then you have a double negative because that is one less american with a job and a good amount of that money does not get put back into the economy where it would be spent here.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:46 PM
Staging Lane

humans are humans, be it mexican or white. taking money? almost all of my friends have fake social security cards, what does that mean? they dont get a tax return. uncle sam keeps all that money illegal immigrants had deducted from their paychecks week after week.

heres something to think about. do you think i wanted to be born mexican? i didnt choose that to be. what if you were born mexican. you lived in unfair conditions, fearing police, working all day to feed your family. you had it good being born here, have a nice camaro, live in air conditioned home, food in your fridge. my grandfather worked in a tabacco field all his life to feed my uncles and aunts beans and bread monday-sunday, and ate meat only on sundays. he died at age 50 from lung cancer, he worked until he could barely stand. my father watched his dad die slowly while working the fields. my dad packed his bags and brought me and mom to america to give us a better life. i sure as hell dont want to live in mexico. im a human just like you are, dont you think i deserve a chance just like you do?
Old 05-28-2009, 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

No hard feelings bro i feel u man and i like the way u handle that ****, i just wish all the people making stupid racis comments would be a little bit more civilized. but yeah dude...
ya i hear you that was not cool, i hate that too, it really does not help their cause at all or anyone at all when they do dumb stuff like that. I guess there will always be those people. I am glad this did not turn into a shitstorm either.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:54 PM
Launching!

you know what guys, **** ALL THIS

I WANT SEX!!!
Old 05-28-2009, 10:56 PM
Staging Lane

this subject can be debated forever... i for one keep changing my mind about it because of such compelling arguments
Old 05-28-2009, 10:58 PM
Staging Lane

oh please, so do canadians need illegals to do their dirty work? how about people in england or france to they need illegals too? no those countries get along just fine.

see even if you have to pay a citizen more the money gets put back into the economy. I will show you. Like a college kid mows lawns, what does he do with the money? He saves up and buys exhaust for his truck. That money goes back into the american economy where the money cycles and people benefit off each other. What do a large percent of illegals do? save as much money as possible and take it back to their home country and spend it there. Then you have a double negative because that is one less american with a job and a good amount of that money does not get put back into the economy where it would be spent here.
have you been to mexico? to tj? ive seen 5 year old little girls juggling ***** just to get a dollar to eat, every light i get a windshield wash from a 10 year old boy who is not afraid to get hit by my car, because he is hungry. kids roaming the streets smelling like garbage, they only wish they could be in california. u just dont know what its like, you dont know because you were born in a nice life where everything is there for you to reach. you dont know what its like to struggle, this depression were in isnt even 1/10th as bad as mexico is.

think it like this. if u.s goes into a great depression so bad you cant even afford to buy beans and rice, and you knew that in canada the economy was strong and promising, idk if you have kids, but if you saw your kids hungry, sad and cold. wouldnt you immigrate to canada? wouldnt you want a better life for your children?
Old 05-28-2009, 11:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

humans are humans, be it mexican or white. taking money? almost all of my friends have fake social security cards, what does that mean? they dont get a tax return. uncle sam keeps all that money illegal immigrants had deducted from their paychecks week after week.
Yes that is a good point many of them pay and do not see back from it but how come every study i see shows that the cost outweighs what they pay via fake social security. You think they pay 10+ BILLION a year because of fake socials? they cost over 10 Billion a year just in California due to healthcare and schooling and other things. I would like to see evidence of them giving more money then they take? Also if they contributed so much to the state in terms of dollars then how come we need a bailout? shouldnt we be living large.

heres something to think about. do you think i wanted to be born mexican? i didnt choose that to be. what if you were born mexican. you lived in unfair conditions, fearing police, working all day to feed your family. you had it good being born here, have a nice camaro, live in air conditioned home, food in your fridge. my grandfather worked in a tabacco field all his life to feed my uncles and aunts beans and bread monday-sunday, and ate meat only on sundays. he died at age 50 from lung cancer, he worked until he could barely stand. my father watched his dad die slowly while working the fields. my dad packed his bags and brought me and mom to america to give us a better life. i sure as hell dont want to live in mexico. im a human just like you are, dont you think i deserve a chance just like you do?
I agree that everyone deserves a chance but they can do it within the law like many others have. What they are doing is stealing jobs and money from americans in all reality. Plus the mexican people are great hardworking people living off the americans coattails is just prolonging the hardships created by their own govt. They need to over throw it and start over again the land is rich with natural resources.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

you know what guys, **** ALL THIS

I WANT SEX!!!
haha that is great.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

i do wish they would stop waving mexican flags. EVERYONE deserves a piece of the pie as human beings. but please recognize that this is america thats pretty much my biggest issue
Old 05-28-2009, 11:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

have you been to mexico? to tj? ive seen 5 year old little girls juggling ***** just to get a dollar to eat, every light i get a windshield wash from a 10 year old boy who is not afraid to get hit by my car, because he is hungry. kids roaming the streets smelling like garbage, they only wish they could be in california. u just dont know what its like, you dont know because you were born in a nice life where everything is there for you to reach. you dont know what its like to struggle, this depression were in isnt even 1/10th as bad as mexico is.

think it like this. if u.s goes into a great depression so bad you cant even afford to buy beans and rice, and you knew that in canada the economy was strong and promising, idk if you have kids, but if you saw your kids hungry, sad and cold. wouldnt you immigrate to canada? wouldnt you want a better life for your children?
You still have not answered the question of how all the other countries get their dirty work done but somehow the US citizens wont do those jobs so we need others to do them. I would like your resnse to that.

And of coarse i want what is better for my family and what is best for them but taking from others to give to myself does not sound right either.

yes i have been down to mexico and i bought more chickles or whatever that gum is called then i needed just because i wanted to help the little kids.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:22 PM
Staging Lane

Yes that is a good point many of them pay and do not see back from it but how come every study i see shows that the cost outweighs what they pay via fake social security. You think they pay 10+ BILLION a year because of fake socials? they cost over 10 Billion a year just in California due to healthcare and schooling and other things. I would like to see evidence of them giving more money then they take? Also if they contributed so much to the state in terms of dollars then how come we need a bailout? shouldnt we be living large.

I agree that everyone deserves a chance but they can do it within the law like many others have. What they are doing is stealing jobs and money from americans in all reality. Plus the mexican people are great hardworking people living off the americans coattails is just prolonging the hardships created by their own govt. They need to over throw it and start over again the land is rich with natural resources.
i know your not a bad person, you just dont know what we go through. i know you can get a visa and come over here legally, my uncle is a teacher in mexico and he can get a visa in a couple of months, the eldeerly people can get it in a couple months. but kids and adults have to wait up to 5 years. i know this because i wish my uncles and aunts would come to see my son, be at my wedding but they cant. its too exxpensive and takes too long of a wait. people can wait that long on an empty stomach. i dont know if you ever felt real hungry you could almost faint, so hungry you would kill someone for a plate of food. thats the hunger that drives most people to america.

thats a good point you made. alot of people just mooch of the country and go back. thats fucked up. but some of the co-workers i know send money to their parents who cant immigrate and are hungry and poor. to their wife and kids who they left in mxico. to their ill grandparents who cant afford medicine.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

i know your not a bad person, you just dont know what we go through. i know you can get a visa and come over here legally, my uncle is a teacher in mexico and he can get a visa in a couple of months, the eldeerly people can get it in a couple months. but kids and adults have to wait up to 5 years. i know this because i wish my uncles and aunts would come to see my son, be at my wedding but they cant. its too exxpensive and takes too long of a wait. people can wait that long on an empty stomach. i dont know if you ever felt real hungry you could almost faint, so hungry you would kill someone for a plate of food. thats the hunger that drives most people to america.

thats a good point you made. alot of people just mooch of the country and go back. thats fucked up. but some of the co-workers i know send money to their parents who cant immigrate and are hungry and poor. to their wife and kids who they left in mxico. to their ill grandparents who cant afford medicine.
I do have to say many of the illegals here are better people then a lot of the citizens living here. It seems like too many americans here live off the system and just rely on others. I guess that is why i am anti illegal immigration is because i see so much of that with the illegals that come over. I would trade the hard working illegals for a large amount of our poplation any day and let the people living off the system know what hard times are really like. Like what the people in mexico have to go through.

Quick Reply: this is f'd up