Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

this is f'd up

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2009, 11:49 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im completely cool with people coming just in small amounts... f#$% holes like this hispanic guy do not deserve to be here... we let you in so respect it... everyone deserves a chance at this beautiful country, just dont run your mouth.
Old 05-28-2009, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LS1BLKSS
hey bry i ended up keeping my car... the tips look good
Cool, glad they worked for you.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:18 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by jrwilliam1988
what services are mexicans using? mexicans usually take out your trash, mow your lawn, cut your branches, cook your food, change your tires and clean public restrooms. mexicans are doing americans a favor because they are performing jobs that nobody else wants to do. and doing it for around minimum wage. and do Do u really think it is that hard to guard the border? wrong. America lets illegal immigrants in because they need them. ive witnesses it first hand. my uncles have payed their way in to california. and they come legally. they pay off the officers at the immigration lines.
Playing devil's advocate:

The flip side of the coin is if an illegal immigrant was not doing the job for minimum wage (which also means "under the table", no taxes being paid, money sent back to Mexico is not money spent in America, therefore it's money "lost" and not fed back into the economy), then supply and demand would dictate the wage for that job would be increased until someone took it. The additional expense would be passed on to consumers. No big deal.

If people got paid $15/hr. to pick strawberries, an American would ****** up that job. So let's not pretend like these are jobs no one would take. These are jobs that few would take for minimum wage, but many would take once the wage equaled the work.

America lets illegal immigrants in because they need them. ive witnesses it first hand. my uncles have payed their way in to california. and they come legally. they pay off the officers at the immigration lines.
That wasn't "America" letting your uncle's in (unless the guard's name was America), that was someone on the take. Paying off a guard is not coming into the country "legally".
Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 180ls1
ok how about this for service. My grandma has served in the military and never took a dollar form uncle sam her whole life and has always payed her taxes. She got sick and had to go to the er and almost died in the waiting room because there were so many illegal immigrants in there they almost did not get to her in time.

dont get me wrong my two best friends are hispanic and my dad was an immigrant but the illegals are are taking so much money is it just stupid. These people in the video are not protesting mexicans they are protesting ILLEGAL immigrants of all sorts.
i dont really wanna go on and on about this subject, cus im sure we can go all day. but i am curious to see how u knew they were actually illegal immigrants in the hospital, and not legal? and also, u stated that you wished your grandma would get "what is owed to her instead of getting held back by other selfish people." please tell me how in the world trying to get health care is selfish. i understand your anger because it was your grandma, but im sure if the room was full of illegals from germany, you wouldnt have a complaint. the thought of them being illegal would have never even enter your mind.just seems to me that your looking to blame someone for your grandmas unfortunate situation. im also by no means saying the guy who taped the video is right. instead of coming up with intelligent arguments, hes just trying to irritate.

oh, and by the way, i come to ls1tech for the information on the cars, not political topics! i dont wanna see this stuff here! haha...but i just couldnt resist, so i had to reply...
Old 05-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Playing devil's advocate:

The flip side of the coin is if an illegal immigrant was not doing the job for minimum wage (which also means "under the table", no taxes being paid, money sent back to Mexico is not money spent in America, therefore it's money "lost" and not fed back into the economy), then supply and demand would dictate the wage for that job would be increased until someone took it. The additional expense would be passed on to consumers. No big deal.

If people got paid $15/hr. to pick strawberries, an American would ****** up that job. So let's not pretend like these are jobs no one would take. These are jobs that few would take for minimum wage, but many would take once the wage equaled the work.

That wasn't "America" letting your uncle's in (unless the guard's name was America), that was someone on the take. Paying off a guard is not coming into the country "legally".
then who is america. obama? arnold? who is america?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:27 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by steezy
Im completely cool with people coming just in small amounts... f#$% holes like this hispanic guy do not deserve to be here... we let you in so respect it... everyone deserves a chance at this beautiful country, just dont run your mouth.
good point
Old 05-29-2009, 12:28 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS697RamAir
i dont really wanna go on and on about this subject, cus im sure we can go all day. but i am curious to see how u knew they were actually illegal immigrants in the hospital, and not legal? and also, u stated that you wished your grandma would get "what is owed to her instead of getting held back by other selfish people." please tell me how in the world trying to get health care is selfish. i understand your anger because it was your grandma, but im sure if the room was full of illegals from germany, you wouldnt have a complaint. the thought of them being illegal would have never even enter your mind.just seems to me that your looking to blame someone for your grandmas unfortunate situation. im also by no means saying the guy who taped the video is right. instead of coming up with intelligent arguments, hes just trying to irritate.

oh, and by the way, i come to ls1tech for the information on the cars, not political topics! i dont wanna see this stuff here! haha...but i just couldnt resist, so i had to reply...
That's a good point.

But if they were all talking German I'm sure he'd think they were illegal too.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Teching In

Originally Posted by cntrmnt02ss
i do wish they would stop waving mexican flags. EVERYONE deserves a piece of the pie as human beings. but please recognize that this is america thats pretty much my biggest issue
i totally agree...
Old 05-29-2009, 12:32 AM
Teching In

That's a good point.

But if they were all talking German I'm sure he'd think they were illegal too.
well change that "german" into "canadian"...
Old 05-29-2009, 12:32 AM
TECH Fanatic

then who is america. obama? arnold? who is america?
We the People, the land of the free, the home of the brave. America is not one man.

America is not the Border Patrol agent who accepted a bribe to let your uncles in, according to your quote. That's what I was pointing out.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by WS697RamAir
well change that "german" into "canadian"...
They could be speaking French, as they do in parts of Canada!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:35 AM
Staging Lane

what's up with this "we" let u in, like u guys r immgration or the goverment or the law. your all illegal. speed limit is 35 on the streets. almost everyone goes 45. freeway is 65 majority goes 80 plus. people cheat on their taxes. everyone does something illegal in their life. and always bitching about mexico. "we" I laugh at that word. " y arriva las chivas."haters.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Launching!

Old 05-29-2009, 12:39 AM
Teching In

They could be speaking French, as they do in parts of Canada!
hahahahaha...u got me there! im stumped...
Old 05-29-2009, 12:43 AM
10 Second Club

There is no stoping it, all the racist people who hate hispanics have to face the fact that soon hispanics will be the majority here in the usa.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Staging Lane

its just funny how when people bitch about gangs. im not saying i support gangs. gangs claim their neighborhood and protect it, claim their territory. when someone from another hood invades, that person gets murdered. america hates gangs. but what makes america much different than a gang? america protects their country kills immigrants at one point or another, and that however is a pat in the back. WOW. like fucken animals!
Old 05-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vDHCaAJ-Kw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_vDHCaAJ-Kw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

here r your right's lol
Old 05-29-2009, 12:48 AM
Staging Lane

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_vDHCaAJ-Kw

link didnt work
Old 05-29-2009, 12:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

its just funny how when people bitch about gangs. im not saying i support gangs. gangs claim their neighborhood and protect it, claim their territory. when someone from another hood invades, that person gets murdered. america hates gangs. but what makes america much different than a gang? america protects their country kills immigrants at one point or another, and that however is a pat in the back. WOW. like fucken animals!
I'd like the proof of this. Please back that up.

I'm not taking sides, but I am pointing out flaws. You can't take an isolated incident and then reflect that on the whole country.

That would be like me saying "Mexico is full of ****** and thieves" because I fucked a hooker and someone tried to rob me. I know that's not the case.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The only things that bug me about illegals and imogrents overall is:
Coming here for free money (welfare)

Not speaking English...but hey, you have to learn someway

And every so often I pass that car/house that has Mexican flags all over it. If you love Mexico so much, why in America? I mean there is not even a token tiny American flag shown.

I personally work with 1 illegal. Was two but he moved to Idaho for better living. The one illegal that I still work with has lived in America for about 5 years now and makes the most money out of a 5 man crew lol. He has learned and speaks understandable English, is a good worker, and is in America for the schooling of his children and the money. He owns two house's in mexico (which he rent's off) and rents here.

Btw he pays taxes and I thought America was created by a bunch of illegals from Europe seeking to start a'new. Although the Native American's kind of got f'd. I am personally about 1/3 native American(wintu tribe-native to CA)....Where's my reservation lol?

Quick Reply: this is f'd up