Old 05-29-2009, 01:08 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Si se puede
Old 05-29-2009, 01:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WS697RamAir
i dont really wanna go on and on about this subject, cus im sure we can go all day. but i am curious to see how u knew they were actually illegal immigrants in the hospital, and not legal? and also, u stated that you wished your grandma would get "what is owed to her instead of getting held back by other selfish people." please tell me how in the world trying to get health care is selfish. i understand your anger because it was your grandma, but im sure if the room was full of illegals from germany, you wouldnt have a complaint. the thought of them being illegal would have never even enter your mind.just seems to me that your looking to blame someone for your grandmas unfortunate situation. im also by no means saying the guy who taped the video is right. instead of coming up with intelligent arguments, hes just trying to irritate.

oh, and by the way, i come to ls1tech for the information on the cars, not political topics! i dont wanna see this stuff here! haha...but i just couldnt resist, so i had to reply...
It is selfish because you are making someone who payed for their health care wait to get what is owed to them and then on top of that it is the citizens who are paying for it. So it is like cutting someone in line and then making them pay for your meal too. That is very selfish if you ask me. And i forget which hospital it is but 2/3 births in that hospital are from illegal immigrants that is how i know. I can guarentee that played a major role in her wait. I am not saying that is the only reason but that contributed to the long wait.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:10 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by KORNZ28
what's up with this "we" let u in, like u guys r immgration or the goverment or the law. your all illegal. speed limit is 35 on the streets. almost everyone goes 45. freeway is 65 majority goes 80 plus. people cheat on their taxes. everyone does something illegal in their life. and always bitching about mexico. "we" I laugh at that word. " y arriva las chivas."haters.
dont try to say illegals are the same as people who speed that is not a good comparasin. And why to you have to drop the "Haters" word me and jrwilliam1988 were having a good conversation giving both sides like everyone else has in this thread. You are acting like the guy in the video to be honest, just because we have an educated opion on something that you dont agree with you call us haters. You are not helping your cause, name calling does not help to influence people in a good way.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:22 AM
TECH Fanatic

this is retarded. ...
Old 05-29-2009, 08:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by TasTe_GOOD
The only things that bug me about illegals and imogrents overall is:
Coming here for free money (welfare)

Not speaking English...but hey, you have to learn someway
The only thing that bugs me about people ragging on illegal immigrants for their lack of knowledge of the English language are natural-born citizens who have not mastered it themselves.

Use Firefox, it does a spell check for you.
Old 05-29-2009, 11:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
I'd like the proof of this. Please back that up.

I'm not taking sides, but I am pointing out flaws. You can't take an isolated incident and then reflect that on the whole country.

That would be like me saying "Mexico is full of ****** and thieves" because I fucked a hooker and someone tried to rob me. I know that's not the case.
If you look at history, I will say this from a point that I really enjoyed the history of it. In the mid 1800's before and even during the civil war there was a place in New York called the Five points and yes there was a movie based on this but in real life they said the brutality of it was far worse than the movie portrayed, but the Irish (my people hahaha) came off the boat and there were times they would get tar'd and feathered or told they had to join the military right away, or get the **** beaten out of them. The gangs were then created and they credit the Irish with being some of the most brutal people essentially the MS13 of the day. But there were other quote, unquote gangs as well that were the natioanls the guys who were born here and were true citizens and they hated the Irish or just about any other Immigrant and would rape the women beat the men, ya know the fun stuff (totally kidding about it being fun).

This country has had ignorance and yes it could be seen as a "gang" but it is more like organized crime cause the shady **** done by the government is done quietly like the mafia, they made us an offer we couldn't refuse, threw that in for some entertainment, anyways this can be debated forever, whether the immigrant is mexican, or like my family (Irish, Norweigan, Lithuanian, and German) it doesn't matter, you can't get into any other country without the proper credentials why should we be any different. And regardless of illegal or not living off of wellfare happens and that annoys me more than anything, knowing that my tax dollars are going towards someone who is doing **** with their life.

Ohh and apprently Cali only spends 12 million a year on benefits for illegal immigrants. My question is why are we laying off teachers yet still spending this each year? I thought our childrens education was more important... that's right not in california it's not, especially when Cali is ranked 48 out of 50 compared to the other states and their standardized testing.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:16 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84

Ohh and apprently Cali only spends 12 million a year on benefits for illegal immigrants. My question is why are we laying off teachers yet still spending this each year? I thought our childrens education was more important... that's right not in california it's not, especially when Cali is ranked 48 out of 50 compared to the other states and their standardized testing.
Adam I'm not getting into this fight but I'm just correcting your total of 12 million the amount that is spent on illegals are in the billions. We need imigration reform not to send them back but to help them get their citizenship if they are willing to try...then make them pay taxes like the rest of us so they aren't a HUGE drain on the system.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnis...,418500.column
Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 PM
10 Second Club

Politics and Religion discussions are stupid. Everyone will have the their opinions, but there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

So lets stop posting on this usless thread and talk about cars. This is ls1tech.com not imytech.com

Last edited by XpEdItIoUs; 05-29-2009 at 12:35 PM.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by HEYPAL01impala
Adam I'm not getting into this fight but I'm just correcting your total of 12 million the amount that is spent on illegals are in the billions. We need imigration reform not to send them back but to help them get their citizenship if they are willing to try...then make them pay taxes like the rest of us so they aren't a HUGE drain on the system.

http://www.latimes.com/news/columnis...,418500.column
Wow last I had heard, tells yeah what hearing is good for, was that we spend 12 million a year on benefits.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by XpEdItIoUs
Politics and Religion discussions are stupid. Everyone will have the their opinions, but there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

So lets stop posting on this usless thread and talk about cars. This is ls1tech.com not imytech.com
What??? and all this time I was totally wrong, damn I fail. Thanks for helping my realization into this. You sir are my hero.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:40 PM
10 Second Club

What??? and all this time I was totally wrong, damn I fail. Thanks for helping my realization into this. You sir are my hero.
What are you talking about?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:47 PM
TECH Enthusiast

What are you talking about?
What you said, this isn't imytech.com. Sorry I was being a smart ***. but you are actually pretty correct, even though i involved my thoughts on the discussion you are very right about it being an LS1 forum.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:55 PM
10 Second Club

What you said, this isn't imytech.com. Sorry I was being a smart ***. but you are actually pretty correct, even though i involved my thoughts on the discussion you are very right about it being an LS1 forum.
Well if this was hookertech.com bigdaddybry would be admin and mod of every forum lol.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:57 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well if this was hookertech.com bigdaddybry would be admin and mod of every forum lol.
I like hookers,because you pay them to leave. I like this, this is why when I run for president, hey why not we have had worse in office, I will say hookers and blow for everyone, and the US will become a better place.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:59 PM
10 Second Club

I like hookers,because you pay them to leave. I like this, this is why when I run for president, hey why not we have had worse in office, I will say hookers and blow for everyone, and the US will become a better place.
And bry could be your right hand man, Or your left one which ever works best for you.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:03 PM
TECH Enthusiast

And bry could be your right hand man, Or your left one which ever works best for you.
LOL hahaha well I cn use my own left hand thank you, lol, lets see if bry is up for the job, you could be my chief in charge of pimpin the bitches.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:10 PM
10 Second Club

LOL hahaha well I cn use my own left hand thank you, lol, lets see if bry is up for the job, you could be my chief in charge of pimpin the bitches.
Bry is also down to lend a hand. Even if the job is messy. Chief in pimpin bitches sounds good to me.
Old 05-29-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Bry is also down to lend a hand. Even if the job is messy. Chief in pimpin bitches sounds good to me.

Nahh I will let him be Chief in charge of blow.
Old 05-29-2009, 02:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Wow last I had heard, tells yeah what hearing is good for, was that we spend 12 million a year on benefits.
It is closer to 12 BILLION in california we spent 10.5 billion back in 05 and i am sure it is more now.

http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin...gi?read=147164

http://www.nctimes.com/articles/2004..._5812_5_04.txt

check those links out.
Old 05-29-2009, 03:11 PM
Staging Lane

its funny cuz some of those people protesting will most likely go to puerto vallarta or have gone for their vacation. and spend american earned money over there.

Quick Reply: this is f'd up