Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

some people make z28's look bad

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2009, 03:25 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TRANS(AM
camaro boyz got motor... lmao i can't stop laughing at that.
exactly ahahahha
Old 07-17-2009, 03:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

camaro boyz got motor... lmao i can't stop laughing at that.
And when did we go from engines to motors? Sorry i have wondered this for sometime now, it is an internal combustion engine, and I thought motors were engines that were electrically driven. Ohh well carry on.

Originally Posted by yungepjr
camaro boyz have no fast cars. period. they HAD one wen deshaun was with them but he was the only one i beleive. those big *** rims are ugly. those loud *** paint jobs are UGLY. & **** the internet who cares ill tell u ur cars ugly to ur face. n if u do nething about well thats jus on u lol

And you were looking for someone to call you out, here it is.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:06 PM
Staging Lane

i suppose we should cut them some slack... to them "having motor" means having a flowmaster cat back and a K&N filter and doing burnouts on their 24's. God forbid somebody puts a wrench in their hand... that could get ugly.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:08 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 26 Likes on 24 Posts

i suppose we should cut them some slack... to them "having motor" means having a flowmaster cat back and a K&N filter and doing burnouts on their 24's. God forbid somebody puts a wrench in their hand... that could get ugly.
Old 07-17-2009, 05:16 PM
Teching In

You're a ******* idiot. Plain and simple.
+1 Quote of the year!!
Old 07-17-2009, 05:36 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by z28Jayp
so im in Los Angeles today in my work truck{a chevy}
and some guy pulls on side of me in a z28 that is like 5 different colors..being me i thought ok atleast he got some motor if he dont look good...the guy smashes off and is not going anywere at all..i say he is at about 20 mph and sounds like he is wide open... i think its time to get these idiots out of chevys and put them in honda's ..what do you think ?

p.s and my work truck smashed on him..
No offense bro but most camaro's you see are freaking hideous, its actually rare to see a nice clean looking camaro...but when you do see them, you appreciate it them even more

Shoutout to PHK!
Old 07-17-2009, 10:08 PM
TECH Enthusiast

HAHAHA!!!! I don't have flowmaster... flowmaster is bullshit and you and I know that!!! I have never said I like 22's!!! I don't and that's why I don't have them... I have ZR1s and the biggest I will go is 19s... Think what you want... half the cars we have run 19's and a bunch of us have prochargers... think what you want... but know what you're talking about.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by BlueMagicSS
HAHAHA!!!! I don't have flowmaster... flowmaster is bullshit and you and I know that!!! I have never said I like 22's!!! I don't and that's why I don't have them... I have ZR1s and the biggest I will go is 19s... Think what you want... half the cars we have run 19's and a bunch of us have prochargers... think what you want... but know what you're talking about.
I may be in the minority, which is rare because I'm white, but you guys take pride in your cars, and the performance mods are cool. But, some of the appearance mods make we want to sodomize kitty kats and snort a line of regurgitated Thai food.

On a side note, I'll give you $50 if you do your best Bubb Rubb interpretation and let me know how the whistle tips go.
Old 07-17-2009, 10:30 PM
Launching!

you dont like 22s or is it because you dont have enough credit on your government food stamp card yet
Old 07-17-2009, 10:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gnbooster87
you dont like 22s or is it because you dont have enough credit on your government food stamp card yet
wow... very racist of you. I'm not even going to waste my time on that.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:01 PM
Launching!

wow... very racist of you. I'm not even going to waste my time on that.
how is it racist if no race was even brought up
Old 07-17-2009, 11:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by gnbooster87
how is it racist if no race was even brought up
Honestly it offends me that people would even bring up credit and government assistance because we work hard for what we got. If it's not your style don't get it. I like my paint because I stand out and I don't look like the cookie cutter SS. I don't like 22's... that's why I have 17's and once I do my cam and head swap I will get some forged 19" CCW's... but don't sit here and think that I live off other people. I'm 21 years old. A licensed smog tech, certified automotive tech, and working 6 days a week. You all have your opinions. I have mine. Let people do what they are going to do. If you don't like it. Don't buy it.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 7camaro7
man all you got to do is show some wheels 1 more inch larger than a 19in rim on here, maybe have a paint job that isn't factory, or a knocking system in your car(add a different flavor to their own car) and "internet honkies," come out in force. Yea I said dat ****!

This camaro boy above layed it out how yall played it out.

by internet honkies I mean people who hide their border line racism and comments their small ***** will not allow them to say to a "DONK," owner's face, for the internet!

I have white friends who respect me and I respect them.

If the shoe fits, stfu and walk it off.

info4u, every car with big wheels is NOT necessarily a DONK!
wow really ???

nobody in here has stated one racist comment until you,
and honestly your typing just makes you sound ignorant.

as far as bluemagicss
your car looks very nice and honestly there is a handful of camaro boys that have nice work done to them(not my style) but at least were i live the majority of "camaro boyz" have beat down raggedy cars (barly running and horrible body damage) and huge rims that gives the rest of you guys a bad rap.

donks are not my style and lot of them make me but i do have to appreciate the work and money put into one that are done nice.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:11 AM
TECH Fanatic

man all you got to do is show some wheels 1 more inch larger than a 19in rim on here, maybe have a paint job that isn't factory, or a knocking system in your car(add a different flavor to their own car) and "internet honkies," come out in force. Yea I said dat ****!

by internet honkies I mean people who hide their border line racism and comments their small ***** will not allow them to say to a "DONK," owner's face, for the internet!

is that clear enough for you???
Old 07-18-2009, 12:13 AM
TECH Apprentice

what did I say racist?
Honky was a derogatory term last I checked.
Old 07-18-2009, 12:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

well it still is

my definition of internet-honky(compound word)... this site has mostly white people who always... always... always bash stuff we black people do as far as wheels and paint jobs go and will not say **** about it to a person's face but get on the internet and get to talking ****. Now if this site had a great variety of cultures(which I think it does not), I would have made up the word internet-****-talker-closed-mouth-in-person-person
look at this ****... He's probably a white guy talking **** on the internet... Tell me he's not
well maybe in the Tennessee section there is not much variety of culture but in our western section their is.

and btw were do you find on a users profile were it say there white, black, brown or blue. because i have not found that? and most users on here dont have pics of themselves, so you are making derogatory comment based on information you don't even know, which if i am correct that is prejudice ignorance
aka racism
so like i said before
your racism is not welcome
Old 07-18-2009, 01:08 AM
Staging Lane

look at this ****... He's probably a white guy talking **** on the internet... Tell me he's not

you sir, are 10x more ignorant than our pal bluemagicSS...

shut the **** up, sell your F-body, and learn what the term "racism" actually means.

Last edited by TRANS(AM; 07-18-2009 at 01:23 AM.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:12 AM
Staging Lane

Them - "camaro boyz", the car club in question

Them having motor - the term used by a "camaro boy" himself

doing burnouts on their 24's - watch their stupid *** videos for once

God forbid somebody puts a wrench in their hand... that could get ugly - this is self explanatory...

racist???? Very much so....
Old 07-18-2009, 01:25 AM
On The Tree

I dunno. I like some large wheels if they fit the vehicle...
Old 07-18-2009, 01:52 AM
TECH Apprentice

uhh... ok.. say that in English?

Quick Reply: some people make z28's look bad