Old 08-04-2009, 01:43 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

That's pretty weird......
Old 08-04-2009, 01:55 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by flash12t
dude quit swinging off ryne nuts . . !!! there are a **** load of other ls1 shops why no mention of those that have more bad *** cars that come from them. .
Well first off show me where I'm being a nut swinger dumb ****. Second they're the only shop that I've had experience with since I do all my own work on my cars except for tuning. But whenever I needed any help or had any questions they were always there to answer my question and offer help. I know several people that have gotten work done there and they're all happy with CMS's service. Tell me what other "ls1" shops around here that have more bad *** cars? The only shops I know of around here of the top of my head are Hadadd, S.P., and CMS. I haven't had any experience with Hadadd but haven't really heard anything bad, S.P. I think most people here know what's up with them and CMS is the only reputable shop I know of. That is why they're so busy and don't have people that got ripped off by them.
Now go defend your boyfriend somewhere where there isn't a mob of people that don't think very well of him so you don't get dragged down with him.
Old 08-04-2009, 06:37 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Wicked_muscle
Tell me what other "ls1" shops around here that have more bad *** cars?
I can't say the name of the shop I know of because they are not a sponsor, nor do I really know if it has way more bad *** cars since I don't know the top cars from CMS or from this shop I know of. But in terms of the work and vehicles I've seen, and from the testimony of it's customers, including some work and help by phone I've received, this seems to be a very good, reputable shop and very close to LA, the SGV, SFV and surrounding areas. But, the main point is, if they don't sponsor, nobody is allowed to mention the name of the shop.
Old 08-04-2009, 09:45 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 93Z28rare
I can't say the name of the shop I know of because they are not a sponsor, nor do I really know if it has way more bad *** cars since I don't know the top cars from CMS or from this shop I know of. But in terms of the work and vehicles I've seen, and from the testimony of it's customers, including some work and help by phone I've received, this seems to be a very good, reputable shop and very close to LA, the SGV, SFV and surrounding areas. But, the main point is, if they don't sponsor, nobody is allowed to mention the name of the shop.
That's the thing I'm not saying CMS is the best and has the fastest cars. I'm just saying they take care of their customers. If you got work done by that shop and they're good then post it up with the name or without and if someone asks PM them.
Old 08-04-2009, 10:09 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's the thing I'm not saying CMS is the best and has the fastest cars. I'm just saying they take care of their customers. If you got work done by that shop and they're good then post it up with the name or without and if someone asks PM them.
This was done before, a kind of unofficial shop listing started in the western section but it got shut down because there were some issues with a sponsor not liking the fact that other non sponsor shops were being named.

It's all good just post up saying I got bad *** work done PM me for details, I got great service and yada yada yada.

I know a great tuner, he doesn't work for a shop per say right now but his tunes are solid and you would never have an issue, plus he is a great guy to boot, he spends his time on every aspect to get the car running efficiently and get the power it should be making.

I have been reading this thread and I am also curious to what the hell is going on here too, I know a person that is still owed some things from SP. Not going to say names but I have heard nothing but bad things from several people, this guy has a lot of grounds to cover to regain any sort of normality. It would be like OCGMP opening its doors again.
Old 08-04-2009, 01:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Well first off show me where I'm being a nut swinger dumb ****. Second they're the only shop that I've had experience with since I do all my own work on my cars except for tuning. But whenever I needed any help or had any questions they were always there to answer my question and offer help. I know several people that have gotten work done there and they're all happy with CMS's service. Tell me what other "ls1" shops around here that have more bad *** cars? The only shops I know of around here of the top of my head are Hadadd, S.P., and CMS. I haven't had any experience with Hadadd but haven't really heard anything bad, S.P. I think most people here know what's up with them and CMS is the only reputable shop I know of. That is why they're so busy and don't have people that got ripped off by them.
Now go defend your boyfriend somewhere where there isn't a mob of people that don't think very well of him so you don't get dragged down with him.
there are other bad shops that i cant name out here that have build really bad *** cars you think cms is the only one that builds fast ls1 cars . . !!
Old 08-04-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
sum people like walnuts, sum people like coconuts, sum people like ryne nuts... lol
hahahahaha
Old 08-04-2009, 01:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SUCK MY SS
sum people like walnuts, sum people like coconuts, sum people like ryne nuts... lol
hahahahaha
Old 08-04-2009, 02:26 PM
On The Tree

all i have to say is honestly i can see someone walkin into SP one day and ****** shooting rob barth in the ****** face with his fucked up attitude he's gonna get it one of theese days....hes gonna **** with the wrong person one day mark my ******* words...SO GLAD i never took my car to that *******
Old 08-04-2009, 03:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by nevrlift13
all i have to say is honestly i can see someone walkin into SP one day and ****** shooting rob barth in the ****** face with his fucked up attitude he's gonna get it one of theese days....hes gonna **** with the wrong person one day mark my ******* words...SO GLAD i never took my car to that *******
Damn buddy where did you come from, you are usually a chill munna funna, hey am I gonna have to smoke you out or somethin?
Old 08-04-2009, 03:25 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 08-04-2009, 03:56 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by qboy
The BAR shows Strictly's license expired in 2008 but doesn't list anything bad. I tried posting a link but it wouldn't work.
thats because they never revoked sp motorsports licens,just one more thing that suckmyss has wrong....
Old 08-04-2009, 03:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by 93Z28rare
I appreciate the positive statement...

I really think there's no reason to bash any ones business or livelyhood unless deserved.. Everyone is better off getting along as we are all in the same business and I hope there's always plenty of work to go around for everyone.

Also, its hard to compare "which shop has the fastest cars" because that is often due to the customers you have. You could be doing 100+ 10-13 second builds a year and be a booming shop and not get any recognition compared to a shop building only a couple cars a year but you have customers spending big $$$ and building 7-9 second cars... Both might have the talent to build the fast stuff but it mostly depends on how deep your customers pockets are.
Old 08-04-2009, 03:59 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by nevrlift13

So u like ryne nutts also???
Old 08-04-2009, 05:16 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by SIK02SS

finished 3rd that weekend (no an scca event..), went back 2 weeks later and missed qualifying because a shifter alignment issue, started last and won

i may be calling you this month to retune for 100 octane, need to get my track events calendar together and see when I have time
does it feel stronger on the straights now? how is power coming out of the corner? it should pick up alot of power with 100octane
Old 08-04-2009, 05:27 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Damn buddy where did you come from, you are usually a chill munna funna, hey am I gonna have to smoke you out or somethin?
LOL
Old 08-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Teching In

where is this cms shop at or whats the full name.. dont know anything about sp, but it dont sound to good so not going to take the risk..
Old 08-04-2009, 05:35 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by SoCalSpd
I appreciate the positive statement...

I really think there's no reason to bash any ones business or livelyhood unless deserved.. Everyone is better off getting along as we are all in the same business and I hope there's always plenty of work to go around for everyone.

Also, its hard to compare "which shop has the fastest cars" because that is often due to the customers you have. You could be doing 100+ 10-13 second builds a year and be a booming shop and not get any recognition compared to a shop building only a couple cars a year but you have customers spending big $$$ and building 7-9 second cars... Both might have the talent to build the fast stuff but it mostly depends on how deep your customers pockets are.
i sole hardly agree with you,i would also like to add this, it also depends on the kind of builds that come into the shop , for example i have a customer with 900 rwhp c6 z06 that you could drive everyday, but it doesnt run fast at the track (alot of power and no traction). he just wanted me to build the car to be fast from a roll, and that it is, and sadly it wont the same recognition as a 8 sec drag car, that can only go in a straight line...

there is alot of haters on me in the thread (flash12t, suckmyss, a few others) all i can say to them is, you all said i would be ****, you say i dont know ****, but guess what i continue to pump out fast cars with happy customers.... so i guess you guys insight is flawed...... as far as rob we have had our problems in the past, and i wish you the best, but you need to get some of these loose take care of before you really get into the shop thing right now, because it seems like you have alot of unhappy people against you right now
Old 08-04-2009, 05:36 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Originally Posted by blackdemon98
where is this cms shop at or whats the full name.. dont know anything about sp, but it dont sound to good so not going to take the risk..
Cunningham Motorsports
Lake Elsinore , CA
Old 08-04-2009, 05:42 PM
9 Second Club

Ryne, FYI I pm'd you a response to your PM. Thanks and let me know.

Quick Reply: Warning rob barth and sp stay away