Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Do not take your car to pep boys

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2009, 09:29 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 98V8gorilla
adam i kno a good tire shop rite by ur house . . . Noriega tires . . . its rite across the street from the firehouse . . . ask for robert . . . tires only tho
No **** man thanks next time I need to get some rubbers I will be heading there.

And no to beating up of my friends, I don't need that drama, so I just cut them lose. lol
Old 12-21-2009, 10:25 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SoCal WS6
So I went to Manny, Moe & Jack(off) today to buy an Optima battery for my car for Christmas. They said they would install it for me. 2 minutes later they call me, to say that I need an oil change. I said they better go back and recheck. They questioned me & said so you want me to tell my mechanic he is a liar??? I said no but I change my oil myself every 3500 miles with Mobile 1 Synthetic & I use a Mobile 1 filter. To make it ever more odd I sea foamed the car about 6 months ago, and used zmax 2 oil changes ago. Why can't they just do what you request them to do.
Reply: "Your *** is gonna need an oil change, put the battery in the ******' car"
Old 12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BigDaddyBry
Reply: "Your *** is gonna need an oil change, put the battery in the ******' car"
LMAO.... damn dude that hilarious.. perfect reply to that. Yeah man, they really are hurtin for work, see if I was a mechanic I would be like hmm this car is a V8 and is clean looking.. I don't think the guy is a retard so i may just leave hime alone. Now if a woman came in with a crv on the other hand.. it's on like donkey kong LOL...

Really though the shady ***** need to stop, most of the guys there are half *** mechanics, hell I had to diagnose my own starter issue after not one but 2 pep boys techs had looked at the tbird. Ohh well. Lets this be a sticky for all to read and learn and love LOL.

Quick Reply: Do not take your car to pep boys