Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

California Smog Law Under Assault in Poor Economy

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2010, 04:02 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carlos01SS
All you guys are missing the point:

This isn't about the laws or any of that bullshit, it's just another way for Texas to find ways to get as much money out of California as possible.

You guys think I'm crazy?

you might laugh but look at the canned goods in the supermarkets, you'll see a LOT of them come from Texas.

California had tons of tortilla companies but were forced out of business because Texas could make them at a MUCH cheaper price so Cali tortilla companies went belly-up.
Check it out, next time you buy tortillas you'll either see Guerrero to Mission Tortillas, BOTH the same company coming out of Texas.

Enron?
Texas.

SBC/AT&T?
Texas.
SBC buys Pacific Telesis and then finds ways to get rid of THOUSANDS of jobs in California and move the work out of the country.
SBC buys AT&T, takes the name and then moves the work back into the country but CONTRACTS employees in the southern states and AGAIN takes work and jobs away from California AND is now reaping HUGE profits from the #1 telecommunications market in the ******* WORLD and is using the profits FROM CALIFORNIA and taking it back to Texas and other good ole boy states.

And now Texas is doing whatever they can not to make this bill happen because they want to make more money out of California.

End of rant.

Cali's problems arent because of Texas

Hey Cali look in the mirror
Old 04-05-2010, 04:25 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Mr Niceguy
Cali's problems arent because of Texas

Hey Cali look in the mirror
Quite true, Texas is NOT Cali's only problem.

but it's still one of the problems.

Cali's biggest problems is to get profitable again...how? Don't know, but I think changing some of the state labor laws is a good idea.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:09 PM
TECH Regular

hi denny
Old 04-05-2010, 05:33 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

maybe if cali wasn't the most expensive place to live and operate a business, that might help your argument so quit blaming it on texas . why do we get over charged for everything and why is everything more in cali? to pay for the ******* retarded decisions the people in sac make as our representatives. our laws are a joke from business/employment laws to the prison system (or lack of i should say) i think we should follow somethings that texas does cause apparently it's working for them. like when someone kills a person they admit it, we should execute them!!!!!! think of the money we could save every year if only people had a backbone in this **** *** ******* state.
Old 04-05-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by King Nothing
maybe if cali wasn't the most expensive place to live and operate a business, that might help your argument so quit blaming it on texas . why do we get over charged for everything and why is everything more in cali? to pay for the ******* retarded decisions the people in sac make as our representatives. our laws are a joke from business/employment laws to the prison system (or lack of i should say) i think we should follow somethings that texas does cause apparently it's working for them. like when someone kills a person they admit it, we should execute them!!!!!! think of the money we could save every year if only people had a backbone in this **** *** ******* state.
Execute them?
it costs more to execute them than to keep them in jail for life buddy.
and I did correct my statement and said that Texas isn't our only problem did I not?

Go live in Texas then.
Old 04-05-2010, 06:05 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts
LS1Tech 10 Year

Execute them?
and I did correct my statement and said that Texas isn't our only problem did I not?

Go live in Texas then.
i'd do it for free, i'll even supply my own ammunition for my .270 rifle

whats the cost ratio? whatever happened to a good ol hanging or a firing squad? i'm sure the tree wont charge you and the guys shooting the guns wont ask for much money
Old 04-05-2010, 06:12 PM
Teching In

EmoFailTop must've fallen out of a fail tree and hit every branch on the way down. I feel sorry for his parents. They probably don't even ask him what he did all day because they know. It's been the same for years now. "Slept late, ate, watched TV, posted on the internet, people made fun of me, washed my car, thought about how gross a vagina is...."
Old 04-05-2010, 06:26 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Execute them?

Go live in Texas then.
the only reason it costs more is because of the appeals system. and to be honest Carlos, if I could get a good paying job in Austin or Dallas areas, I'd move to TX. No joke. I'm 25 and I'm sick of the BS one has to put up with to live in CA, be it the retarded ***** of a dike Pelosi, to gun laws and car laws, all the gerrymandering of districts, etc etc etc
Old 04-05-2010, 06:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

All you guys are missing the point:

This isn't about the laws or any of that bullshit, it's just another way for Texas to find ways to get as much money out of California as possible.

You guys think I'm crazy?

you might laugh but look at the canned goods in the supermarkets, you'll see a LOT of them come from Texas.

California had tons of tortilla companies but were forced out of business because Texas could make them at a MUCH cheaper price so Cali tortilla companies went belly-up.
Check it out, next time you buy tortillas you'll either see Guerrero to Mission Tortillas, BOTH the same company coming out of Texas.

Enron?
Texas.

SBC/AT&T?
Texas.
SBC buys Pacific Telesis and then finds ways to get rid of THOUSANDS of jobs in California and move the work out of the country.
SBC buys AT&T, takes the name and then moves the work back into the country but CONTRACTS employees in the southern states and AGAIN takes work and jobs away from California AND is now reaping HUGE profits from the #1 telecommunications market in the ******* WORLD and is using the profits FROM CALIFORNIA and taking it back to Texas and other good ole boy states.

And now Texas is doing whatever they can not to make this bill happen because they want to make more money out of California.

End of rant.
They are being smart not stealing jobs, why arnt you mad at nevada and arizona, and mexico and overseas countries and canada for "getting money out of California"

Maybe the problem is that Cali taxes the living **** out of the businesses that are here so the jobs are going elsewhere.
Old 04-05-2010, 07:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

emofail is without a doubt the biggest ****** alive. The kid's life is laughable, at best.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:24 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by mahhddgtp
emofail is without a doubt the biggest ****** alive. The kid's life is laughable, at best.
If he was a kid, it might be excusable. He's a ~30 year old POS of a man.
Old 04-05-2010, 08:25 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
oh look it's ******* 89blownbird. the LS2 gangbang is complete.

seriously why don't you ************* go back to LS2 already!

wow, whats with you and the raging hard on for LS2? Did somebody over there hurt your feelings or something?
Old 04-05-2010, 08:28 PM
TECH Resident

^^ wow!!!
Old 04-05-2010, 08:59 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by JCS30TH

wow, whats with you and the raging hard on for LS2? Did somebody over there hurt your feelings or something?
notice how all these idiots came out of the woodwork and started trying to cause drama? it's happened here before

https://ls1tech.com/forums/racers-lo...ate-job-3.html

and the same kind of **** happened on LS2. i'd reply to a post with something pertinant to that post that had nothing to do with me, or with anyone of them and they would instantly attack me. the whole reason i was banned from there was because they obviously wanted me off the site and started stunning me for defending myself against some of this BS but never punished the people who started it. when i was given the "one more stun and your permabanned" warning i figured it was only a matter of time before those people got me permabanned so i figured "if i'm gonna be permabanned i might as well be banned for a good reason" and i went to a few sites like ltxtech, camaroz28, here, ect and told people to boycott all of the LS2 sponsors. i figured the least i could do was cost them a bit of money in exchange for all of the aggrivation they were causing me. now these fucktards seem to follow me around on here. like it wasn't enough to get me banned from their site but they feel like its their duty to continue harassing me. the whole lawsuit thing was because i said in one post over there (before i did the sponsor thing) that i thought about looking into legal action against some of the people like the guy who found my house and posted google maps pics of it telling people to pm him for my address so they would do something. that is none other than 89BB. they took things way too far.

go over to ls2 and search for "emotop" and you'll see dozens of posts where people were slamming me or whatever even after i was banned from there (it's been almost a year). it's like they are obsessed or something.

Last edited by 1995blacktattop; 04-05-2010 at 10:18 PM.
Old 04-05-2010, 09:08 PM
Teching In

Lolz you made threats to ls2 mods, tried to get their sponsors to bail and made troll accounts. that's why you got the perma
Old 04-05-2010, 09:20 PM
TECH Junkie

Lolz you made threats to ls2 mods, tried to get their sponsors to bail and made troll accounts. that's why you got the perma
did you not read where i intentionally did the sponsor **** because i was going to be permabanned. it was obvious the admins sided with the douchebags and were going to ban me anyway so i decided to give them a reason.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 1995blacktattop
did you not read where i intentionally did the sponsor **** because i was going to be permabanned. it was obvious the admins sided with the douchebags and were going to ban me anyway so i decided to give them a reason.

you weren't getting the perma until your mod threats, troll accounts bc of your stun and your attempts to get sponsors to leave. so you fail once again because you didn't do any of those because you were getting the perma, you got the perma because of those things

ps do you have a job?
Old 04-05-2010, 10:17 PM
TECH Junkie

you weren't getting the perma until your mod threats, troll accounts bc of your stun and your attempts to get sponsors to leave. so you fail once again because you didn't do any of those because you were getting the perma, you got the perma because of those things

ps do you have a job?
the point was that i did those things to get the perma because i knew they were going to perma ban me anyway so i figured if i'm gonna get a pb i might as well do something to get one. kind of like going out in a blaze of glory.

as for a job no i haven't. i have kind of taken a break from looking. i'm currently looking into whether or not i have asperger's syndrome. I have taken a few tests online on the suggestion of some people i know and they do point to it. maybe thats why i've never really done well in social settings including school and work.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Addict

Yes, woe to you for making threats to mods and other posters that caused you to get stuns, as you carried on and got banned. Seriously, the innocent are not banned, and other stuns/warnings were handed out not just your own. You're no angel. You're a pathetic waste. And yes, I'm following your *** around...which is why I own 3 LSx vehicles as opposed to your LT1; I live in CA, and subsequently post in the WESTERN SECTION here, and you posted pictures of Arnold next his bio-diesel hummer spouting how he must hate the environment with his Veggie-Powered sticker and him pointing at it...and you apparently have no idea what bio diesel is, nor that his hummer can actually run on just vegetable oil, canola oil, or kerosene, etc. You're right, we're the idiots who can't keep a job longer than a month and therefore stop even trying to get one when others are actually trying to help you get one (Bird of Fire, ya, I know about that..).

get off your high horse, you were banned for a reason and you still continue to spout off useless retarded **** and glorify all that is the 1980s including the cars and TV shows. The Hoff isn't going to **** you.
Old 04-05-2010, 10:31 PM
TECH Junkie

I wasn't specifically directing that "following" twords you. i was referring to people like 89BB and Mr. Niceguy who seem to popup in threads every few months to start ****. or to the person who posted a thread about it on ls2.com just to get people from there over here. if that isn't following someone around........

as for the whole hummer thing, it's still a ******* hummer whether or not it runs on biodiesel or cow dung for all i care. it's still a heavy *** vehicle that he owns multiple copies of and they tear up the roads which need to be replaced every few years and guess what, those huge rollers don't run on biodiesel or water do they? my point was that an H1 is not an environmentally friendly vehicle no matter what it runs on. it's still a glorified tank turned into a civilian vehicle. no one has a sense of humor either. i originally posted those pics as somewhat of a joke anyway, and no i didn't see the biodiesel crap but who the **** cares? people have turned this thread into their own personal bash session which is retarded.

Quick Reply: California Smog Law Under Assault in Poor Economy