Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Ryphraph
Is Hybrid on Foothill near Central?

Ryph
yeah it is.
Old 09-18-2010, 11:52 PM
On The Tree

Perhaps the previous owner kept the second key and stole it after selling it to them.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by FUH Q
Perhaps the previous owner kept the second key and stole it after selling it to them.
I can’t give any details out about the previous owner since the police are investigating the situation, it is possible.

If it is going over the border, it could possibly be in that ralphs location if thats the same car. I hope someone can go check that spot out and see if its the car. I would go check it out but i live over 100 miles away.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:07 AM

By the way, who ever thinks this is a insurance fraud, I can see why you might think that but no way. The police already have the suspects on video survilance but they instructed us not to show the video to anyone till they capture everyone that was involved. It can possibly be a big group thats going around stealing nice cars and making them disappear. And why would they go out the way put a 5000 reward?? Ive known these guys personally for the last 10 years and they would never do that.
Old 09-19-2010, 12:16 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dont you wish you had Onstar?

-Bert
Old 09-19-2010, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by 99bluehawk
Dont you wish you had Onstar?

-Bert
yeah we wish it had onstar. is their anyway they can track the car by the navigation system?
Old 09-19-2010, 12:21 AM

Great News Guys. I told the owners about this site and they told me whoever helps us find this car, they will be willing to swap parts such as headers, intake system and the corsa exaust for stock parts. So you will have basicly free mods done to your car if you help us find this car.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:05 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by hybrid1motors
Great News Guys. I told the owners about this site and they told me whoever helps us find this car, they will be willing to swap parts such as headers, intake system and the corsa exaust for stock parts. So you will have basicly free mods done to your car if you help us find this car.
this is a ls1 forum not too many new camaro owners on here in this section. so idk what mods your dealership is talkin about, because it seems like your talkin about a corsa for the new camaros but hey i could be wrong. also idk what dealership has performance intakes to swap for ls cars, most everyone ports theirs or goes with a fast. but hey i could be wrong again
Old 09-19-2010, 05:49 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hybrid1motors
lol...you sound fishy you realy think they stole the car for purpose of joy riding...im thinking if you arent fraudualent the car was reposesed.... and the person paying the note on the car still haves key and took the car..if thats the case when you do get car be looking forward to

no motor
no trans
no interior
no trunk,hood, fenders and corner panels
Old 09-19-2010, 12:06 PM
Teching In

It was Nicholas Cage and Angelina Jolie. I saw them driving it to the docks last night.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by LTXBOI
lol...you sound fishy you realy think they stole the car for purpose of joy riding...im thinking if you arent fraudualent the car was reposesed.... and the person paying the note on the car still haves key and took the car..if thats the case when you do get car be looking forward to

no motor
no trans
no interior
no trunk,hood, fenders and corner panels
The guys that took the car are really young, this is maybe the first car they ever stole, what can teenegers possibly want with a z06 corvette. It might be hidden in a garage. Once im able to publish the survilance tapes you will see how stupid these thieves are. You might see them on that tv show dumbest criminals or whatever that show is called. But once again we know that these guys are not the problem, once their ready to be arrested, they will get prison time and have a felony record. The investagation is going on still to capture everyone that was involved from making a key to the ones that are recieving the car. And what are you talking about the car being a repo, the car is pain in full, nobody is financing the car??? Its paid off. The previous owner is retired from the police department.
Old 09-19-2010, 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by DobsZ28
Honestly, I saw a Corvette that looked EXACTLY like this in Pacific Beach parked behind a Ralph's, but a lot of Z06's could look like that...
anyone thats in the area today please if they see this car, contact hybrid motors at 866 571 5583
Old 09-19-2010, 02:14 PM
Teching In

So This Mean I Dont Get The 5k

But Hope Its Found
Old 09-19-2010, 06:52 PM
TECH Junkie

Damn, I've seen 1st graders compose better sentences than you OP. I won't even get into punctuation, because that would blow your mind.

You might be better off finding information about the car if we could actually decipher what you are trying to say.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Somethings very strange about this whole thing.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:31 AM
On The Tree

FWIW, I went back to the Ralph's and the car wasn't there.
Old 09-20-2010, 01:35 AM
On The Tree

im gettin really tired of this ****** thread... i still dont understand what exactly this guy is talkin about. these random vague sentences arent makin much sense. i think the admin needs to either make this guy state CLEARY wtf is goin on or delete this.. im tired of it sending me retarded notices.
Old 09-20-2010, 04:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

someone give me this location of the Ralphs. I will go black ops and scope out the place. I can sure use the 5k.
one poor man here. =[
Old 09-20-2010, 04:53 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Looks like a stupid *** publicity stunt, it honestly sounds like this dealership is trying to get all this attention to this car because no one wants to buy it and is trying to set it back to stock to make it more appealing. If it hasnt been found by now (if it was really stolen) it wont be. So cal isnt short of black C6 ZO6s
Old 09-20-2010, 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by DobsZ28
FWIW, I went back to the Ralph's and the car wasn't there.
Thanks for checking. I appreciate your help.

Quick Reply: Stolen 2007 Corvette Z06 Black! Please Help! So. California