Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

La Canada/SFV Meet @ Sport Chalet 5/2/12 830pm

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2012, 03:57 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

How the hell does this sound pissed-off..??

Originally Posted by 09camarossls2
That would've been WAY closer for me.. But your the one that had said change it to wed. and make a separate thread for the outdated info.. you knew wed. was gonna be the date....

Or this..??

Maybe yearly thing..? That way we can get a decent 15-20 cars..??

Or this..
Maybe Ill just stick to Bobs better.. thats a 4sure thing..

To start-off i was just sayN shitt how it was said before the meet.. And how it all when down..!!
My Explanation of MY Experience on this meet..
I got there like @ 8:45 ..?? Then parked across of that Sport Chalet Top deck parking lot.. Didnt see Anyone.. So then decided to go have dinner at Chipotle thinking meanwhile ppl would start getting their.. After still didnt see anyone.. Then started thinking.. "maybe i got here 15mins too late from the set time and everyone just left already to that lil.mini cruise..?? LoLz.. Then i said to myself.. Maybe i drove all the way over here just to have dinner at chipotle.. Thats when i started cryN screaming.. "But i have a chipotle blocks away from home..!!!! WHY..!!! WHY..!! But right before i left home.. i looked up at the Sport Chalet store's roof and saw a big bright white beam of light shining down from the sky.. Looking for hope i drove.. and drove.. inches by inches by foot's and yards.. Till i reached the top of Sport Chalet roof deck parking lot and there you guys were.. By the way That was a sweet BMW..

Anyway.. Long story short I dont think.. Ill show up again..

AGAIN...
To start-off i was just sayN shitt how it was said before the meet.. And how it all when down..!!

Then i get this..
Originally Posted by ZexGX
Holy ****, from the way you're talking, you act as if your car gets 3 MPG and 12 gallons of gas costs one kidney... It's a meet. Chill. Also, tilted kilt wasn't a car meet. It was a thing for friends... Small meets like this don't have 15 people the first night. It's totally normal. Meets like this require lots of early notice. If driving to La Canada is really raping you up the ******* that much, just don't go.
And you expect me not to react about that..??
That pissed the **** outa me

And thats why i reply with my last post before this one..!!

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
Maybe, there is a gnome in the bush???
uuhh..? <-------------that means am cunfused
just so you wont think "am pissed off" LMAO..!!
Old 05-04-2012, 04:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

No I am just being a smart *** and throwing something completely useless into the mix.
Old 05-04-2012, 04:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

This is why I figured you were pissed off, not from my smart *** comment (that was actually on the lighter side of LS1tech responses).

That would've been WAY closer for me..
Complaining about how far it is...

Thats when i started cryN screaming.. "But i have a chipotle blocks away from home..!!!! WHY..!!! WHY..!!
Again complaining how far it is...

Maybe Ill just stick to Bobs better.. thats a 4sure thing..
Bob's has also been weekly for years. The La Canada meet had been re-started to be held weekly for approximately 1 day. Like I said, give it time.

Maybe yearly thing..? That way we can get a decent 15-20 cars..??
So by saying this you indicated that it's not a decent amount if there's less than 15-20 (or more) cars.

Anyway.. Long story short I dont think.. Ill show up again..
Sorry that it didn't meet your expectations of a decent 15-20+ car meet. Maybe next time... We don't even get 15-20 4th gens at Bob's.
Old 05-09-2012, 09:32 PM
TECH Resident

Still happening? Me and a friend looking to roll through
Old 05-10-2012, 07:13 PM
On The Tree

Wow, can't believe this turned into a big pissing match. I never expected a big turnout since it was such short notice. I was there at 8:15 on the roof, my boss showed up with his ls swapped 528i, and then a few cars trickled in afterwards, closer to 9. Im not some big club promoter and Im not going to break my back to make a couple people happy. If some people show up at the next one great, if it turns into a regular meet, great. If not, no big deal.

I was thinking of making a new thread for maybe 2 or 3 weeks from now so hopefully more people will show up.

Last edited by HellaciousA; 05-10-2012 at 07:48 PM.

Quick Reply: La Canada/SFV Meet @ Sport Chalet 5/2/12 830pm