La Canada/SFV Meet @ Sport Chalet 5/2/12 830pm

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2012, 03:17 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default La Canada/SFV Meet @ Sport Chalet 5/2/12 830pm

WEDNESDAY 5/2/12 830pm til whenever

Pasted from the original thread:
Hey, just a kick back meet that will be held at the new Sport Chalet in la canada. The new Sport Chalet in La Canada right of the 210 freeway off the Angeles Crest Highway. Were meeting on the upper deck parking lot directly infront of sport chalet. I have permission from them so it will be cool, as long as we act professional. There is a chipotle right next door if your hungry.

I was thinking that when we get bored just hanging around we can cruise down the 2 freeway into glendale and hit up Mcdonalds, Carls, Burger King, Jack(On Glennoaks). Whatever everyone wants to do. Its 10 minutes away from the meet. All driveways are low with parking lots.

Directions: If your heading west on the 210 freeway get off at Angeles Crest Hwy and make a left. Head down till you see a shell on your left and make a left after the shell station into the parking structure(should say sport chalet on street sign). Then turn right into the first driveway and it straight in front of you.
For those heading east on the 210 get off at same exit but make a right then a left at the signal.

951 Foothill Blvd
La Canada Flintridge, CA 91011
Old 05-01-2012, 03:32 PM
TECH Apprentice

looks like i will be seeing you guys tomorrow at the meet.
Old 05-01-2012, 10:08 PM
On The Tree

Ill be checking it out..
Old 05-02-2012, 03:13 AM
Staging Lane

Ill do my best.
Old 05-02-2012, 04:42 PM
On The Tree

Who else is going..?
Old 05-02-2012, 05:14 PM
TECH Apprentice

ill prolly be late. but ill go.
Old 05-02-2012, 05:23 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 98BLOWNZ28
ill prolly be late. but ill go.

You know if Gil's going..?
Old 05-02-2012, 05:24 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by 09camarossls2
not really sure. but ill hit him up.
Old 05-02-2012, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by 09camarossls2
I'll talk him into it

Originally Posted by 98BLOWNZ28
not really sure. but ill hit him up.
I'ma be dropping off wifey @ GCC around 8, meet up at your house after and roll through?
Old 05-03-2012, 01:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

A few of us (including Gil) ended up going to Tilted Kilt up in Valencia...
Old 05-03-2012, 03:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I did not get home from work until 9
Is this going to be every week , two weeks , or monthly ?
Old 05-03-2012, 05:11 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I see the same thing happened as always, people bail lol. Good luck getting a meet going. Bummer no one showed interest when I tried to get it up and going again.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:00 PM
On The Tree

There were 5 of us all together. Im not sure what would be best, weekly/biweekly/monthly. There's plenty of space and no one said a word to us.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:36 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
I see the same thing happened as always, people bail lol. Good luck getting a meet going. Bummer no one showed interest when I tried to get it up and going again.
There wasn't a firm confirmation on the date/time until 1PM the day before the meet... Give it some time.
Old 05-04-2012, 02:14 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ZexGX
A few of us (including Gil) ended up going to Tilted Kilt up in Valencia...
That would've been WAY closer for me.. But your the one that had said change it to wed. and make a separate thread for the outdated info.. you knew wed. was gonna be the date..

Originally Posted by HellaciousA
There were 5 of us all together. Im not sure what would be best, weekly/biweekly/monthly. There's plenty of space and no one said a word to us.

Maybe yearly thing..? That way we can get a decent 15-20 cars..??

There wasn't a firm confirmation on the date/time until 1PM the day before the meet... Give it some time.
Maybe Ill just stick to Bobs better.. thats a 4sure thing..

Originally Posted by LS1Adam84
I got there like @ 8:45 ..?? Then parked across of that Sport Chalet Top deck parking lot.. Didnt see Anyone.. So then decided to go have dinner at Chipotle thinking meanwhile ppl would start getting their.. After still didnt see anyone.. Then started thinking.. "maybe i got here 15mins too late from the set time and everyone just left already to that lil.mini cruise..?? LoLz.. Then i said to myself.. Maybe i drove all the way over here just to have dinner at chipotle.. Thats when i started cryN screaming.. "But i have a chipotle blocks away from home..!!!! WHY..!!! WHY..!! But right before i left home.. i looked up at the Sport Chalet store's roof and saw a big bright white beam of light shining down from the sky.. Looking for hope i drove.. and drove.. inches by inches by foot's and yards.. Till i reached the top of Sport Chalet roof deck parking lot and there you guys were.. By the way That was a sweet BMW..

Anyway.. Long story short I dont think.. Ill show up again..
Old 05-04-2012, 02:37 AM
12 Second Club

Holy ****, from the way you're talking, you act as if your car gets 3 MPG and 12 gallons of gas costs one kidney... It's a meet. Chill. Also, tilted kilt wasn't a car meet. It was a thing for friends... Small meets like this don't have 15 people the first night. It's totally normal. Meets like this require lots of early notice. If driving to La Canada is really raping you up the ******* that much, just don't go.
Old 05-04-2012, 10:53 AM
On The Tree

Holy ****, from the way you're talking, you act as if your car gets 3 MPG and 12 gallons of gas costs one kidney... It's a meet. Chill. Also, tilted kilt wasn't a car meet. It was a thing for friends... Small meets like this don't have 15 people the first night. It's totally normal. Meets like this require lots of early notice. If driving to La Canada is really raping you up the ******* that much, just don't go.
To start-off i was just sayN shitt how it was said before the meet.. And how it all when down..!!
Soo Shut The **** up..!! Bcuzz your NOT getting the whole fuking point..!!
and listen to my post..

YOUR A FLAKE! Like someone else mention..!!
Again i said earlier.. "YOUR the one bitching "MAKE THIS A SEPARATE THREAD..!! oohhh.... "CHANGE THE DATE TO WED. so it wont interfere with irwindale..! Stop being a ******* ***** and going to other places when YOUR THE ONE tryn to change "OUTDATED" info.. Right..??

Its not about MPG or the cost of gas..!! WTF..??!! You are definitely a moron!! If it was about MPG.. I would be taking your FUCKED UP slow Hybrid Firebird to the meet..!!

La Canada, L.A. Invasion, Bobs or for that matter ANY OTHER ******* MEET anywere.. Isnt rapping no one in the "*******" AS LONG AS IS WORTH GOING AND PPL. LIKE YOU DONT FLAKE..!! Then it will become a chill meet.

I said.. I'd be checking it out.. So i did.. And your damm right i wont be going back..!! Sorry i dont wanna watch VinDiesel(you) drive in only when is craking..! Anyways i probably already showed up more times that you ever will..!!

LET ME MAKE THIS CLEAR..!! (not like ure stupid post's) "IF" YOU STILL GOT ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY AFTER THIS.. JUST TO GIVE YOU A HEADS-UP.. I'LL BE AT BOBS 2NIGHT.. AM NOT THE KIND OF KID DOING ALL THIS B.S. TYPE,TYPE, **** BEHIND A SCREEN. YOU KNOW WHO I AM LOOK FOR ME!
Old 05-04-2012, 01:22 PM
12 Second Club

Dude, what is wrong with you???? It's a ******* car meet. And not only that, it's the very first one, and not only that, it's not even MY meet! lmao. If it was MY meet I would have taken responsibility and made the thread myself. You sir do not know me and you apparently do not know how many meets I have organized, nor how many events I go to that nobody else from here even bothers attending. So, the last meet I organized/advertised after people agreed on a date was the 2012 Irvine/Tustin meet. Maybe you went, maybe you didn't, maybe you forgot who organized it. I don't care. It's a car meet. I posted what I posted because you seem pissed off about stupid **** that really doesn't matter. Like you cared if I showed up or not? You apparently don't, so you really have no reason to be all pissed off.

Last edited by ZexGX; 05-04-2012 at 01:28 PM.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:41 PM
12 Second Club

I'd also like to add:
Vote to make this meet a Wednesday meet so it doesn't interfere with Irwindale.
HellaciousA then goes on to say:

Originally Posted by HellaciousA
Im fine with Wednesday 5/2 as well...should there be a separate thread for this?
So then I posted in response:
HellaciousA, make a separate thread for Wednesday so we can stop hijacking an old thread with outdated info on the first page.
Please, read. Nowhere did I say I was going to promote this, nowhere did I say this was my meet, and nowhere did I say that I dragged people away from this meet. Gil & the others would have gone to Valencia with or without me. If you want, we can talk about it tonight.
Old 05-04-2012, 01:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Maybe, there is a gnome in the bush???

Quick Reply: La Canada/SFV Meet @ Sport Chalet 5/2/12 830pm