Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

How many people from Fresno area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2008 | 09:23 PM
On The Tree

I thought we all post here cause we like racing and are late modle gm enthusiasts...??I've been running on the streets here for the last 8 years and nate is probably the only other guy in here thats been around the scene longer than me and he can tell all of you as well we all take verbal pot-shots at each other now and then for fun and to stir the racing pot but as long as i've been out there it never gets too personal and arguments usually end in a win or lose or someone pays up whatever......fighting isn't whats its about guys and i'm sure nobody here is a baby killer and ****...so lets continue on and not anything personal with eachother that would just be retarded to see people i know brawling over something said on the net young or old just be mature period.....

Also i really don't think miles ment to say it like that and maybe the words came out wrong i think he ment it more joking than hatred but i dunno for sure either way hopefully he will clarify..
Old 09-18-2008 | 09:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

agree with above.

So anyway anyone here have a shift light on there car? Where are yall putting them an how hard was the install? I dont like the electric crap.
Old 09-18-2008 | 09:51 PM
Teching In

DAMMIT MATT U BEAT ME TO IT...i was going to clarify when i got home from school, just waiting for zmonster to respond...........ok, i was really trying to just get your attention (kc and robert)...i previously stated like a bunch of pages back that i didnt like to talk **** and if you were going to talk **** just leave my name out of it "i have a bad temper" yada yada yada....anyways i dont think your a "babykiller" (just learned the phrase last semester in history class) but i knew it would catch somebody's attention...usually if you get real personal and mean ppl tend to wake up and listen, im not here to talk **** nor do i want to hear ppl talk **** about me...i just wanna learn more about my damn car...sorry, didnt really "want to" offend anyone, thats just the only way i could think of at the moment to get your guys' attention...but talking on the internet is really weird and it alwayz feels as if a stranger is on the other side, so if i dont know u personally and your talkn ****, i just wanna get even and some...SO LETS KEEP THE **** TALKN TO A MINIMUM AND TALK CARS AND HANGOUTS AND ****... "i promise to do my part"
Old 09-18-2008 | 10:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

agreed.
So shift light people? I dont like the electricall crap! I know some of you are good at it!
Old 09-18-2008 | 11:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ItzNota
<<snip>>

Oh by the way....Rob is ****** old though. hahaha

AWWW SNAP!!!

thats ****** it, grecian formula here I come.

thats some funny **** though

just remember time catches up to everyone.

KC, you were close, it's 1966. I will be 42 by the end of the dam year, well these things happen.
Old 09-18-2008 | 11:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

wow, you are old...
So how much grecian do you intend to buy? You might need to go to costco to get it in bulk...
Old 09-18-2008 | 11:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 80'sbaby
DAMMIT MATT U BEAT ME TO IT...i was going to clarify when i got home from school, just waiting for zmonster to respond...........ok, i was really trying to just get your attention (kc and robert)...i previously stated like a bunch of pages back that i didnt like to talk **** and if you were going to talk **** just leave my name out of it "i have a bad temper" yada yada yada....anyways i dont think your a "babykiller" (just learned the phrase last semester in history class) but i knew it would catch somebody's attention...usually if you get real personal and mean ppl tend to wake up and listen, im not here to talk **** nor do i want to hear ppl talk **** about me...i just wanna learn more about my damn car...sorry, didnt really "want to" offend anyone, thats just the only way i could think of at the moment to get your guys' attention...but talking on the internet is really weird and it alwayz feels as if a stranger is on the other side, so if i dont know u personally and your talkn ****, i just wanna get even and some...SO LETS KEEP THE **** TALKN TO A MINIMUM AND TALK CARS AND HANGOUTS AND ****... "i promise to do my part"
as far as all this goes I'll talk **** to anyone who can take it. Since Miles gets upset I will do my part and try not to say anything to offend his sensibilities so I will not reference anything to, about or personally connected to him as best as possible.
Anyone else feeling that they cant take the occaisional pot shot should probably speak up now so we dont be having this problem anymore.

As for me I can take whatever you can dish out, I also talk a fair amount of ****.
Old 09-19-2008 | 12:03 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
wow, you are old...
So how much grecian do you intend to buy? You might need to go to costco to get it in bulk...

shouldnt need a whole lot, just need to get rid of the whole milk mustache thing I got goin on. Buying in bulk isnt a bad idea though considering the damn grey will just grow back.
Old 09-19-2008 | 12:06 AM
On The Tree

agreed.
So shift light people? I dont like the electricall crap! I know some of you are good at it!
whatever you want man talk to you about it tomarrow you can get a pillar gauge that has a light built in or run a small pen light in the threw the defrost vent in the middle of the dash or even the vent hole in the base of the piller however you like it bro i can help ya out
Old 09-19-2008 | 12:09 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by thebulgd
shouldnt need a whole lot, just need to get rid of the whole milk mustache thing I got goin on. Buying in bulk isnt a bad idea though considering the damn grey will just grow back.
i always told myself if i start loosing my hair or going gray i'm just going to shave it and look like mr.clean lol...
Old 09-19-2008 | 12:32 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crazy camaro
i always told myself if i start loosing my hair or going gray i'm just going to shave it and look like mr.clean lol...
dood, I look silly enough as it is, shaving my mustache would look even worse. I'd have a ****** tan line and be in the same dam boat. the horror, the horror....
Old 09-19-2008 | 12:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb

agree with above.

So anyway anyone here have a shift light on there car? Where are yall putting them an how hard was the install? I dont like the electric crap.
This is what I used when I installed my raptor shift light, years ago.

http://www.raptorperformance.com/Tec...t%20_revE_.pdf

http://www.installuniversity.com/ins...sity/index.htm
Old 09-19-2008 | 10:08 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 80'sbaby
Ok this is very simple.After reading this bullshit.If you dont want people taliking bout you or talking ****,dont spout off at the mouth and expect it to be all peachs and cream.You should just keep your mouth shut if your going to say stupid comments like that,and then act like you have done nothing wrong.Then get mad when people fire back at you.So in summary,if you dont want people talking about you or talking **** to you,then take your own advise and dont talk **** to anyone else.If it wasnt for solders like KC we wouldnt have the freedom to type on message boards.Thank you KC for defending our freedom and sticking your neck out on the line for a country with a bunch of hippies.
Old 09-19-2008 | 10:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Lightbulb

"A narrow mind walks a narrow path"
Old 09-19-2008 | 05:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Well lets all welcome mike to the H/C club, picked himself up a pretty nice combo today over lunch!
Old 09-20-2008 | 01:17 AM

Well lets all welcome mike to the H/C club, picked himself up a pretty nice combo today over lunch!
Thanks man....yeah, it was an expensive *** lunch!! I think it will be worth it though.
I appreciate the help from all who were there...

Now we just wait until it shows up at the house and then...

Need to get in contact with that transmission shop here in town...what was it? AR Trans?

Also need to meet Elky for the tune....
Old 09-20-2008 | 02:14 AM
Launching!

Just let me know.

SHould be finishing up JAys hot rod next week,i might work on it some this weekend,so its hopefully ready for a tune early next week.
Old 09-22-2008 | 04:21 PM
On The Tree

what happened is the fresno forum dead?
Old 09-22-2008 | 04:33 PM
TECH Fanatic

Ya We kinda let it die.
So whats going on people? Whats everyone up to?
Old 09-22-2008 | 07:09 PM
TECH Fanatic

Anyone know a local powder coater? Im trying to decide If I want to just get my intake and valve covers powder coated instead of the time/pain of painting them myself.

Quick Reply: How many people from Fresno area?