Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

How many people from Fresno area?

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2008 | 03:29 AM

Originally Posted by ZMONSTER!
As is for a while, Ill get it painted when it becomes convienient, I have other priorities as far as body work goes like getting my SS spoiler painted, getting my CME belnded and painted and getting my ttops cleaned up a bit/waterproof.
Looks cool man....
Old 09-24-2008 | 09:00 AM
On The Tree

nice nice looks good man if u dont have a good bodyshop that does your work i gotta buddy who does the best paint work he did my whole car last year an it looks awesome so ya let me know when u wanna get it painted and i will set u up with the guy.
Old 09-24-2008 | 01:42 PM
10 Second Club

Originally Posted by nz12's
what's wrong with that? sts units are smogable.........suppose to be!

"supposed" to be, lol!! i dont have any cats or emissions equipment so that might complicate things....

zmonster.... hood looks killer!!
Old 09-24-2008 | 03:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

thanks!
ytou probably wont have much of a problem passing sniffer with the turbo, just visual right?
Old 09-24-2008 | 04:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Another ls1tech member thats in the fresno area is here that will make four of us!!!!!! Numbers are really sky rocketing. My cars info is in my sig, I literally maxed out the allowed characters I'm a tool yes I know. All the work has been done by James and Scott over at Automotion in Clovis. They do great work and my car can vouch for them. After reading through 21 pages I am still dumbfounded that this "Mexico" place exists. I mean where can such a magical place exist? **** I got on the freeway coming up to clovis today and I saw 2 CHP's, within 10 miles. One stared me down. He received a hand gesture.......A big thumbs up!!!!!! Anyway I'm just checkin in and a meet sounds like a good idea.
Old 09-24-2008 | 04:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Whats up number 4!
Well we dont really have a standard meeting place, just show up to the target parking lot on bullard and blackstone around 9 or 10 oclock on fridays. A couple fridays ago there were like 6 fbodies there, then last week it was just me and rob, had a couple others drive by though and stop for a second.
Car looks nice man, reminds me of my big sig days!
Old 09-24-2008 | 05:09 PM
TECH Apprentice

You and rob huh? sounds like a major cockfest Hehe, jk. My girlfriend ******* loves Target. Last week we went to two in one day. At the second one (Riverpark) I was like **** this and waited in her truck for an hour. She came out and her and her sister bought like two things. Needless to say I have this disgusting hate for Target, but Im willing to put this aside for the "gathering" if you even want to call it that. HAHA Friday is a tough day for me though maybe Sunday night?
Old 09-24-2008 | 05:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

I dunno, maybe. Depends on who all will show.
As far as target, ya I hear ya. My wife loves the place. Went there yesterday and came back with the sex and the city movie and my big fat greek wedding. Yay, go me.
Old 09-24-2008 | 05:57 PM
TECH Apprentice

Haha I had to watch Sex and the City too... I hear ya on the "if" people show up. Thats why I spend most of my time on here since its the closest thing to a "meet" that will ever happen, at least with the fresno crowd, haha. Wheres "mexico"? shoot me a pm if you dont want to post the exact location.
Old 09-24-2008 | 06:51 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by crazy camaro
nice nice looks good man <<snip>>

I am ever so glad I missed all of that nut huggin. As for the hood, well I must say that is the ugliest ****** thing a person could do to an F-Body, 4" cowl, 4"!?! Dude, are you over compensating for something? I guess there's no accounting for taste.
Old 09-24-2008 | 06:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by thebulgd
I am ever so glad I missed all of that nut huggin. As for the hood, well I must say that is the ugliest ****** thing a person could do to an F-Body, 4" cowl, 4"!?! Dude, are you over compensating for something? I guess there's no accounting for taste.
Whatever dude, at least Im not a mexican uncle tom who just cant fight off his inbred love of chrome rims, vato.
Are you happy now? You got me to talk ****.
Old 09-24-2008 | 06:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
You and rob huh? sounds like a major cockfest Hehe, jk. <<snip>>
this from a guy who has seen the Sex in the City movie? Harsh dood, harsh. I would think that if a female F-Body owner ever starts going out there, and she's anywhere near hot, one of two things will happen. First thing being that all our wives/girlfriends will start going and/or some will no longer be allowed out to play. I know this because men are dumb and someone will mention it to his significant other and women are territorial.

I think a sunday night Hooters gathering is in order.
Old 09-24-2008 | 07:03 PM
Launching!

Whatever dude, at least Im not a mexican uncle tom who just cant fight off his inbred love of chrome rims, vato.
Are you happy now? You got me to talk ****.

I cant help it, I must have chrome. Shiney pretty chrome.

and Mexicans dont inbreed, thats strictly a white arkansas thing.

You going to be out on friday so we can see this well fitting hood in person?

MATT!!! you going out friday?
Old 09-24-2008 | 07:05 PM
TECH Apprentice

this from a guy who has seen the Sex in the City movie? Harsh dood, harsh. I would think that if a female F-Body owner ever starts going out there, and she's anywhere near hot, one of two things will happen. First thing being that all our wives/girlfriends will start going and/or some will no longer be allowed out to play. I know this because men are dumb and someone will mention it to his significant other and women are territorial.

I think a sunday night Hooters gathering is in order.
**** my GF wouldn't let me go w/o her going too. Needless to say the Hooters thing would not fly. She is uh.....how do I put it........Very PROTECTIVE....... Maybe we could go to the Red Robin instead haha
Old 09-24-2008 | 07:09 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Blk98ls1
**** my GF wouldn't let me go w/o her going too. Needless to say the Hooters thing would not fly. She is uh.....how do I put it........Very PROTECTIVE....... Maybe we could go to the Red Robin instead haha

So you're sayin city lights/gold diggers is deffinitely not an option?

and whats wrong with fridays? you werkin or sumthin?
Old 09-24-2008 | 07:16 PM
TECH Apprentice

So you're sayin city lights/gold diggers is deffinitely not an option?

and whats wrong with fridays? you werkin or sumthin?
Uh I guess those apply as well... Ill check and get back to you on that..... Ya I have to work, I go down to LA to sell fruit on the weekends, leave fri 6pm and usually come back sat. 6pm, sometimes stay till sun. I dont go sometimes though so if you guys are dead set on fri nights then I might be able to attend the mother of all fbody gatherings to bump up the numbers.....
Old 09-24-2008 | 08:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

shiny shiny chrome! HA!
Rob are you ******* kidding me? what do you think my wife would do if we went to one of those places?!
ya Ill be out there on friday
Old 09-24-2008 | 08:59 PM

shiny shiny chrome! HA!
Rob are you ******* kidding me? what do you think my wife would do if we went to one of those places?!
ya Ill be out there on friday
I'll be out there Friday as well.....I think we should take some time during Friday and go to Hooters anyway...you know, to eat food.

If you want to make it a bring your significant other night then I can do that as well, but my 2 boys will be in the back seat wondering what the hell we are doing on Blackstone at night?! They are only 4 and 2 !!!!
Old 09-24-2008 | 10:49 PM
TECH Fanatic

AHHH! ******* christ!
I swapped my IAC motor today to fix my idling issues. Worked! Driving across town and it idles well. Only thing is as I pulled in my driveway the damn SES light goes off! What the ****?! Probably an o2 sensor, but I had them both changed in july! Damn! Can the IAC set off the SES light?
Old 09-24-2008 | 11:15 PM
On The Tree

I cant help it, I must have chrome. Shiney pretty chrome.

and Mexicans dont inbreed, thats strictly a white arkansas thing.

You going to be out on friday so we can see this well fitting hood in person?

MATT!!! you going out friday?
yeah i'll be out on friday (crossing fingers) but hopefully the car will done by then i just relized something today changing plugs with stock mani's SUCKS!!!
it been awhile since i've fucked with a car w/o headers lol...my skills have been getting sharpened latly though

Quick Reply: How many people from Fresno area?