Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

GM car club in San jose

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

u guyz are asking for us to be cool with everybody, but tell me how can we be cool when someone can't admit the fact that they got smoked, for example a red z28 from fast gm's getting smoked and coming out with an excuse like you beat me cause I had my traction control on and after that asking to race again and squeeze the hell out of your car that you f***ed up already, just admit the fact that you lost motor to motor, and don't come out with excuses, oh and another thing esajoto whatever you're name do you think I care if fast gm's are reading this why do you think I'm writin it SELF-EXPLANATORY all fast gm has is nitrous without nitrous you guyz would be getting smoked by everybody

Last edited by chevyrider; 05-05-2005 at 05:50 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Staging Lane

yea i was just saying even with me saying ppl still wont be koo with ppl... i mean what happend between you guys happend between you guys...
Old 05-05-2005, 06:19 PM
Banned

c'mon fellas lets stop this **** talk and be cool, how would you think san jose would look when we go to the track in sac-town and start boxing among us, we should be together and become ONE n let them know that san jose is up there too that we are fast as them or maybe faster than other cities
Old 05-05-2005, 06:58 PM

this is fun.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Alright I dont have problem but next whatch what you say esajoto and when you said my car is slow. Will see when your car is out and we can run it all motor and you can find me am the one with the black ws6 with silver on the bird and on the pontiac. So I 'll be waiting when you want to try me. But if do win am not going to cry about it and admint that I lost and there wont be any excuss and I exspect the same from you.
Old 05-05-2005, 07:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Ok, so I have been wondering where all the modified F-Bods reside in San Jose, and have been searching for some type of group or "club" to become affiliated with. I am a bit of an old-schooler who was looking to get together and hang out with some gear-heads who share the same love for the F-body as I do. Well, coming across this thread, I thought to myself "sweet, finally found a club that I can belong to and get to know some cool cats." Haha, what the hell was I thinking? Anyways, I'm steering clear of that now, as apparently it's still a scene reserved for high school kids who let their egos get in the way of their mutual GM respect.

Just want to say thanks for giving me this heads up, as I would have walked into a bad situation had I never seen this thread.

for you guys!
Old 05-05-2005, 07:49 PM
Teching In

this **** is funny. but my lt1 wants to get up in some action too though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Restricted User

I take this all as a compliment! Thanks! I like when people think that I sqeeze on them. Just wait until I do! By the way what red car are you talking about? I am sure whichever car you are talking about will race you for some money (bottle check before and after). Since I am in FASTGM's and there is a lot of trash talking in this thread, I'd like to call out whoever mentioned FASTGM's in the first place, especially whoever is assuming our crew is all about NITROUS. Just a friendly race or for money because I can always use it, but atleast a race to prove to you that you may be assuming the wrong stuff. If it is something personal with someone please address it, and I am 100% sure you guys can take car of it weather it be with a race or some other way.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:33 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by chevyrider
u guyz are asking for us to be cool with everybody, but tell me how can we be cool when someone can't admit the fact that they got smoked, for example a red z28 from fast gm's getting smoked and coming out with an excuse like you beat me cause I had my traction control on and after that asking to race again and squeeze the hell out of your car that you f***ed up already, just admit the fact that you lost motor to motor, and don't come out with excuses, oh and another thing esajoto whatever you're name do you think I care if fast gm's are reading this why do you think I'm writin it SELF-EXPLANATORY all fast gm has is nitrous without nitrous you guyz would be getting smoked by everybody
put your money where your mouth is buddy.

I know a couple of people from MOST WANTED and im coo with them but i dont know why someone from a crew always has to start something. im down to run anyone from Most Wanted from a 60 mile hour roll just cuz my second gear is out and ill do it all motor. motor to motor or nitrous to nitrous. ill even let some of you squeeze and ill run all motor..... Oh yea and thanks for the compliment too

Last edited by badass98z; 05-05-2005 at 10:46 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 10:59 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by badass98z

put your money where your mouth is buddy.

I know a couple of people from MOST WANTED and im coo with them but i dont know why someone from a crew always has to start something. im down to run anyone from Most Wanted from a 60 mile hour roll just cuz my second gear is out and ill do it all motor. motor to motor or nitrous to nitrous. ill even let some of you squeeze and ill run all motor..... Oh yea and thanks for the compliment too

im with him on that one i mean i seen 1fst gm along with his bro run.. and they are fast track and street which i beileve was all motor im not going to post no time if he wants to tell you he can... i have no problem and i plan not to have any problem with any one... i run i run for fun and for money win or lose...
Old 05-05-2005, 11:00 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by 98ZEE28
Ok, so I have been wondering where all the modified F-Bods reside in San Jose, and have been searching for some type of group or "club" to become affiliated with. I am a bit of an old-schooler who was looking to get together and hang out with some gear-heads who share the same love for the F-body as I do. Well, coming across this thread, I thought to myself "sweet, finally found a club that I can belong to and get to know some cool cats." Haha, what the hell was I thinking? Anyways, I'm steering clear of that now, as apparently it's still a scene reserved for high school kids who let their egos get in the way of their mutual GM respect.

Just want to say thanks for giving me this heads up, as I would have walked into a bad situation had I never seen this thread.

for you guys!

and to you dont think all crews are like this cuz some arent .. but no matter what crew or no crew there will always be drama from the ones that love to start it..
Old 05-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Teching In

im not trying to start **** with your crew. its me chino with the black z with two silver stripes. just want to know who chevyryder is and cobrahunter. you guys know me, so dont hide yourselfs.

Last edited by badass98z; 05-05-2005 at 11:48 PM.
Old 05-05-2005, 11:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cobrahunter
Alright I dont have problem but next whatch what you say esajoto and when you said my car is slow. Will see when your car is out and we can run it all motor and you can find me am the one with the black ws6 with silver on the bird and on the pontiac. So I 'll be waiting when you want to try me. But if do win am not going to cry about it and admint that I lost and there wont be any excuss and I exspect the same from you.

what all you guys cant read or write once again look this is how you spell its ESAU, damn isnt that simple, oh and by the way I've mosked you already you must not remember cuse it was just before my motor blew, which by the way it wasnt with your slow *** car.. and yeah when you see my car out you'll know which one it is because my car is the only pewter ss in fast gm's... Just dont be sad when you get smoked badly, thats a guarentee.... if you have so much confidence on your car I guess you'll be able to put money on it right?
dont worry I'll let you check the car and I"ll open the hood just so you can see that I dont have anything...
Old 05-05-2005, 11:15 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by badass98z
im not trying to start **** with your crew. its me chino with the black z with two silver stripes. just want to know who chevyryder is and cobrahunter. you guys know me, so dont hide yourselfs.

cobra hunter misunderstood who this was directed to i think. its all good. cobra hunter is gilbert. the president of most wanted. black ws6. he used to have the 97 ss. he misunderstood what was being said. no hating from our crew. fast gms are cool in my book. never had a problem with them
Old 05-05-2005, 11:30 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jeenyus
cobra hunter misunderstood who this was directed to i think. its all good. cobra hunter is gilbert. the president of most wanted. black ws6. he used to have the 97 ss. he misunderstood what was being said. no hating from our crew. fast gms are cool in my book. never had a problem with them
who is chevyryder???
Old 05-05-2005, 11:41 PM
Restricted User

Originally Posted by jeenyus

Cool, lets keep it this way! Everyone knows we are down to run, just like everyone else is!
Old 05-05-2005, 11:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

My cousin (jeenyus) is right am coo with chino and his brother. But its all good there an't any problem as long as people dont talk ****. But I dont who chevyrider is and I think we should just drop the subject.
Old 05-06-2005, 12:35 PM
Banned

you're right hunter everybody should just stop running their mouth and let the cars do the running, everybody should be cool with everybody and like I said before that way we can look good when we go to the track and just let them know what san jose is all about
Old 05-06-2005, 01:40 PM
Teching In

so all you guyz want to know who I'am right well i'm gonna tell you, I'm a blk guy from oakland thats getting a bunch of heads together to rush all you punk *** lying mothafukas I still remember what you guyz did to me and I even warn you little **** you don't know who you're messing with, now I got a small little army to back me up and next time we see you u better run speacially you esa fukin joto cause we dont box we hit *****'s with blocks

Last edited by chevyrider; 05-06-2005 at 01:52 PM.
Old 05-06-2005, 02:56 PM
Staging Lane

what kida car and what happend anyways?

Quick Reply: GM car club in San jose