Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Phoenix F-bodies!!!

Search this Thread

Old 03-10-2006, 01:21 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

LOL ur talkin about me buying a dumpy *** car?

Where has your gsx been for the past 5 months? Oh ya, in a dirt lot. Blown up to hell. But watch out, you're going to have a 'mear' 400whp...for what? 1/2 a night? until it breaks?...again..

Like you said.. Back to the Fbdoy Vs. M3 battle...
Old 03-10-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Resident

Sweet

Last edited by IownedU; 03-10-2006 at 02:32 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:26 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by IownedU
LOL ur talkin about me buying a dumpy *** car?

Where has your gsx been for the past 5 months? Oh ya, in a dirt lot. Blown up to hell. But watch out, you're going to have a 'mear' 400whp...for what? 1/2 a night? until it breaks?...again..

Like you said.. Back to the Fbdoy<- (sp?) Vs. M3 battle...
Theres a reason its called a "project car" Not a TV dinner. I won't take it out, preheat and run it into the ground.

Atleast Ill be able to drive the **** out of mine, dont have to worry about blowing up the rear end because it was neglected, or the consistant oil smell that lurks from the car. That 175 shot sure did a number to that car. If my tranny goes, **** it buy a new one, a dime a dozen. Just because parts break it wont keep me from driving my car like I want it too, because I already have another car paid off that can be driven. It sure as hell beats 2 car payments, and the need to fit in. Purchase it without knowing the background on it good call. If that .5 of a night is enough to hand you your ***, it will all be worth it.

Although I do persue a project and I go after it, instead of saying something then falling back on it because 2 of my other friends have the same car.

The FBODY v. M3 was a conversation of weight, I have no idea where the hell you were taking it.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:44 PM
TECH Resident

HAHA! Once again, you are one to talk about knowing the history of your car. Remember that carfax i ran on yours? 5 previous owners? Fire damage? Damn, that sucks. Oh and I beat the **** out of my car, nothing big has broken YET! I can almost guarantee that if you run 400whp all the time yours WILL break...especially with that stock drivetrain.. AND, why do you say that I have had tons of problems? hmmm...tranny leak...fixed....wheel studs...fixed...thats it.

Lets wait and see who hands each other there asses. You have been saying that for 4 months...and im still waiting.

But think what you want.
Old 03-10-2006, 03:45 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by NBMgreg
hahaha thats sweet... i'd like to see that one.hows the agp TT vette coming? i really want to see that one!
Hasn't moved since he was talkin about it I talked to them today after I picked up my turbo, they were talking about racing another vette in phx that claims to be the fastest one on the street. I didnt stay there for long but ill get more information about it.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:05 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by ReD95LT1
yeah i was at school! which sucks because i hate it and its boring!

but oh well... hey did you tell anyone about your experience at outback...remember with the "big black bread"??

that was nasty!

hahha no i haven't told anyone that was embarassing!! goodness turning bread into a ***** is not usually the topic of my everyday conversations.
Old 03-10-2006, 04:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Nicole E.
hahha no i haven't told anyone that was embarassing!! goodness turning bread into a ***** is not usually the topic of my everyday conversations.

Old 03-10-2006, 04:09 PM
TECH Resident

lol i just got a visual of what you guys are talking about. Is it about that black bread that they give you at the outback steakhouse before you get your meal?
Old 03-10-2006, 04:34 PM
TECH Resident

HAHA! Once again, you are one to talk about knowing the history of your car. Remember that carfax i ran on yours? 5 previous owners? Fire damage? Damn, that sucks. Oh and I beat the **** out of my car, nothing big has broken YET! I can almost guarantee that if you run 400whp all the time yours WILL break...especially with that stock drivetrain.. AND, why do you say that I have had tons of problems? hmmm...tranny leak...fixed....wheel studs...fixed...thats it.

Lets wait and see who hands each other there asses. You have been saying that for 4 months...and im still waiting.

But think what you want.
P-r-o-j-e-c-t C-a-r Do you know what that is? I'd be you would get one if ben said he had one. I wasnt gonna buy some off the shelf car and have it on the street a week later. You've been waiting my ***, your wont even race an sti, "No I wont race not tonight, I dont want my rear end to blow up" Just remember you had your *** handed to you by 3 4 cylinder cars already, Why are you so afraid to race a STi? I knew about all the **** in the carfax did you know about the 5k launches and the 175 shot? hmm nope, you had several people tell you after you bought it. You should have heard what steve said about your car when I first met him, first words out of his mouth after I introduced myself was "i'm sorry for that kid." You can guarentee? I bet you can since you all about them, top to bottom. What about your diff leaking, still havnt fixed that. You just try to go up and over the top on everything dont you, ben got a bike you wanted a bike, I went turbo, you wanted to go turbo, never succeeded at any of those have you? Nope. I hope you didnt spend 14k on a car because it looks purdy. Well now it looks like *** since you went under a chevy. What about the wheels? Been saying that for 2 months Im gonna sell these, yet you still havn't.

Why dont you just tell greg that you think his rear end is going to blow up too since "it makes alot of noise." I give credit to him and joey they started from scratch, you bought the tv dinner.

Last edited by RedXtacy; 03-10-2006 at 04:42 PM.
Old 03-10-2006, 05:55 PM
TECH Fanatic

Dang!!!....sensing alot of hostility....

p.s. thanks for the shoutout brett...

Yeah that bread is so disgusting, so we molded it into a cylindrical shape and put some ranch at the end of it, it was great!

I could tell that our *** of a waiter loved it, man was that midget gay.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:00 PM
TECH Resident

Go **** yourself Brett. How many mods have you put into your gsx? Oh wait, it came with every single one of them. All blown up. At least mine is running. Project car or not, its driveable. And i can give 2 ***** on what happened to my car before I had it. Ya I did know about the nitrous and the 4k launches. But even after all that I can still beat the **** out of it.

Also, maybe if you knew the position I was in you would know why I havent sold the wheels yet. So **** off. Im sorry that mommy and daddy dont support me and pay for my **** and loan me money and tell me I can wait to pay them back.

So that STI that I didnt race...would you really race with your girlfriend in the car? Are you that stupid? I'd risk my life racing, but im not going to risk her life just for a little street race..

And why the **** are you bringing ben into this? God damn you are an idiot.

Why dont you go suck Joey and Greg's dicks, cuz thats all you seem to do it suck up to people you know you can get **** from. (no offense joey and greg)

Im done with your bullshit. You can think what you want and say what you want. I dont give a ****.

Anyways...back to ls1tech.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:09 PM
Banned

holy ****. this is crazy... all i want to know is whats with my rear end "making noise"? i dnt recall any odd noises. but for everybodies security, i will replace it one of these days just to be safe.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:11 PM
TECH Resident

LOL didnt you say it hums a lot?

I cant wait until i get a new rear end.
Old 03-10-2006, 06:11 PM
Staging Lane

Go **** yourself Brett. How many mods have you put into your gsx? Oh wait, it came with every single one of them. All blown up. At least mine is running. Project car or not, its driveable. And i can give 2 ***** on what happened to my car before I had it. Ya I did know about the nitrous and the 4k launches. But even after all that I can still beat the **** out of it.

Also, maybe if you knew the position I was in you would know why I havent sold the wheels yet. So **** off. Im sorry that mommy and daddy dont support me and pay for my **** and loan me money and tell me I can wait to pay them back.

So that STI that I didnt race...would you really race with your girlfriend in the car? Are you that stupid? I'd risk my life racing, but im not going to risk her life just for a little street race..

And why the **** are you bringing ben into this? God damn you are an idiot.

Why dont you go suck Joey and Greg's dicks, cuz thats all you seem to do it suck up to people you know you can get **** from. (no offense joey and greg)

Im done with your bullshit. You can think what you want and say what you want. I dont give a ****.

Anyways...back to ls1tech.

MY GOODNESS! YOU BOYS ARE MEAN TO EACH OTHER!! HOLY MOLEY!!!

AND THAT BLACK BREAD WAS GROSS AND Carissa COULD'NT GET ENOUGH OF IT.. HAHAHAHHA THAT WAS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER. AND THE WAITER.. (WHO WAS SUPPOSED TO BE HOT) WAS GROSS
Old 03-10-2006, 06:13 PM
TECH Resident

carissa love the black ones huh? lol
Old 03-10-2006, 06:14 PM
Staging Lane

Hahaha Oh Yes....she Ate Like 3 Herself...
Old 03-10-2006, 06:14 PM
TECH Resident

LOL at one time? dang!
Old 03-10-2006, 06:15 PM
Staging Lane

One Right After Another... It Was Gross. Hahaha She's A Funny Girl I Tell Yah
Old 03-10-2006, 06:16 PM
TECH Resident

hahahahhaa thats hilarious