Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

PAC-10 Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 01:10 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so i take it no one will dog sc's D anymore lol! oh yea they lead the nation in turnovers already!
Old 09-18-2006, 01:41 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slow89
so i take it no one will dog sc's D anymore lol! oh yea they lead the nation in turnovers already!
Im not ******* on USC's defense. Every expert was... USC is good. I know that. I openly admit that. I honestly know it will be a great game between them and ASU. The team that leads in turnovers vs a team that usually takes care of the ball (until recently), also a team that leads in sacks, vs a great offensive line.
Old 09-18-2006, 02:16 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
I don't think you understand. Everybody (experts) is knocking on USC's defense. USC is good but I don't see them being good enough to run the table again. Yes they have the offensive firepower as do most teams in the Pac 10... As far as ASU's defense. They lead the country in sacks. That is a pretty important stat to have. They took a good team in Nevada and just obliterated them on offense and defense. USC is good but I don't see them being good enough to run the table again.

WELL THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE DOUBTS ANYMORE! god damn caps is pwning me lol! Know the experts are saying that usc might be the greatest college football dynasty of all time!I hardly ever listen to the experts but u cant deny that they might just be!
Old 09-18-2006, 02:26 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slow89
WELL THERE SHOULD BE NO MORE DOUBTS ANYMORE! god damn caps is pwning me lol! Know the experts are saying that usc might be the greatest college football dynasty of all time!I hardly ever listen to the experts but u cant deny that they might just be!
They are in the top 5 of greatest Dynasty's. However it is hard to ignore some of the older teams like the teams that turned Notre Dame into Notre Dame. Or the Army and Navy teams of yesteryear (they may not be good now but look at previous years Army/Navy games were the biggest games of the year). Miami of the 80's and 90's is a tough program to count out. Even today they are in the upper echelon of teams.
Old 09-18-2006, 02:38 PM
Launching!

They are in the top 5 of greatest Dynasty's. However it is hard to ignore some of the older teams like the teams that turned Notre Dame into Notre Dame. Or the Army and Navy teams of yesteryear (they may not be good now but look at previous years Army/Navy games were the biggest games of the year). Miami of the 80's and 90's is a tough program to count out. Even today they are in the upper echelon of teams.

CANT FORGET FLORIDA STATE! caps>me
Old 09-18-2006, 03:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Are you smokin something... Conference USA ?????? Lets see the Pac-10 compete with LSU. Last year ASU vs LSU what was the final score. Yeah ASU lost but they outplayed LSU ALL GAME... Nobody cares about Arizona because they are a joke of a football team. Oregan State, whatever. Texas... Please No VY in Texas = a mediocre season. Florida may finally be getting it together under Urban Myer. If by UT you mean Tennessee you need to get a clue. That team doesn't know what it wants to be yet. Sure you beat a good team in Cal. What happens the next week?

O BTW. Who won 3 of the last 4 National Championships????? A Pac-10 team right? I may only be a Math major but that looks pretty good for the Pac-10.
OMG youve got to be joking me, last year? are you living off of last year? hell i could just pull crap up from the past....nope, im talking about the 4 or so games the sec has already played against the pac 10 already?...ooo thats right your best team is the only team that could beat one of the sec's worst teams....wow...lsu beat the dog mess out of AU....auburn destroyed WSU...UT beat the supposed 2nd best team in the pac10....and all of you talking about ASU should just shut the hell up...theyve played NO ONE..colorado who the hell is that? or nevada, or n. arizona...oregon shouldnt be ranked and neither should ASU....usc is all the pac 10 has....that conf. resembles the big east with louisville...

and its not hard to go undefeated in that conf...have NO conf. championship, and somehow share a title...and UT is like our 4th team...what would the pac10s 4th team be? hmmm UCLA
Old 09-18-2006, 03:56 PM
On The Tree

AND Y R U IN THE WESTERN REGION? BEAT IT BUDDY NO ONELIKE U!!! SEC IS DOG ****!!!! MOST OVERRATED FOOTBALL CONFERENCE IN AMERICA.
Originally Posted by staringback05
OMG youve got to be joking me, last year? are you living off of last year? hell i could just pull crap up from the past....nope, im talking about the 4 or so games the sec has already played against the pac 10 already?...ooo thats right your best team is the only team that could beat one of the sec's worst teams....wow...lsu beat the dog mess out of AU....auburn destroyed WSU...UT beat the supposed 2nd best team in the pac10....and all of you talking about ASU should just shut the hell up...theyve played NO ONE..colorado who the hell is that? or nevada, or n. arizona...oregon shouldnt be ranked and neither should ASU....usc is all the pac 10 has....that conf. resembles the big east with louisville...

and its not hard to go undefeated in that conf...have NO conf. championship, and somehow share a title...and UT is like our 4th team...what would the pac10s 4th team be? hmmm UCLA
Old 09-18-2006, 04:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

cause i saw one of my fellow south eastern boys in here....so i decided to see what was being said....and i cant believe what im hearing...i mean really 1 guy thinks neveda is a solid team....sureeee and vandy will win the NC this year...the sec is the toughest conf. in the us...everyone knows it from the sports writers to the players and the fans....just stop living on one teams record (usc)
Old 09-18-2006, 04:43 PM
Launching!

cause i saw one of my fellow south eastern boys in here....so i decided to see what was being said....and i cant believe what im hearing...i mean really 1 guy thinks neveda is a solid team....sureeee and vandy will win the NC this year...the sec is the toughest conf. in the us...everyone knows it from the sports writers to the players and the fans....just stop living on one teams record (usc)
actually the pac 10 look like one of the toughest divisions! as far as sec goes there a bunch of has beens or not even that!
Old 09-18-2006, 05:00 PM
TECH Regular

When did I EVER say that the Pac-10 was the best conference. I am not living off of last year just proving a point. U of A is laughed at in the Pac-10. Laughed at loudly. Im glad that LSU kicked the snot out of them. I hate U of A. When you see U of A think Mississippi State. Sure Nevada isn't the greatest team and neither is NAU or Colorado. Out of those Teams Nevada was the best out of the group and the final score was 52-21.

ASU leads the nation in sacks, the nation includes ALL SEC teams, USC leads the nation in turnovers, once again that includes ALL SEC teams.

The SEC is a legitimate conference that has some very good teams. I will openly admit that. At least Im not being close minded. So Cal can't have a bad game, especially not the first game of the season? If you played football you would understand that everybody has bad games and good games. When you are away in a tough environment and you are having a bad game everything snowballs.

I caught you calling me a bandwagon fan when I am clearly not. I have been there through the easy and tough times and I stay for the whole game regardless of the score. Next time you need to do a little research before you open your mouth
Old 09-18-2006, 05:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

wow the smog in cali must really be bad, cause you cant see **** for stepping it....has beens?....who do you get your sources from? the pac 10 being one of the hardest conf. LOL...thats funny, your conf. lives and dies with success of ONE team....beating up on the fresno states and nevadas of the world is not something to brag about.....UT has had one bad year in the last 15 or so, florida even under the evil zook still had a better record then 90% of your conf.....uga has a 10 win season and gone bcs for i dont know how long, LSU actually WON the NC the year that usc wanted "share" it...auburn has been a work horse for a long time, and if i wanted to just "live on the past"...i could just use alabama and theyd make your whole conf. look stupid....i would place a paycheck on vandy beating half of the pac10....oregon st, wsu, uw, au, stanford, and ucla....you all need to look at schedules and stats before you start thinking the left coast can play ball
Old 09-18-2006, 05:14 PM
TECH Senior Member

If you played football you would understand that everybody has bad games and good games. When you are away in a tough environment and you are having a bad game everything snowballs.

I caught you calling me a bandwagon fan when I am clearly not. I have been there through the easy and tough times and I stay for the whole game regardless of the score. Next time you need to do a little research before you open your mouth
umm i did play football...can you qoute me calling you a band wagon fan? uh no....i stayed at florida games under zook who ruined our rep....dont talk to me about bandwagon fans....as for playing in a tough enviroment....go play in front of 106,000 on the road at night on national tv....with alot of young guys and against a good team....and come out with a win...anyone can lead the nation in sacks when they play scrubs who cant do anything....hell if you want to get nit picky....who has the best qb by stats in the nation?...stats dont always mean everything if you play scrubs..ie baylor, navy, n arizona, fresno st.,portland st.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

USC is going to obliterate ASU and every other school in the pac-10.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:26 PM
TECH Regular

I agree with staringback05 an we don't see eye to eye(damn gators). Ya'll get another chance to redeem your selfs next year as UT will visit Cal. Your conf. is soft I mean your 2nd or 3rd best team (oregon) needed the help of the refs big time to beat a subpar OU team. I mean for god sake OU had a reciever playin QB. When is the last time a Pac 10 ten team beat one of the top tier teams in the SEC. Not tryin to **** any one off just wanting to get in on the heated football discussion.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:31 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by stickboy31
can you qoute me calling you a band wagon fan? uh no
Originally Posted by stickboy31
DONT JUMP THE BAND WAGON BUDDY JUST CUZ THYE HAVE WON A COUPLE OF GAMES. I HATE PEOPLE LIKE U
What now? You didn't call me a bandwagon fan????

I dislike USC just as much as the next guy. I bleed Maroon and Gold. Stats mean a lot in football. If you don't put up points you can't talk. The Pac-10 is full of offenses that can outscore anybody on the field. You seriously need to go away. You have no clue what you are talking about, you are a closed minded guy. I am done arguing cause I actually have to go to school right now at Arizona State University.
Old 09-18-2006, 05:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

[QUOTE=ASUSMC]What now? You didn't call me a bandwagon fan????

QUOTE]

well maybe you can learn to read while you go to good ole ASU, cause my names not STICKBOY dumbass and that isnt my qoute........"get your stuff straight before you open your mouth".....and im actually getting my masters at UF...we play defense here, defense wins championships...i mean our offense isnt that bad either in the sec...considering we have one the best RBs, the best QB, and more suffocating defenses then i can think of....UF personally has more talent in the WR corp. then ASU has on there whole team
Old 09-18-2006, 05:49 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow, some funny posts here. I'd say this year I dont see a supreme conference. I like Ohio State as number 1 and to stay there. USC is better than you think but Oregon was given the games by the refs.

I dont care what team you are you DO NOT want to play Boise State on the blue turf. I like USC and Ohio State for number 1. USC hasnt shown any sign of slowing down with losing all they lost to the draft.

Remember one team doesn't a conference make.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:05 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 99blancoSS
Remember one team doesn't make a conference.
i couldnt say it better....that was my whole arguement.....for example the acc...has good teams, but there just bad this year....the big 10 is probably right there with the sec but with penn st struggling and osu beating up on a limp texas team i dunno.....the big 12 is just garbage this year honestly....and the pac10 is held up by 1 team...who is pretty good
Old 09-18-2006, 06:21 PM
Launching!

isnt it funny how auburn didnt want to renew the contract with USC lol!
Old 09-18-2006, 06:26 PM
Launching!

these are the fatc seither deal with them or not! There is no supreme conference this year! each conference has one really good team and a couple good teams! either deal with that or argue all day! oh yea lets not get into refs helping out cuz auburn should award there player of the game to the ref, with that horrible call at the end which pretty much saved there season!

Quick Reply: PAC-10 Football