Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

PAC-10 Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2006, 05:25 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
Did SC beat Auburn on the feild? NO! They were the champs because some sports writers said they were. If at any time in the past couple of years the BCS failed it was that year, OU didn't deserve to be there an Auburn got screwed. For you to sit there an think that they deserved to be the champs because a bunch of pollsters said so is crazy. Auburn beat everyone they played that year (tougher schedule) so why couldn't they claim a "share" of the NT?
get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no im not saying they were champs because some **** said so im saying they were champs because the destroyed everyone they played!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-19-2006, 06:28 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
True. We lack the FSU/FL and FSU/Miami rivalries. Yes. But the longest running rivarly game in the nation with ASU and U of A. Been playing it since I believe 1896... Rivalries really need a lot of great games over many years and we don't have the amount of history that those teams do..
Your fucked in the head. You really think a western school has been playing football longer than the ivy league?!? ******* arizona homie retards. CHRIST!

******* Harvard and Yale have been going at it since:

Right about the time Ulysses S. Grant was president of the United States, the greatest college football rivalry was born. Now, greatest does not mean always the most exciting or most watched; instead, it means two teams with enough hatred for each other to last 128 years - and counting.

"The Game" as it is called now, pits Harvard versus Yale in college football's third-longest rivalry, which started in 1875.

Most colleges were barely established at this point, let alone mulling over their football teams.

And thats the third longest *******. Your Territorial Cup started in 1899. Not even close.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of..._rivalry_games
Old 09-19-2006, 06:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by slow89
get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and no im not saying they were champs because some **** said so im saying they were champs because the destroyed everyone they played!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So did Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an they beat better teams an played a conf. championship game.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:02 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by Vols Fan
So did Auburn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an they beat better teams an played a conf. championship game.

no matter what u think they still didnt win it did they and they wont.
Old 09-20-2006, 12:16 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slow89
no matter what u think they still didnt win it did they and they wont.

Dude, you make my head hurt. You make little sense and come up with some weird *** comments. Hines Ward is/was by far more versatile than Steve Smith. No doubt about it. Steve Smith is a WR, that's it. Ward did everything.

And USC does have the best WR core in the nation. Not only do they have Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith, they also have Blue Chip recruits in Pat Turner and Vidal Hazleton.

And UCLA is going to surprise people. Remember that.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:03 AM
Banned

Percy Harvin was by far the best Wide Reciever Recruit from the 2006 Graduating High School class! He is getting recognition from everyone, some people are even saying he's the next Reggie Bush. UF has a pretty damn good wide recieving corp and a good history of wide recievers that have gone to and played and still play in the NFL! We don't have the big "playmakers" that USC has, but as a whole I think our WRs are some of the most solid in D-1!
Old 09-20-2006, 10:49 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DaGeneral
Dude, you make my head hurt. You make little sense and come up with some weird *** comments. Hines Ward is/was by far more versatile than Steve Smith. No doubt about it. Steve Smith is a WR, that's it. Ward did everything.

And USC does have the best WR core in the nation. Not only do they have Dwayne Jarrett and Steve Smith, they also have Blue Chip recruits in Pat Turner and Vidal Hazleton.

And UCLA is going to surprise people. Remember that.

yet u agree with something i said? So pretty much you just contradicted urself lol! Oh yea the reason i said that in my last post was because i was tired of arguing with that guy about how sc would have beat auburn that year! It was a pointless argument but he just kept saying auaburn would have beat sc
Old 09-20-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
Percy Harvin was by far the best Wide Reciever Recruit from the 2006 Graduating High School class! He is getting recognition from everyone, some people are even saying he's the next Reggie Bush. UF has a pretty damn good wide recieving corp and a good history of wide recievers that have gone to and played and still play in the NFL! We don't have the big "playmakers" that USC has, but as a whole I think our WRs are some of the most solid in D-1!
harvin=#1 recruit already over 300 multi purpose yards
baker= 285 rec yards 4 tds ypc 21.2
and to just name a few more
INGRAM, CALDWELL, CORNELIUS, FAYSON....there either big as hell or run sub-4.3s.....hell UTs meachem is a better all around WR then jarret...hes got the same size and putting good numbers...

our QB has tossed for 800 yards and 10 tds and only 3 ints....the best QB right now in the pac10, has about 40 more yards....only 4 tds and 3 pics.....i mean UKs QB is putting up better numbers then 3/4s of the pac10s...

and dont talk about USC hell if brent musburger is scaring them with what hes sayn, UF's defense would murder all of them...reggie nelson would slap the dog mess out of jarrets mom, UFs d-line has to be one of the best in the nation....like i said show it by stats....if ANY pac10 team can hold a top15 team to NEGATIVE 11 yards rushing....let me know

and to the kid whos tryn to make USC look like there from god....just stop, there a good team no ones taking that from you....but 1 there the only team the pac10 has, and 2 there not as good as u make them out to be......my teams UF, but i argue FOR every team in the sec....but ive never said any of them are unstoppable, thats just stupid....i mean even some of the guys from out west are telling you your post make no sense....

i mean to the guy who likes UL and WVU i like some of his arguements, and the hippie from oregon, i think thatd guy would be would love coming to chill down at one of the rivalries....and as for my sec boys....i respect them all because they bring facts and stats....
Old 09-20-2006, 11:58 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by staringback05
harvin=#1 recruit already over 300 multi purpose yards
baker= 285 rec yards 4 tds ypc 21.2
and to just name a few more
INGRAM, CALDWELL, CORNELIUS, FAYSON....there either big as hell or run sub-4.3s.....hell UTs meachem is a better all around WR then jarret...hes got the same size and putting good numbers...

our QB has tossed for 800 yards and 10 tds and only 3 ints....the best QB right now in the pac10, has about 40 more yards....only 4 tds and 3 pics.....i mean UKs QB is putting up better numbers then 3/4s of the pac10s...

and dont talk about USC hell if brent musburger is scaring them with what hes sayn, UF's defense would murder all of them...reggie nelson would slap the dog mess out of jarrets mom, UFs d-line has to be one of the best in the nation....like i said show it by stats....if ANY pac10 team can hold a top15 team to NEGATIVE 11 yards rushing....let me know

and to the kid whos tryn to make USC look like there from god....just stop, there a good team no ones taking that from you....but 1 there the only team the pac10 has, and 2 there not as good as u make them out to be......my teams UF, but i argue FOR every team in the sec....but ive never said any of them are unstoppable, thats just stupid....i mean even some of the guys from out west are telling you your post make no sense....

i mean to the guy who likes UL and WVU i like some of his arguements, and the hippie from oregon, i think thatd guy would be would love coming to chill down at one of the rivalries....and as for my sec boys....i respect them all because they bring facts and stats....

WHAT ARE U TALKING ABOUT THE PAC10'S BEST QB! Booty has 6td 0ints 518 passing yards and all in 2 games! So ill take my guy over yours considering he already has 3 ints!
Old 09-20-2006, 11:59 AM
Launching!

oh yea and hes ob rating for the combine games is 158.2! So im pretty sure bootys up there with the best right now!
Old 09-20-2006, 12:13 PM
TECH Senior Member

chris leak....qb rating...177.5.....shhhhh be quiet

bootys 19th LOL...theres 4.....4...sec qbs in front of him...according to the stats, ben olson is the pac10 best qb right now.....wow...and when you have a defense that shuts people down...3 picks in 3 games dont mean a damn thing
Old 09-20-2006, 12:23 PM
Launching!

chris leak....qb rating...177.5.....shhhhh be quiet

bootys 19th LOL...theres 4.....4...sec qbs in front of him...according to the stats, ben olson is the pac10 best qb right now.....wow...and when you have a defense that shuts people down...3 picks in 3 games dont mean a damn thing
wat the hell are you talking about! Did you not watch the game this weekend because if you did you wouldnt be saying one word about there D. Oh yea and smart guy, olson has just barely better stats then booty yet has one more game under his belt!
Old 09-20-2006, 12:32 PM
TECH Senior Member

lol shows what you know man....do i need to post a link or something?...usc playing a sucky nebraska right now doesnt do anything for me....your NEVER gonna convince me USC's defense is as good as a couple in the SEC...ben olson has alot better qb rating then your boy booty.....hell UKs woodson does to....and i dont care if hes only played in two games...dont bring him up and try to defend him or make him someone if your gonna use that as an excuse
Old 09-20-2006, 12:34 PM
Launching!

oh yea he has 799 yards lol! and the only reason he has that rating was because you guys played that really good central florida team lol! so please just move one now!
Old 09-20-2006, 12:36 PM
Launching!

YOU GUYS HAVE PLAYED WHAT SOUTHERN MISS, CENTRAL FLORIDA AND TEN ON A BAD DAY LOL! YOU GUYS FINALLY PLAY A DESCENT TEAM AND WIN BY 1 POINT DAMN FLORIDAS LOOK SCARY! caps>me
Old 09-20-2006, 12:49 PM
TECH Senior Member

LOL im done arguin with this kid.....he makes no sense, but im up for talkin to anyone else, theres gotta be some smarter people out west....southern miss sucks....but apparently last year they went to a bowl game...half your conf. didnt....ehh id take a 9-3 florida with the schedule they play...over a 12-0 usc team anyday.....its about respect, and no one...at least on the east coast....has any for the pac10...this was originally about conferences....and as for that id take the 4 sec teams in the top 10, over the pac10s 1.....

now anyone else got any points theyd like to discuss?
Old 09-20-2006, 01:00 PM
Launching!

LOL im done arguin with this kid.....he makes no sense, but im up for talkin to anyone else, theres gotta be some smarter people out west....southern miss sucks....but apparently last year they went to a bowl game...half your conf. didnt....ehh id take a 9-3 florida with the schedule they play...over a 12-0 usc team anyday.....its about respect, and no one...at least on the east coast....has any for the pac10...this was originally about conferences....and as for that id take the 4 sec teams in the top 10, over the pac10s 1.....

now anyone else got any points theyd like to discuss?
i point out facts and now im a little kid! Dont get mad because your trying to base your QB rating off of central florida! Go ahead and have no respect for the pac10 it just shows how stupid you are! Oh yea and apparently i know more about your beloced QB cuz im right about the yards arent i cuz your not saying much! And go ahead and take your 9-3 florida because it will never get you any where!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:01 PM
Launching!

Have you even watched one of usc games?
Old 09-20-2006, 01:02 PM
Launching!

**** even if usc won it this year you guys would still try and find some reason why there bad! So its pointless to argue with you!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:11 PM
Banned

I hope Florida plays USC in a bowl game, just to shut everyone on the West Coast up. They might need the Govenator to help them out on defense in that game!

Quick Reply: PAC-10 Football