Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

PAC-10 Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 02:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by slow89
Thats usually how someone responds when there full on envy!
Yup, I'm envious of a state that has a an ex-actor as a Governor, has strict car modification laws, horrible traffic, cold ocean water, earthquakes, horrible local gov't, and gas and real estate prices out the *** .

But lets get back to the football argument, sorry I brought that up I just thought it was stupid that your state is trying to sue some companies that are already having some financial problems due to some jackasses having The belief-bias effect, thinking it's only cars that are causing the green house effect.
Old 09-21-2006, 02:44 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
Yup, I'm envious of a state that has a an ex-actor as a Governor, has strict car modification laws, horrible traffic, cold ocean water, earthquakes, horrible local gov't, and gas and real estate prices out the *** .

But lets get back to the football argument, sorry I brought that up I just thought it was stupid that your state is trying to sue some companies that are already having some financial problems due to some jackasses having The belief-bias effect, thinking it's only cars that are causing the green house effect.
Not to mention the people who started the law suit probably drive Land Rovers and Gigantic SUV's
Old 09-21-2006, 04:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i honestly wish the damn cubans would go back, they honestly hate this state, and i dont feel like i should HAVE to learn spanish....along with the new yorkers, who **** up voting, leave grease stains everywhere and dont know how to drive....i love my state....i also love to surf, and our waves during hurricane season are just as big as any in cali....we also dont have these

theres gotta be some more games then just asu/cal
Old 09-21-2006, 04:50 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by staringback05
i honestly wish the damn cubans would go back, they honestly hate this state, and i dont feel like i should HAVE to learn spanish....along with the new yorkers, who **** up voting, leave grease stains everywhere and dont know how to drive....i love my state....i also love to surf, and our waves during hurricane season are just as big as any in cali....we also dont have these

that guy is ******* stupid. No more to that.

The only game between ranked teams this week is ASU @ Cal. Not much more going on. But these weeks usually create some of the best games of the year. Big upsets and such.
Old 09-21-2006, 04:55 PM
Banned

yes we do staring back. new symrna beach is sharkbite capitol of the world. I've witnessed a shark bit, and I've also witnessed a 6'4 Keg bellyed redneck catch himself a 5 ft. baby sand tiger shark with his bare hands. They may not be as big as they are in cali, but they sure are aggressive. Thats the only thing I'm worried about when I surf in Daytona or New Symrna
Old 09-21-2006, 05:03 PM
TECH Senior Member

^^^well dirty i didnt mean we didnt have sharks...but we dont have **** that will swallow you whole...that pics of a 9+ foot great white...they can have that ****...in duval, nassua, st.johns, and flagler counties...theres never been anyone killed....and ive only seen 1 shark in 7 years of surfing....more dolphins then anything...those things are crazy.......and booty gets sacked 4 times this weekend lol
Old 09-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Banned

yea i know we don't have any man engulfing sharks i was just saying we have some pretty gnarly ones that will make your calf muscle their lunch.
Old 09-21-2006, 07:39 PM
TECH Regular

Makes me glad to live the backwoods of SC, all we have to worry about is the occaional bear an damn deers.
Old 09-21-2006, 08:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

i still think calis got us beat....i mean they have the chupacabra to....ie mexican on rabie's.......hmmm, i couldnt find tickets this weekend....and why does gatorzone say theres still tickets for the uf/ga game?...looks like its gonna be a car weekend cause of the sucky games....
Old 09-22-2006, 02:38 AM
Launching!

thats a dolphin lol!
Old 09-22-2006, 02:41 AM
Launching!

ur a *** for this post! i dont surf, i body board and nothign compares to the wedge plain and simple!!
Old 09-22-2006, 11:30 AM
TECH Senior Member

wow ur a dumb ***....how many dolphins do you see in cali?..hmm dolphin fins dont look like that and there heads arent ******* pointed....not only do you not know football, you dont know anything about marine life....also i might add, larger dolphins dont like cold water, thats why we have alot of them in our area.....can you please just go back and work on your skittle....im pretty sure the rest of us were having a good conversaion before ya came back

WTF?!?! WHO BODY BOARDS....esp. in cali just admit you cant surf, hell even in florida we know how to rip **** up
Old 09-22-2006, 11:38 AM
TECH Regular

wow ur a dumb ***....how many dolphins do you see in cali?..hmm dolphin fins dont look like that and there heads arent ******* pointed....not only do you not know football, you dont know anything about marine life....also i might add, larger dolphins dont like cold water, thats why we have alot of them in our area.....can you please just go back and work on your skittle....im pretty sure the rest of us were having a good conversaion before ya came back

WTF?!?! WHO BODY BOARDS....esp. in cali just admit you cant surf, hell even in florida we know how to rip **** up
Looking at that picture again it is a dolphin. You obviously don't know about Marine life. Look at the tail. It is horizontal not vertical like a sharks. Dolphins don't have pointed noses???? Since when??????
Old 09-22-2006, 01:10 PM
Launching!

Not only are you a racist douche you’re an idiot! Oh yea I would love for you to try and surf this! Just incase you didn’t know these are pics of the wedge and I really hope you not what and where that is since ur such a beach junkie!

Old 09-22-2006, 01:33 PM
On The Tree

Gotta love HBs clean water :rofl:
Old 09-22-2006, 01:34 PM
Banned

thatd be awesome to boogie board
Old 09-22-2006, 01:44 PM
Launching!

wdaryl its in newport and the water breaks in about 4-6 feet deep water! =)
Old 09-22-2006, 01:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Tortuga
The difference between the two is going to be the shape of the dorsal fin. This is extremely different between a shark and a dolphin, as you can see, the dolphin's dorsal fin is curved on the backside, while the shark has more of a triangluar appearance.
Dolphin::

Shark::

by a chubby white guy and a girl who both live in the desert
Old 09-22-2006, 02:02 PM
Launching!

hahah i hope that guy doesnt come back!

Last edited by slow89; 09-22-2006 at 02:13 PM.
Old 09-22-2006, 04:31 PM
On The Tree

Georgia Tech's uniforms last night were sick.

Quick Reply: PAC-10 Football