Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

PAC-10 Football

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 01:11 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

USC WONT win this year. Look at their schedule, they hit Cal, Oregon, Notre Dame and UCLA to end their year. They will lose a game in there, maybe 2. Its a moot point to argue strength of schedule since it doesnt even matter in the BCS anymore. Plus, you claim the Pac-10 to schedule cupcake games when Auburn plays Buffalo. FREAKIN Buffalo. QB Rating is not something to base everything on or whoever is the Texas Tech QB would be the "best" QB.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

notre dame ucla oregon and cal are all dog **** this year. none of these teams has impressed me. cal got their *** kicked by tennesse, oregon beat oklahoma on a fluke call (refs got suspended for the rest of the season), ucla beat RICE by 10 points! and rice couldnt score from the 3 yard line it should have been closer, and notre dame got beat down by michigan who is not that good this year. brady quinn literally threw away his potential heisman on that game. and no one looks better than USC. i think i made my point
Originally Posted by DaGeneral
USC WONT win this year. Look at their schedule, they hit Cal, Oregon, Notre Dame and UCLA to end their year. They will lose a game in there, maybe 2. Its a moot point to argue strength of schedule since it doesnt even matter in the BCS anymore. Plus, you claim the Pac-10 to schedule cupcake games when Auburn plays Buffalo. FREAKIN Buffalo. QB Rating is not something to base everything on or whoever is the Texas Tech QB would be the "best" QB.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:16 PM
On The Tree

Texas Tech has Todd. He's perfect for his system I don't see anyone in the Big 12 stopping him. Their defense is junk
Old 09-20-2006, 01:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by stickboy31
notre dame ucla oregon and cal are all dog **** this year. none of these teams has impressed me. cal got their *** kicked by tennesse, oregon beat oklahoma on a fluke call (refs got suspended for the rest of the season), ucla beat RICE by 10 points! and rice couldnt score from the 3 yard line it should have been closer, and notre dame got beat down by michigan who is not that good this year. brady quinn literally threw away his potential heisman on that game. and no one looks better than USC. i think i made my point
Ohio St. at this point in the season is better than SC. Maybe at the end of the year we'll see...
Old 09-20-2006, 01:19 PM
Launching!

thank you someone who know something! And why do u guys keep doggin usc D? and the whole usc wont win it this year i wont say anything because your right about it getting really hard toward the end!
Old 09-20-2006, 01:21 PM
Launching!

u know whats scary 50% of sc starters are either freshmen or sophmores =)
Old 09-20-2006, 01:24 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cal opened up with a loss to a very good UT team and now they are dogshit? They came back and beat a respectable Minesotta team. Longshore is actually looking like a QB and not a lost soul throwing the ball out there. With Marshawn Lynch and Deasean Jackson out at the Skills positions, these guys are goin to be hard to stop.

Out of curiousity did you see the UCLA vs Rice game? If you did, you wouldve realized just how conservative Dorrell ran that game. He didnt want to open up the playbook, he wanted to put his running game to the test, and it passed with them getting over 300 yards from Markey and Bell.

I do agree that USC is the team to beat, but I dont care how you look at it, they have a difficult 4 game stretch and if they come out undefeated with that schedule, then I would not hesitate to call them the best.
Old 09-20-2006, 01:29 PM
On The Tree

Ohio St. play Penn St. this week????
Old 09-20-2006, 01:31 PM
On The Tree

None of these teams are dog ****. It's football things happen....all of them ar more than capable of beating eachother and more...UCLA might actually beat SC this year
Old 09-20-2006, 01:58 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dseto
None of these teams are dog ****. It's football things happen....all of them ar more than capable of beating eachother and more...UCLA might actually beat SC this year
MIGHT!!!!!!
Old 09-20-2006, 02:05 PM
TECH Regular

ASU will win at least one game away in California this year. Whether it be this week at Cal or at USC to avenge last years 2nd half heartbreak. I personally hope they win both but I don't see it happening
Old 09-20-2006, 02:18 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
ASU will win at least one game away in California this year. Whether it be this week at Cal or at USC to avenge last years 2nd half heartbreak. I personally hope they win both but I don't see it happening
Hmm...I wonder what game ABC will be covering here in Cali O_o
Old 09-20-2006, 09:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ooook time to bring some more info to the table

1. dont ever bring up a SEC teams schedule, its a moot point

PAC10 = stephen f. austin U, idaho, baylor, san jose st, navy, rice, utah, idaho "again", east wash., portland st., fresno st., san jose st. "again"....JUST TO NAME A FEW

2. when you determine how good a QB is statisticaly, you use the QB rating system....chris leak is at the top of that list

3. USC's defense would be maybe like bamas this year....you want to see defense, go watch the auburn/lsu game...thats defense....or the UF/UT game....

4. hopefully cal can stay out of the pioneer vision bowl and ASU can stay out of the insight.com bowl....i mean we cant have them in pre-jan1 bowls....no good sec team in there right mind would drop to play scrubs like that...actually were im sittin, i only see one team that made a bowl after new years day....and they lost...and before anybody comes back on that...the sec went 2-2 in post new years day bowls...really the only ones that count
Old 09-20-2006, 10:43 PM
Banned

when is that fault line gonna break and make california into an island and not part of the continental US? jk
Old 09-20-2006, 10:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
when is that fault line gonna break and make california into an island and not part of the continental US? jk
just as soon as the mexicans let go of nevada and arizona.....
Old 09-21-2006, 09:17 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by staringback05
just as soon as the mexicans let go of nevada and arizona.....
At the ASU UofA game last year we held up signs saying "GIVE TUSCON (where UofA is) BACK TO MEXICO." They almost threw us out of the game. It was hilarious. Offended many people that worked there. Best part is was a Mexican guy made the sign.
Old 09-21-2006, 11:39 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by ASUSMC
At the ASU UofA game last year we held up signs saying "GIVE TUSCON (where UofA is) BACK TO MEXICO." They almost threw us out of the game. It was hilarious. Offended many people that worked there. Best part is was a Mexican guy made the sign.
thats awesome. another reason california blows http://money.cnn.com/2006/09/20/news...ion=2006092013
Old 09-21-2006, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

What's the big games this weekend? Havn't had a chance to check....
Old 09-21-2006, 01:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by dseto
What's the big games this weekend? Havn't had a chance to check....
ASU and Cal is the only game between ranked teams
Old 09-21-2006, 01:48 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by DirtyBird222
thats awesome. another reason california blows http://money.cnn.com/2006/09/20/news...ion=2006092013
Thats usually how someone responds when there full on envy!

Quick Reply: PAC-10 Football