Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2006, 04:46 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flash99
Who knows we were racing and messing around for fun. There werent any cars that were racing for $$$ so it wasnt interesting to me at all.
Flash is too cool for everyone..... only way you can get his attention is with a roll of c-notes
Old 12-27-2006, 06:12 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Juiced
Flash is too cool for everyone..... only way you can get his attention is with a roll of c-notes

Your completely right, apparently you dont have that roll, and hence you didnt get to hang out with us, and an EVO wouldnt make the video either way, dont you have some ricer friends to hang out with? Is this LS1tech, or is it EVOtech.com?

Old 12-27-2006, 06:24 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by 01SOMSS!
sup bro,
not sure if you remember me...I am the guy w/ the SOM SS that went out w/ you guys 2 weeks ago to san marcos. let me know when you guys go out there again.

---Luis
Hey man, I remember you. You had the sick halo headlights. I'm pretty sure we'll be out there again this friday night.
Old 12-27-2006, 06:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Your completely right, apparently you dont have that roll, and hence you didnt get to hang out with us, and an EVO wouldnt make the video either way, dont you have some ricer friends to hang out with? Is this LS1tech, or is it EVOtech.com?

If you and i would have raced a month ago i would have owned you from a dig or a roll and on pumpgas too.

I've got my own roll, i just don't have to throw it around and wave it in front of people to be my friends and get them to talk to me.

It's ok, i know your jealous of the rental car.... but i'll have a surprise for your supposed 700whp GTO in the Next few months.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:00 PM
11 Second Club

If you and i would have raced a month ago i would have owned you from a dig or a roll and on pumpgas too.

I've got my own roll, i just don't have to throw it around and wave it in front of people to be my friends and get them to talk to me.

It's ok, i know your jealous of the rental car.... but i'll have a surprise for your supposed 700whp GTO in the Next few months.

Thats what the funny thing always is. TALK. and more TALK, and more TALK. But when it all boils down its just that. If I would have raced you 10 years ago you would have lost, blah blah blah. Typical ricer talk. Dont come into my threads and talk ****, go find your own stuff. Thats probaby why you hang out with Ryne, so much **** talking, and busting into peoples threads. NEWS FLASH! people dont care about your Evo, no matter how fast it is, or isnt, its still an import. So get your little rice rocket together, I'll go out and rent an 8 sec or 9 sec car, dust your ***, and that will be that.

Why in the hell would I be Jealous of your Evo, I mean come on now. If it was a TT Supra, I might be inclined to say yes, I see so many Evo's around and yes some of them are fast, but all I hear is excuses from you about your car, I could probably dig up a ton, its not tuned, my injectors are too small.. blah blah blah. When you come into my threads talking ****, expect to get it back bottom line.

Old 12-27-2006, 07:11 PM
TECH Fanatic

Thats what the funny thing always is. TALK. and more TALK, and more TALK. But when it all boils down its just that. If I would have raced you 10 years ago you would have lost, blah blah blah. Typical ricer talk. Dont come into my threads and talk ****, go find your own stuff. Thats probaby why you hang out with Ryne, so much **** talking, and busting into peoples threads. NEWS FLASH! people dont care about your Evo, no matter how fast it is, or isnt, its still an import. So get your little rice rocket together, I'll go out and rent an 8 sec or 9 sec car, dust your ***, and that will be that.

Why in the hell would I be Jealous of your Evo, I mean come on now. If it was a TT Supra, I might be inclined to say yes, I see so many Evo's around and yes some of them are fast, but all I hear is excuses from you about your car, I could probably dig up a ton, its not tuned, my injectors are too small.. blah blah blah. When you come into my threads talking ****, expect to get it back bottom line.

When i raced my evo you were never around, Yeah i made excuses for not going to Dessert Nationals but would you race an untuned FI car? Oh wait you would because you have the money to waste on stupid decisions.

I wish i wouldn't have put it back to stock just to shut your *** up.
I guess Walking SS496's GTO and Being toe-to-toe with Will's Cammed TA on the bottle doesn't deserve respect.

Your the one who makes countless excuses and outrageous claims about your cars on here and ls1gto.
And who said the surprise was going to be the evo?
Old 12-27-2006, 07:16 PM
11 Second Club

When i raced my evo you were never around, Yeah i made excuses for not going to Dessert Nationals but would you race an untuned FI car? Oh wait you would because you have the money to waste on stupid decisions.

I wish i wouldn't have put it back to stock just to shut your *** up.

Your the one who makes countless excuses and outrageous claims about your cars on here and ls1gto.
And who said the surprise was going to be the evo?

Honestly, stop now. I'm not afraid of your little Evo, trust me. I dont care if you had turbos the size of your mouth, its not gonna be enough. As for your 408 build up with nitrous, bring it.

And thats right I would race and blow my motor, and I do have enough money to build another, because I ******* work and earn my own living. I dont have mommy and daddy helping me, and I havent since I was 16 so you can just STFU about my flow, because I've earned it all on my own. Not like you silver spoon eating *************.

Once again, stop posting in my threads, bring your little ride to desert nationals this year and drop some $$$ on it. I'll have something to run you. Oh and dont bother bringing your EVO that POS isnt welcome at my events.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Default Flash Is Scared

Honestly, stop now. I'm not afraid of your little Evo, trust me. I dont care if you had turbos the size of your mouth, its not gonna be enough. As for your 408 build up with nitrous, bring it.

And thats right I would race and blow my motor, and I do have enough money to build another, because I ******* work and earn my own living. I dont have mommy and daddy helping me, and I havent since I was 16 so you can just STFU about my flow, because I've earned it all on my own. Not like you silver spoon eating *************.

Once again, stop posting in my threads, bring your little ride to desert nationals this year and drop some $$$ on it. I'll have something to run you. Oh and dont bother bringing your EVO that POS isnt welcome at my events.
I've never eaten out of a silver spoon, i've paid for all of my cars on my own, I've gone to school to get a Bachelors of science in engineering and AM a Civil Engineer..... How do you figure that my parents help me?

You know what i will bring my car down to dessert nationals to race your ***. And about it being your event; i think Chad, Ryne, and Chris have put more effort into it that you. All your *** did was make trophy's you gave to Haddad's band wagon and make a video (most likely done to get people to like you).... But hell if you thinking it's your event makes you think people actually like talking to you and it lets you sleep better at night more power to you...

I like how you went back and looked through my old posts to see that i was building a 408 on the bottle.... Flash Are you Scared?
Old 12-27-2006, 07:47 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Dear Alex Dum"***",
yes flash i am a spoiled bitch, mommy and daddy give me everything. well i'd rather called a spoiled bitch, then "be" a jealous drug dealin *******, one that needed over a months time to give $200 that you owed me, so i guess a weak *** drug dealer at that stop riding my

Last edited by RyneZ06; 12-27-2006 at 07:54 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:53 PM
11 Second Club

I've never eaten out of a silver spoon, i've paid for all of my cars on my own, I've gone to school to get a Bachelors of science in engineering and AM a Civil Engineer..... How do you figure that my parents help me?

You know what i will bring my car down to dessert nationals to race your ***. And about it being your event; i think Chad, Ryne, and Chris have put more effort into it that you. All your *** did was make trophy's you gave to Haddad's band wagon and make a video (most likely done to get people to like you).... But hell if you thinking it's your event makes you think people actually like talking to you and it lets you sleep better at night more power to you...

I like how you went back and looked through my old posts to see that i was building a 408 on the bottle.... Flash Are you Scared?

Are you ******* serious right now? Desert nationals WAS and still is my event. As for Chad, Ryne, and Chris putting in effort they brought cars. Haddads "Bandwagon" earned it, the LS1 blazer took h/c F-bodys, so dont give me that ****, everyone who got something EARNED it. And of course you must be jealous because you didnt walk away with anything. Once again it revolves around respect, I give respect to people, and those that give, get it back in return. You dont have one ounce of my respect for multiple reasons. So I hope that makes you sleep good at night.

Am I scared? LOL far from it, the way your cars run and break down often, I'd be surprised if the car makes it to the event. I like how you look through my threads and ask about my 700RWHP GTO. Medicine back in your mouth. sukka. Are you posting to make a point? All I hear is blah blah blah. My Evo rules, but wait, its back to stock now. Get your ride, get it ready, and bring it. Until then stop trying to be the keyboard warrior and post in my threads. Once again
Old 12-27-2006, 07:58 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
yes flash i am a spoiled bitch, mommy and daddy give me everything. well i'd rather called a spoiled bitch, then "be" a jealous drug dealin *******, one that needed over a months time to give $200 that you owed me, so i guess a weak *** drug dealer at that stop riding my
Dear RYAN,

Once again your spoiled bitch *** got called out and backed down like a *****. Thats right, make sure to keep typing text, your a real tough guy. I like how I'm a drug dealer, LOL. Good come back, my checks are more then your mommy and daddys combined. So make sure to tell your little bandwagon to try to "Team up" on me. Must be a shithole Murietta thing. Nothing to do down there but be "Cool" internet geeks. Oh and why would I wanna ride your ****? Its all broken down, and runs exactly like I said, ****. Your whole "Crew" had broken down, busted up rides, always trying to be the big fish in the pond, but when you grow up you'll realize its a ******* ocean. There are alot bigger fish in the sea. Why are you even in this thread, you need to go fix your busted down GTO, call mommy and daddy up and tell them to send you some more $$$, you might wanna call me up and ask me some advice as to how to get your cars fixed. Its the least I could do to shut your mouths up.

Last edited by Flash99; 12-27-2006 at 08:08 PM.
Old 12-27-2006, 07:59 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Are you ******* serious right now? Desert nationals WAS and still is my event. As for Chad, Ryne, and Chris putting in effort they brought cars. Haddads "Bandwagon" earned it, the LS1 blazer took h/c F-bodys, so dont give me that ****, everyone who got something EARNED it. And of course you must be jealous because you didnt walk away with anything. Once again it revolves around respect, I give respect to people, and those that give, get it back in return. You dont have one ounce of my respect for multiple reasons. So I hope that makes you sleep good at night.

Am I scared? LOL far from it, the way your cars run and break down often, I'd be surprised if the car makes it to the event. I like how you look through my threads and ask about my 700RWHP GTO. Medicine back in your mouth. sukka. Are you posting to make a point? All I hear is blah blah blah. My Evo rules, but wait, its back to stock now. Get your ride, get it ready, and bring it. Until then stop trying to be the keyboard warrior and post in my threads. Once again
Dear Alex Dum"***"

umm... who went out of their way to find a couple spots to race?? i think it was chris, chad and myself, i dont remember you sitting in the backseat of my gto that day. unless you were giving chris a bj in the back seat and i didnt see you . but whatever if it makes you feel special that you tried to buy friends on ls1tech by fronting money for trophies to winner of make believe classes. weird.... how old are you again??
Old 12-27-2006, 08:01 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Dear RYAN,

Once again your spoiled bitch got called out and backed down like a *****. Thats right, make sure to keep typing text, your a real tough guy. I like how I'm a drug dealer, LOL. Good come back, my checks are more then your mommy and daddys combined. So make sure to tell your little bandwagon to try to "Team up" on me. Must be a shithole Murietta thing. Nothing to do down there but be "Cool" internet geeks. Oh and why would I wanna ride your ****? Its all broken down, and runs exactly like I said, ****. Your whole "Crew" had broken down, busted up rides, always trying to be the big fish in the pond, but when you grow up you'll realize its a ******* ocean. There are alot bigger fish in the sea. Why are you even in this thread, you need to go fix your busted down GTO, call mommy and daddy up and tell them to send you some more $$$, you might wanna call me up and ask me some advice as to how to get your cars fixed. Its the least I could do to shut your mouths up.
dear Ls1tech community and Alex dum"***"/Big money,

is someone getting upset??
Old 12-27-2006, 08:07 PM
11 Second Club

Heres a little Pre-Xmas post from LS1GTO from Ryne. Full thread here:

http://www.ls1gto.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123119

Originally Posted by Rynez06
well attacking my gto doesnt answer the question, of how many motors he has built , you say how many cars he has,big deal, jay leno has alot of cars doesnt mean he built the motors. i dont care what he says he has built, i just dont want to see some get screwed thats all . and maybe i went about it the wrong way.

as for my gto, i am not impressed by it either, its not tuned, and its a brand new 418 stroker, full weight car. i was having clutch issues ( hydraulic), and torque management issues as well. Flash if you have ever built a stroker before you would know that problems usually arise, and would not take initial track times all to heart, if you want to run bottle to bottle lets do it, wouldnt be smart i can spray alot more then you. but i love to take your money.

So I post up *CHALLENGED ACCEPTED* Then you run with your tail between your leg:

Originally Posted by Rynez06
i never said your money is given to you, thats great that you work for your money, if you want to race in 3 weeks, then i will lose plain and simple, my motor cant compete with a motor with only 16 less cubic inches and twin turbos, unless you want to give me the money to get my car running to the level it needs to,then fine lets do it, i do not like my afr's and fast, compared to the new gm casting they just cant hang. you see i have other projects right now, like my vette, and getting that running, and its christmas time dude, i have other priorities right now. plain and simple my car will not be ready in three weeks, call me a *****, or whatever, but i have other priorities besides racing you. i am quite sure you are going to have issues of your own, project of your proportions is never sort of issues.

Once again, I called you out, you punk'd out, so your little way of being a tough guy is to post up talking ****. Everyone on the boards know that all you do is go around the boards talking ****. If I'm wrong someone please chime in and correct me. And of course I dont wanna see posts from your little Murrietta crew. Stop your mouth, and start your ride. Step up or shut up, all I see is busted down rides.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:10 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by RyneZ06
Dear Alex Dum"***"

umm... who went out of their way to find a couple spots to race?? i think it was chris, chad and myself, i dont remember you sitting in the backseat of my gto that day. unless you were giving chris a bj in the back seat and i didnt see you . but whatever if it makes you feel special that you tried to buy friends on ls1tech by fronting money for trophies to winner of make believe classes. weird.... how old are you again??

Yeah I'm real sure you found Sheep creek, OH WAIT your *** was MIA, went back home down the freeway... too bad you missed a great event. Your GTO wouldnt have gotten close to Dereks Blazer anyways, probably good that you went home, sipped some hot cocoa, and had dreams of owning a "Fast" car as you claim always. Mommy and Daddy must be getting low on funds, because all I see from you is busted down rides.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

I actually i wouldn't waste the time go back and look at what your were/are building it was brought up in conversation with Jon.......

I acutally have alot of respect i just think you're a tool, plain and simple.

How do you figure my cars break down? Only problem i've ever had was a clutch going out, but multiple 1.4-1.5 60's will do that.

Don't worry my car will make it out and you and i will run. YES i am calling your *** out in your car at DN2K7

MORON I LIVE IN TEMECULA NOT MURRIETA

Let me guess i should stop posting in "your" threads because it's "your" forum, just like it's "your" event......
Old 12-27-2006, 08:18 PM
11 Second Club

LOL, One more thing. After checking through my PM's I remember getting this one:

Hey alex, it's alex with the evo.

Rybe told me about your buddy who works at AEM, can you do me a huge favor and findout how much he can get me the AEM EMS for an EVO 8 and the Low Impedance injector driver.

It would be a huge help, thank

alex

LOL, is someone sour because he was begging me to help him out? Glad I didnt get that EMS for that POS Evo. Someone was riding my **** back then.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

LOL, One more thing. After checking through my PM's I remember getting this one:

Hey alex, it's alex with the evo.

Rybe told me about your buddy who works at AEM, can you do me a huge favor and findout how much he can get me the AEM EMS for an EVO 8 and the Low Impedance injector driver.

It would be a huge help, thank

alex

LOL, is someone sour because he was begging me to help him out? Glad I didnt get that EMS for that POS Evo. Someone was riding my **** back then.
o0o, good come back......lol

Since when is trying to get a hookup conisdered riding your ****?
Did i compliment you at all? Plain and simple i asked if you could do me a favor and hook me up.

I went ahead an just got it in on my own no big deal.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:22 PM
11 Second Club

I actually i wouldn't waste the time go back and look at what your were/are building it was brought up in conversation with Jon.......

I acutally have alot of respect i just think you're a tool, plain and simple.

How do you figure my cars break down? Only problem i've ever had was a clutch going out, but multiple 1.4-1.5 60's will do that.

Don't worry my car will make it out and you and i will run. YES i am calling your *** out in your car at DN2K7

MORON I LIVE IN TEMECULA NOT MURRIETA

Let me guess i should stop posting in "your" threads because it's "your" forum, just like it's "your" event......

Well lets drop some $$$ on it then. LOL you calling my *** out, why so at the last minute you can bitch out? Since its "MY EVENT" it has rules this year, and first off, its no busted up cars allowed, so chances are you wont even be invited, but for ***** and giggles I'll make sure you get the directions. Make sure your the driver, and make sure your the owner of the car. Also I really dont care where you live at, your just riding Rynes **** all the time anyways.
Old 12-27-2006, 08:24 PM
11 Second Club

o0o, good come back......lol

Since when is trying to get a hookup conisdered riding your ****?
Did i compliment you at all? plain and simple i asked if you could do me a favor and hook me up.

LOL, good one. Trying to be all buddy, buddy, when your true bitch *** comes out on the boards. This is the reason why I hate backstabbing people, try to be your friend when they need something, then they turn around and be a bitch to you later on, especially when it doesnt involve them. Its funny how the "True Colors" of people come out.

Quick Reply: San Marcos Video Fri Night, LONG 14 Minutes