Western Members CA, AZ, NV, UT, CO, NM, HI

Kenny Kerstiens at Golden West Performance PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2007, 01:10 PM
blownerator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1290
That is a little harsh. What part did his family in it? Better to say that 'I hope you wife and kids leave you and you end up living in a garbage can.'

Keith
Good point, however sometimes when I called his kid would lie to me as well, they are over 18...so fug em. As for his wife, yea she has not done any wrong....so I will take her out of it.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:11 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
did lawyers ever get involved? if so... what's the verdict...?
My Lawyer asked me if I wanted to spend 10K chasing 6K and possibly never get paid the 16K judgment. The laws in this country protect the criminal, not the victim.
Old 11-13-2007, 01:40 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
My Lawyer asked me if I wanted to spend 10K chasing 6K and possibly never get paid the 16K judgment. The laws in this country protect the criminal, not the victim.
sue for at least 16,000 then. make him pay for ur lawyers fee. i mean come on u dont seriously need a lawyer. jsut do it yourself. u have all the documentation, u only need a lawyer to write a dam letter anyways. just do a little research on how u could do it urself. i mean come on he still owes at least 5,500 dollars. dont let this ahole go free, take what is urs. i mean u know he has cars so he has assets that are worth more than u need. hit him where it hurts

Last edited by stickboy31; 11-13-2007 at 01:47 PM.
Old 11-13-2007, 03:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Sorry to hear that.

It is true that the legal system forces the victim to jump through hoops and pay a lot of front to ever get justice.

Did his business declare bankruptcy? Was he a LLC or sole proprietor?

True, trying to sue him here in Colorado and filing motions, attending hearings etc., would cost you a lot.

It is still theft. Personally I wouldn't give up. While you didn't get your money back, he ultimately destroyed his own reputation and just hurt himself in the long run.

Again, sorry to hear the end result. Let us know if anything changes.
..WeathermanShawn..
Old 11-13-2007, 07:59 PM
Teching In

Small Claims court You can sue up to $7500 the court fee's are less then 40 bucks
Old 12-03-2007, 11:41 PM
blownerator

hey Kenny, I know you are reading this thread. I hope you are enjoying your holidays on my money. Karma is a bitch my man, and you have fucked enough people over for it to cost you a lifetime of hell.

I hope you sleep well at night knowing you kept gifts for my family from them. I hope you feel good about your deadbeat self.

All good things come to those who wait buddy.....and I will wait a lifetime to see you rot for stealing money from my family.
Old 12-03-2007, 11:50 PM
Launching!

Wow.. yeah, 6k, thats a lot of dough, i could pay off my debt with that.

"Do unto other's as you'd have them do unto you." Luke 6:31

I hope this guy gets caught.
Old 12-04-2007, 12:16 AM
t-1
11 Second Club

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts

if he pops up again he is pretty distinctive looking. hard to deny who ya are. my goodness this is the guy that tuned my car a while ago. he had a pretty cool shop years ago. sorry to hear ya got screwed man
Old 12-04-2007, 09:01 AM
10 Second Club

hey Kenny, I know you are reading this thread. I hope you are enjoying your holidays on my money. Karma is a bitch my man, and you have fucked enough people over for it to cost you a lifetime of hell.

I hope you sleep well at night knowing you kept gifts for my family from them. I hope you feel good about your deadbeat self.

All good things come to those who wait buddy.....and I will wait a lifetime to see you rot for stealing money from my family.
I can feel so much Hate and Anger from this post .. I would to if someone owed me 6k and didn't pay me back.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:08 AM
Launching!

303-346-5232
Phone 2: 303-619-4254
Just a couple of Kenny's numbers if any of us board members want to call him and thank him for doing such a good job screwing one of our Members........remember be nice!
Old 12-04-2007, 03:56 PM
TECH Addict

two words... SMALL CLAIMS

...is there any written contract of this free transaction or is it only verbal?
Old 12-04-2007, 04:19 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'd be tempted to call the "Godfather" for a case like this.
Old 12-04-2007, 10:14 PM
blownerator

I got in touch with him this morning.....voiced my unhappiness. I offered him two options:

1: Send me something "LSX" from his shop that is worth 4 grand, and we can call it a wash.
2: Send me $3000.00 and we will call it a wash.

How much nicer can a guy be?

He said he would call me in an hour, we are now 10 hours into that hour and no call. No surprise

He also told me that he felt my posting this was unfair, and said it is hurting his business. The beauty of it is simple, no threats have been made, and no slander has taken place. Kenny is a well spoken guy that owes me 6000.00, that is a fact, not slanderous. The fact that it is public is my attempt to keep anyone else from suffering the same loss I have.

Kenny, you plead your case....I offer you the world and you don't even take that. You obviously have no intentions on paying the debt, and that is fine. Just remember I will not go away.....I will bring this thread to the top until I take my last dying breath....then I will leave my life insurance to a company that will do the same.

As for suing him, where is that going to get me? I would cost money to collect money that I will more than likely NEVER see. At this point its only $6gs in the hole, I am happier with that than I would be with 10 more from a Lawyer.

The laws in the country protect the criminals, and this situation is proof. Anywhere else in the world a person would be.....well never mind.
Old 12-05-2007, 06:53 PM
Launching!

Here, Let's Keep Kenny Near The Top! Bumpy
Old 12-05-2007, 07:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Hey BlownChevy:

First off, let me say I am on your side. And, I can certainly understand your anger and frustration.

My interest in this thread is simple. I live in Denver, Colorado and just simply want to know what businesses to avoid.

Based on the facts you presented, this case would belong in Small Claims Court. The cost are minimal. The costs you are quoting are more applicable to a civil suit. But, that is your business.

While this thread is entertaining, it would be interesting to hear "the other side". From my understanding, Golden West Performance has been out of business for quite a while. So, I would be curious to hear an explanation (from the other side) of "how all of this is hurting my business".

I would just simply challenge the "other side" to post a response on LS1Tech.

I mean no offense to you, but my interest in this forum is to learn. Is there any way we can get the other party to respond or resolve this?

Granted this Western Forum can get pretty boring, but it is apparent that this person has chosen not to resolve this. I have already avoided his business (as it doesn't appear to exist).

I'll volunteer my back yard if you guys want to duke it out. Again, no offense..just apparent to me there is no real resolution other than court.

Thanks..WeathermanShawn..
Old 12-05-2007, 07:55 PM
Staging Lane

Default My .02

My dad is a small business owner, and it really gets me when someone stiffs him. I mean we go in the dead of winter, and put in a new furnace, and then they dont pay, and we cant go back and take it out, cause the family could freez to death.
My thought, is there has to be a few people in Denver, that feel your pain and maybe are willing to, releve some stress.
5500.00 lets see a windshield cost how much? Tires? Fenders?

Brick = $5
Knife = $12
Sledge Hammer = $25
Justice = Priceless

I am not saying that taking the law into your own hands is the way to go. But if someone was to just feel bad over all and go pay this guys stuff a visit would that be Karma?
Im not saying to do it, but.....
Old 12-05-2007, 09:27 PM
blownerator

i appreciate all of the input, i take it all very serious. The main problem is the time.....The time it will take will end up costing me more than the debt. He will not reply, he know he is wrong.
Old 12-05-2007, 09:31 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by kjvail1204
My dad is a small business owner, and it really gets me when someone stiffs him. I mean we go in the dead of winter, and put in a new furnace, and then they dont pay, and we cant go back and take it out, cause the family could freez to death.
My thought, is there has to be a few people in Denver, that feel your pain and maybe are willing to, releve some stress.
5500.00 lets see a windshield cost how much? Tires? Fenders?

Brick = $5
Knife = $12
Sledge Hammer = $25
Justice = Priceless

I am not saying that taking the law into your own hands is the way to go. But if someone was to just feel bad over all and go pay this guys stuff a visit would that be Karma?
Im not saying to do it, but.....
+1. but take him to small claims court first...get ur money...then^^^^^
Old 12-28-2007, 09:44 PM
blownerator

Well, just about 30 days and nothing. No surprise

I think a trip to Colorado is now in order, I am sick of playing games with this guy.

Happy New Year Kenny! Your day is coming.
Old 12-29-2007, 05:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by cruiSSin LS1
+1. but take him to small claims court first...get ur money...then^^^^^
court is one thing... BUT... you can't get blood from a rock... know what I'm sayin? And the laws allow this **** to happen everyday

I think a trip to Colorado is now in order, I am sick of playing games with this guy.

Happy New Year Kenny! Your day is coming.
thats your best bet buddy!

~Brian

Quick Reply: Kenny Kerstiens at Golden West Performance PAY YOUR BILLS!!!!